Tenet Health

Tenet Health Employee Reviews

Busy, caring place to work, with opportunities to impact all departments in a positive way
Transcription supervisor/ Software Administrator (Former Employee), Los Alamitos, CAMay 26, 2015
As with any medically related or hospital work, no two days are the same. The teamwork and work ethic are crucial, and the shared dedication to caring for the patients.
Rewarding
CHILD LIFE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Phila, PAMay 24, 2015
Pros: Working with children
Cons: Paying for parking
Cleaning toys, check intake on how many children need to come to playroom. Setup games and activities for children unable to leave their rooms.
Great parents and children who were admitted into hospital including materials and toys for children. Co - workers were very committed to children and families.
Watching a child suffer from illness.
The most important thing was making a difference in a child's life and being supportive to all family members. Understanding that children going to a hospital that the process is new and very frightening and to help them have some normal childhood experiences, like play.
Great!!!!
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee), Homewood, ALMay 23, 2015
Being a good team player mean everything as far as communication, helping hands and to just focus on what you doing. I love working as a Mental Tech.
Impressed
Grill Station Cook, Breakfast-Lunch Shift (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2015
Good staff. Both Chefs were knowledgable and encouraging. Very organized and staff members were extremely friendly and professional. People actually cared about what they were doing.
Fun place to work, enjoyed taking care of my patients, enjoyed the interaction with my co workers and patients
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: not enough help
This facility allowed you to have hands on care with your patients, you was totally responsible for their care and well being, and that really brought you closer to your patients and made sure you did your job.
HNMC Review
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee), HoustonMay 21, 2015
HNMC Staff is amazing. Very balanced work life and an excellent staff all the way around. Amazing patient care. A-Team always reminding staff how much they are appreciated and keep staff informed at all times.
Tenet is a good company with many benefits
Regestered Nurses (Current Employee), Fountain Valley, CAMay 20, 2015
Tenet has been a good company to be employed. I would very much like to continue my employment with this company. I started as a CNA in 1982 and have had continued employment since. I went to school for my RN while working full time as a Ward Secretary. I have given a good part of my life to Fountain Valley Regional Hospital.
Culture is Changing but Progress is Awesome!!!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), East Point, GAMay 19, 2015
Pros: Self schedule
Cons: Staffing shortages
I love being an employee at the Tenet Healthcare facility. The environment is conducive for those that enjoy working in healthcare but if you simply want a paycheck this may not be a employer you will enjoy.
Overall Productive
Transporter (Freelance) Part time (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 18, 2015
Pros: breaks, lunches
Cons: not enough hours wasn't considered full time.
Excellent Hospital to work for extremely busy during peak times when alot of the snowbirds are in town, otherwise summer months slow, hours are reduced and i didn't see room for advancement
RIFF
Imaging Coordinator/Team Leader (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 17, 2015
I and was working there 13 years and I was let go because of my ability to advance in salary. There was very little room for career advancement.
Great place to Volunteer!
Volunteer, Office Support (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Everyone is appreciated at the company
Pleasant to volunteer there I assist a great team of women. Learned
all aspects of Office Support. Going back!. The women there are all very Professional and intelligent. The different types of jobs they do all function into meeting their tasks and making sure there department runs well.
Working at a Tenet hospital
Charge Nurse/Clinical Lead ASU (Former Employee), Hilton Head Island, SCMay 14, 2015
The hospital I worked at was a not for profit hospital when I started. Patient care was all that mattered. When Tenet purchased our hospital it took all of us quite a long time to adjust to the workings of a for profit hospital. However, the benefits far outweighed the negatives. New equipment, better benefit packages, and competitive wages were all positive changes. Dealing with a large company made decision making at all levels much more tedious because of the added levels of management. Overall, I enjoyed my time there.
Accounts Payable
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Duluth, MNMay 13, 2015
Dealing with vendors, approve payments of purchases, overlooking invoices, and work with purchasing department. I would also handle the phones throughout the day.
productive
Administratative Asociate,CNA (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 12, 2015
Cons: micro manage
Most days are busy. The hardest but most enjoyable part of my job would be the patients and their families.
You learn a lot about patience and communication.
Most of your co-workers try to work as a team.
Learning from the families as well has the children in our practice.
Practice Coordinator, Section of Special Needs (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Programs to strengthen the whole family
Cons: Wanting to be able to do more for the families.
I had the pleasure of working with a group of professionals that helped special needs children and their families improve their everyday lives. The hardest part of my job was when the children were ill; but once they were back to themselves it did not just make the families happy; it also reminded us how important our jobs were to the families.
Science Teacher
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 11, 2015
I enjoyed my time as a teacher. I loved to teach the kids about different types of experiments. I also involved the class in interactive activities.
Case manager
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CAMay 10, 2015
Pros: Patient care learning new skills
Cons: poor salary
Originally started in regular home health department. Became involved with the team that headed up a newly formed high tech department. Improved education in the care of home bound patients. Became certified in PICC insertion. Good management and co workers. Working weekends on a fairly regular bases. Most enjoyable part taking care of my patients and being able to learn more skills
good work environment with friendly staff. work place allows you to learn and gain experience in a non-threatening environment.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), CVMCMay 9, 2015
A typical day at work involves a lot of patient interaction. I learned to be confident and work hard. Management is flexible and approachable. The hardest part of the job would be prioritizing your time based on what's the most important thing to do first. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are making a difference.
The Job is very entertaining
Mental health Technician (Current Employee), Hialeah, FLMay 8, 2015
Pros: Company is very involved and professional
Cons: Small and new unit
Having the chance to work with psychiatric patients is very rewarding. The patients are very kind and definitely one of a kind.
Goal oriented individual seeking to obtain a position within a company to maximize my skills and professionalism.
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 4, 2015
Pros: great opportunity to work with different healthcare providers.
Cons: Underpay employee's
I enjoyed working with the patient's. I also alphabetized all medical records, assisted with the front desk duties, along with communicating with several healthcare providers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more