TenCate Advanced Composites USA is a worldwide market leader in the development and production of advanced thermoplastic and thermoset composites. Segments served include satellite, radome, general aviation, UAV, military and general industrial. TenCate works with both customers and suppliers in the development and production of advanced composite materials enabling overall structural performance
TCAC USA is currently seeking an Inside Sales Customer Service Representative for our Morgan Hill, CA location.
- Coordinate request for quote activities including accurate, consistent pricing and lead time information within customer's requested time frame. Prepare quote based on information provided by Sales and Customer. When appropriate follow-up with customers and make order revisions to meet customer needs.
- Review purchase orders and process subsequent sales orders to ensure sales orders are complete and accurate. Provide acknowledgements and be aware of discrepancies in order information when applicable and follow-up accordingly.
- Continuously examine and improve processes by active participation in customer related and departmental processes/projects. Apply continuous improvement to all areas of responsibility to maximize efficiency of department as a whole. Coordinate resolution of quality, pricing, and invoicing issues and associated internal corrective actions.
- Communicate regularly with sales and manufacturing on quotes, orders, delivery and customer issues. Interface with production and shipping schedules to meet customer's needs. Communicate information, both written and verbal, in a clear, concise and professional manner. Position requires multi-tasking, accuracy, high degree of organization and the ability to maintain control of multiple inputs in an efficient and calm manner.
- Understand and proactively provide accurate and timely information to customers regarding their orders, schedule changes, purchase order changes, shipping information, backlog and any additional needs. Administer complex purchase orders/contracts according to terms and conditions, including change management and inventory management strategies. Coordinate resolution of quality, pricing, and invoicing issues and associated internal corrective actions.
- Comply with policies, procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and performance standards.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's or Associates degree and three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Past experience in aerospace materials or highly regulated manufacturing industry preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and government regulations as part of purchase order and contracts. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, metric to American conversions and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Must be experienced and comfortable working within a mid- level ERP system. Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel. Must have the ability to manipulate and present data. Current system environment in Filemaker, moving to Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to solve practical problems and resolve customer issues effectively and efficiently.
- Familiarity with general ITAR rules and International shipments a plus.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Resumes with salary requirements should be submitted to Human Resources via e-mail or fax (408) 465-8583.