Tender Hearts at Home Senior Care

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Worst job experience ever
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJuly 28, 2016
This company does not give raises, will try to cheat you out of your bonuses and mileage, and is just plain ridiculous!
You will not receive a company policy handbook either, and if you ask for one you are told to come in to the office, that is where it is kept. The reason for this is because the rules and policies change like the weather,
I deeply regret staying with this company for as long as I did, beware! They are all about profit here, which is a sad thing for a "care-giving" company.
March 3, 2017

This post was submitted from a past disgruntled employee that was fired for excessive absences from work.

All our employees receive copies of important policies at orientation.

Our employees receive mileage reimbursement and pay when traveling between clients.

People First
caregiver (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJanuary 31, 2016
This company provides excellent training for the caregivers and a great support staff. Client care and safety are number one priority, but that does not mean that the caregivers are neglected. The staff does an excellent job of keeping quality care for the client in place, yet allowing the caregivers to have flexibility in their schedules. Compassionate people, generous bonuses, rewards programs, and some other benefits make working with this company a pleasure. They live up to their name!
February 22, 2017

Thank You. Our support staff is the best in the local industry and we pride ourselves on keeping the hours flexible and we are generous with bonuses.

Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJanuary 30, 2016
Excellent people to work with! They are very organized and care about helping seniors. The employees are very friendly. They offer helpful courses that deal with Alzheimer's Dementia.
February 22, 2017

Thank You! We love the business and care for our employees. Our training is industry leading.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tender Hearts at Home Senior Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Tender Hearts at Home Senior Care Reviews by Job Title