The Clinical Care Team Manager provides clinical leadership and management of the TEMPUS Healthcare remote patient monitoring programs
This position is responsible for the highest quality patient services attainable by the organization within obtainable resources, while ensuring a cost effective operation. The Clinical Care Manager assures that high quality medical care is provided by a staff of appropriately trained, duly certified and licensed practitioners. This individual ensures a safe and efficient physical environment, and establishes a problem identification and resolution system.
1. Assures excellent patient care, safe operations, high customer satisfaction and program success through the operational integration of clinical and communication functions; directly managing clinical services, supervision of base managers and base operations.
2. Assures operational integration of clinical functions to achieve program success, high customer satisfaction, excellent patient care and safe operations.
3. Responsible for planning, organizing and directing all clinical aspects of the remote patient monitoring service, efficiently managing the associated physical, financial and human resources, and establishing the annual strategic and operational goals and objectives.
4. Serves in a clinical/administrative role with the remote patient monitoring program Medical Director.
5. Responsible for planning, coordinating, and evaluating formal quality assessment and improvement efforts throughout the organization using a planned, systematic and organization wide approach. Monitors quality assessment and performance improvement activities and providing coordination, consultation, and assistance in pursuing quality goals.
6. Works closely with sponsor organizations and their respective systems, and with multi‐state network of service users.
7. Has a functional understanding of state and local clinical regulations and protocol and procedures in the service area.
8. Assesses education needs in relation to the quality and performance improvement program and standards.
9. Coordinates the education of the clinical staff of TEMPUS Healthcare to assure compliance with the system’s standards, as well as all federal and state regulations.
10. Collaborate with the Executive Team and Medical Director to create education, training, and orientation programs related to identified trends in the review process for the clinical staff of TEMPUS Healthcare. Maintain quality improvement mechanisms and incident follow‐up records.
11. Proposes, reviews, implements and enforces TEMPUS Healthcare policies and procedures by:
a. Communicating and interpreting policies and procedures to medical staff.
b. Monitoring compliance with policies and procedures.
c. Ensuring corrective measures are taken if policies or procedures are not followed.
d. Reviewing policies and procedures and revise as needed at least annually.
12. Ensures that TEMPUS Healthcare’s clinical performance metrics are being achieved.
13. Determines the needs, allocates resources, and resolves problems related to staffing, space, equipment and supplies. Prepare and monitor business plan, related budgets and monthly financial reports in conjunction with President. Insure compliance with the strategic plan and financial performance of the program. Maintain a sound fiscal system including operating and capital budget preparation and reporting, and a capital equipment replacement and purchase plan in conjunction with the President.
14. Assists in the development and implementation of the strategic plan by the organization by:
a. Participating in the ongoing review of TEMPUS Healthcare goals and objectives.
b. Maintaining effective working relationships with healthcare providers and customers of TEMPUS Healthcare.
c. Evaluating needs expressed by internal and external customers.
d. Participating on the Executive Team developing, implementing and monitoring strategic plans and implementation of programmatic solutions.
15. Identifies potential opportunities for clinical service line expansion, and prepares related business proposals for Executive Team review and approval. Implements approved proposals, build relationships with business partners, serve as primary liaison, and communicate as appropriate to insure successful relationship.
16. Insures a high profile for TEMPUS Healthcare through industry event attendance, speaking engagements, articles and other marketing techniques.
17. Initiates and facilitates changes to improve patient care and program performance through effective communication, collaboration, and interdisciplinary problem solving.
18. Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies. Minimizes liability to the organization by anticipating problems, evaluating magnitude of the problem and taking actions to correct problem and/or reduce risk.
19. Contributes to effective consumer relations by assisting patients, co‐workers and other health care members to resolve expressed concern by:
a. Demonstrating a positive and helpful attitude.
b. Contributes to organizational operations by performing other duties as may be required.
- Registered Nurse, licensed in State of Tennessee. Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- At least one (1) to three (3) years of management experience in a related health care organization – with responsibilities in administration, financial management, and operations, preferred.
- One years’ experience in the following: direct supervision of heath care/patient care services, with working knowledge developing budgets and implementing programs within budgeting limitations.
- Requires knowledge of education/teaching abilities and incorporation into the QA process.