Tender Touch Healthcare Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not a good company
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 18, 2018
- they have the cheapest benefits ever!
- low salary for experienced therapists
- low advancement in salary increased
- ridiculous pay schedule!
- overworked therapists with low salary
Pros
good updates with medical insurances changes
Cons
read the REVIEW
It's a great place to work
Occupational Therapy Student (Former Employee) –  White Marsh Meadows, PADecember 6, 2017
Tender touch employees are the most interesting, fun, and knowledgeable staff members I've had the pleasure of working with. If I could continue working there, I would.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks
Tthcs
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tarboro, NCOctober 31, 2017
This company is a great work place very nice people to work with. I've been with this company for many years never had any complications. I highly recommend! :)
ok
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Lansdale, PAOctober 23, 2017
It is a very clickish, (if Thats the right word) The therapists are not interested in knowing the techs. Most of them atleast. And only speak to you to transport the residents. My supervisor was very nice. And the resident were great
Pros
the patients
Cons
clickish
Happy to have a job, but management could have been better
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape May and Atlantic Counties, NJOctober 13, 2017
The would grade the overall experience as "fair". The work was good, but I did not appreciate management's "unfairness" to the health care system. I left because location was very important to me and management promised me work in one area, and strung me along in a far away location for way too long.
Cons
no breaks
Family oriented
Home Health RN (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2017
Family oriented with flelxibility. I was able to utilize my years of experience working in a large institution applying my knowledge and experience that I acquired over the years.
Good entry level
Hospice Certified Nurse Assistant/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2017
Tender Touch gave me accurate experience. Great place of employment. The managers are great. I recommend this place of employment to anyone who is looking to work in hospice.
solid company
Occupational Therapist Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NJAugust 4, 2017
I enjoy working side by side with tender touch employees and patients. They a very user friendly system for evals/daily notes. Their are also many facilities close to me.
Pros
well compensated
Cons
as I work PRN my work schedule is not consistent.
Busy facility with a diverse caseload
Staff Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 19, 2016
Enjoyed the diverse caseload. Management was lacking in experience. Again, a lot of documentation was required, but manageable,.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Compensation
wonderful work enviorment
Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 2, 2016
Assisted Physical, Occupational, and speech therapist with care for patients
Provide quality nursing care to residents
Attend to the individual needs of residents
Provide fresh drinking water and nourishments
Assist in promoting patient safety and environmental cleanliness
Observes residents for changes in condition or behavior
Great Employer
Technician (Current Employee) –  Toms River, NJJune 27, 2016
Good company to work for, attentive supervisor and stability. No room to grow. Health benefits are too expensive for techs. Minimal yearly raises.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Stingy on raise and benefits
Wonderful place to work for.
CareGiver (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYJune 8, 2016
Take care of senior citzens in there home, assist with cooking and cleaning, medication reminders, and assistant with meds, help in and out of the shower, help in the bed or out of wheel chairs if client needs it. Fill out daily paper, make sure yiu stay your whole shift
Pros
NIce, sweet Clients that enjoy your help
Cons
Driving and ware and tare on your car
great company
Personal Care Attendant ­ PCA (part time) (Former Employee) –  Minot, MEApril 19, 2016
they are an amazing company the worked with me when my grand father died they was amazing through the hole process they help families that want to take care of there elderly family members
Very flexible position
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 28, 2016
There's no real start time as long as you complete your 40 hours. This position is very flexible. If you are in school, they work around your schedule.
Unethical company
PT (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 27, 2016
Poor managers at all levels with poor people skills, big egos and act superior to staff. Encourage treatment of patients for high minutes despite the fact that they were inappropriate to begin with. Expected to treat them for months despite poor or no progress. Once you discharge them, be prepared to see them again in a month or two. If you don't keep your caseload high, you will be sent home. Never enough computers for documentation. In order to be productive, you will need to work through your unpaid lunch and frequently off the clock at the end of the day. Your clinical judgement is not respected, it's all about making money. Many new grads with big loans to pay back who just do as told in order to keep job. Therapists must make decisions that challenge their ethical and moral beliefs.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Daily fight to be true to your conscience.
Enjoyed the relaxed environment.
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Elkin, NCNovember 20, 2015
This was a home-health job, so my work was more independent in that notion that I didn't communicate with the office staff daily. When I did go into the office or have a concern, they were positive, upbeat and always helpful.
Productive and fun workplace to grow
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 21, 2015
I just barely new in this company but so far I enjoy working in one of their facilities as a PRN. I'm looking forward to continue to learn and grow in this company.
Helpful program for elderly
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYSeptember 13, 2015
I enjoyed working here; however, I felt very on my own a lot of the time to just figure situations out. I do not feel like there was very much room for advancement with this company. The staff is very friendly.
High turnover rate of staff, small rehab staff
Supervisor of Rehabilitation Services (Former Employee) –  Pittstown, NJSeptember 12, 2015
SNF with few admissions for SAR. Small staff with high turnover rate.
Upper management set RUG categories too high for functional level of pt's. Poor support from management.
Pros
close to home, good medical benefits
Cons
small staff with high turnover rate and poor management support
Great working environment; wonderful multidisciplinary team
COTA/L (SNF) (Current Employee) –  Middle River, MDAugust 24, 2015
State of the art rehab facility with diverse staff that welcomed everyone with open arms. Able to use my skills in PAM's to treat patients; all staff was supportive.