Tenet Health

Tenet Health Employer Reviews

Excellent workplace, provider of quality care and community service
Director, HIMS (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 4, 2014
Tenet Healthcare is an excellent organization. The Saint Louis University Hospital provides care and community service in accordance with the Judeo-Christian Mission. I am proud to have served in this fine hospital. I was saddened when my position, along with many of it's middle management team, was eliminated. I would be thrilled to go back to work – more... there. – less
Great team of dietitians.
Dietetic Intern (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 3, 2014
Only there for a few weeks and was an unpaid intern, so I can't speak for the quality company.
Productive educational environment
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2014
A typical day is a 12 hour shift interacting and giving care to various people. I learned how to manage people in trauma situations as well as communicate with colleagues.My co-workers were diverse but all dedicated professionals.The hardest part of the job is dealing with losing a patient.The most enjoyable part is seeing a patient leave the hospital – more... better than when hey came. – less
Seeking a position that better fits my skill set and education.
Food Service Team Lead (Current Employee), Park Plaza Hospital, Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2014
Job Duties:
• Managed tray-line and cafeteria operations.
• Diet office worker, dishwashing, cooking.
• Experienced with Market Connection and ESysco software for Purchasing and Sedexho Menu Graphics.
Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 28, 2014
The hospital is a great place to work and the staff is friendly
Trainee
Radiologic Technologist Trainee (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Position patients on examination table and set up and adjust equipment to obtain optimum view of
specific body areas as requested by physicians.
Obtain clinical information and documents patients history in PACS systems.
Prepare and Set Up X-Ray Room for Patients.
Assure That Supplies Suck as Contrast Materials, Catheters, Films, Chemicals, or Others – more... Required
Equipments are Present and in Working Order / Requisition Materials. – less
Good Co-Workers
Registered Nurse - ER (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2014
Working in the ER is something that I love and being able to work with other staff that are supportive is very nice.
Job for first time workers
Food service Aide/Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2014
I learned many things from this job including banquet server,cashier,customer service,and food service.This job gave me a very good experience in many job fields.
ok to work
Registration Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: good work experience in patient access
Cons: no staff
very busy , long hour. i worked in the er as a patient rep . i learned a lot .
I would be a great canidate for any company I work for.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Lynn, MAFebruary 24, 2014
I am a go getter and always show up on time for work and always have a smile on my face. I look forward to everyday that I can come to work and do my job in a professional way.
Needs more organization with the company
Patient Access Representative II, Conifer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2014
Gave them a 3 star due to the fact there is no organization with the company.
CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 22, 2014
Helped patients out of surgery get better and more independent to go home. Such as; showering, dressing, and taking to bathroom.
Tense atmosphere
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Cons: staff reduced quite often.
Work is slow, learned nothing new, not a good fit for me.Hardest part of the job was not being allowed to scrub cases due to the fact doctors have their special techs in room. Made it hard for call because unfamiliar with surgeons preferences.
Expertise in Patient Care and Customer service
Interim Program Director (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: advancement
Cons: long days
Responsible for coordination of didactic classroom instruction, oversee student activities at all clinical sites. Maintain compliance with all JRCERT standards while ensuring the continued accrediation by JRCERT.
Responsible for classroom instructions while maintaining efficient operation of the school. Maintaining effective communications and interacting – more... with radiology administrators, clinical instructors, students and administrators – less
MAYO CLINIC - ROCHESTER MN
I/T Education Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2014
It all started here. Amazing history and proud to have worked there.
wonderful school and work place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), huntington wvFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: not many bonus
best school i had attended and worked for. always looking to hellp students and staff succeed.
Fun place to work, great co-workers, challenging environment.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 18, 2014
Fun place to work, great co-workers, challenging environment.
coworkers are like a second family. you develop a bond with your coworkers
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkers
Cons: short staffed most of the time
Work load in this hospital is heavy . MOst of the time we are short staffed. But work is bearable because of the coworkers and team work.
Great
Care Partner/ Mammography Coordinator (Former Employee), 3655 vista at GrandFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: the x-max parties
Cons: breaks
Everthing was graet nothing bad to say about the the place nor the people
Fast paced work environment with cardiac care patients
Registered Nurse, Cardiac Telemetry Stepdown Unit (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2014
Hahnemann University Hospital follows an All-RN Model type of nursing. Registered nurses are expected to perform the duties of patient care technicians, phlebotomists, IV insertion team, as well as nursing duties. Nurses are assigned to four patients to care for throughout their shift. Vitals signs and assessments are completed every four hours to cardiac – more... telemetry patients. Medications and blood samples are completed as ordered by the nursing staff. Patients are closely monitored for any changes in their status and physicians are appropriately notified in order to provide specific interventions. The majority of patients have cardiac issues such as CHF exacerbation, NSTEMI, pre- and post- cardiac catheterizations, however, we do receive COPD exacerbations, Liver failure, and ESRD patients.

My floor unit has amazing coworkers! We really act as a cohesive team and lend each other our support. Sometimes the work environment can become stressful (like any job) and we are always willing to help out and answer questions.

The most enjoyable part about working at Hahnemann University Hospital is a simple 'Thank you' from a patient. Sometimes, patients aren't the nicest or most cooperative, but I know that they are usually just scared and stressed about their situation. I don't a thank you from everyone, but it is appreciated when it does happen. – less

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 50 hospitals – Read more