Tenet Health

Tenet Health Employee Reviews

Very Busy facility
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2015
Working with this company was a greats experience for it being my first job a loved it. there was never a dull moment I would have loved to be a full time worker I was on prn worked when needed
Productive Company
Patient Escort (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 28, 2015
Pros: Patients
Cons: Short Breaks
It is a very good place to work. The management at the job is very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job is pushing heavy patients. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the patients.
just working
Social Worker (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 28, 2015
One does not feel job security and there is no one to support, back you up or fight for you. will not advise one to work for company.
Good company to work for
Registered Nurse/Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 27, 2015
Pros: great benefits, nice working environment, many opportunities to advance
Cons: Long way to walk from parking deck to hospital, took away cafeteria discount(food expensive)
when I filled out rating chart above it did not give the reference for the scale, I assumed the circles I marked were for best rating.
Worked with compassionate and caring individuals
CNA I (Former Employee), Hickory, NCApril 24, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: Many times we were understaffed.
I was responsible for the complete care of patient, including bath, exercise as well as the neatness of room and beds. I often had to bathe a patient, feed them, lift them and walk them. My patients and my rooms were always left in top notch condition with nothing lacking in their care.
well trained medical assistants
Clinical/Administrative Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Anaheim HIillsApril 23, 2015
A typical day at work for me is seening around 20 patients a day. The doctor teaches us new medical terms and procedures a day.
Apathetic Management
Physician Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TxApril 22, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Unnecessary stress
Lots of Chiefs for a few Indians in the Dallas area Market. High Employee turnover rate. Constant job overdrive expectations. Poor communication and interaction from Management.
I like working at the hospital
LEAD FINANCIAL COUNSELOR (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 22, 2015
I worked at St Christopher Hospital for Children for several years and over several years have made advancements in my career. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping families find solutions with their health care concerns.
Fast pased with a high volume of patients
Cardiovascular Tech (Former Employee), Fountain Valley RegionalApril 21, 2015
Pros: Free lunches occasionally
Cons: Short lunches
In my previous experience of working in Cardiology, I've always worked very hard, but enjoyed what I did. Patient care is very important to me.
receptionist and medical assistant
volunteer (Former Employee), miami, flApril 21, 2015
Pros: freat doctor
Cons: office to far away
I would do all of the office duties. most importantly filing, answering phone calls, appointments, medical records. and as medical assistant I would do phlebotomy and take the BP
If you try to cut too many corners, you end up going in circles.
First Grade Stationary Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 18, 2015
Pros: Excellent pay and benefits.
Cons: They need to make basic repairs to all of the equipment.
Sorry, but this hospital is not very well maintained. It seems that everything is falling apart. They really need to get a new director of engineering before something bad happens.
Operating a hospital with a skeleton crew and a shoe-string budget may appeal to some, but eventually these bad habits will catch up to you.
Equipment needs basic repairs and a preventative maintenance program. Water softeners, chemical pumps, water heaters have not worked for months.
Tough place to work
RN (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLApril 18, 2015
Pros: Can get all your hours because they're perpetually understaffed.
Cons: Extreme stress and hostile environment.
Hi pressure work environment, often hostile. If problems needed to be addressed they were either ignored or staff was told that they could look for work someplace else if they were unhappy. Improperly trained management in my department added to the stress. Concentration on moving patients in and out, little on patient care. Many of the doctors treated staff, ALL staff, as ignorant and lazy. Little appreciation shown to the staff for hard work. Low employee retention.
being an rop student
Rop Student (Former Employee), Manteca, CAApril 16, 2015
Pros: i learened a lot about physical therapy
Cons: you dont get paid
I was an rop student my senior year of high school. it helped me decide that pursuing a career in the medical field was the right way to go.
Tenet Health Contractor
Cancer Registrar (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 16, 2015
As a contractor, working for Tenet Health has made me feel very content. Tenet Health has provided me with job security and safety enviroment. Tenet Health cares about their employees, their safety and acknoledges the employees hard work.
No comment
Generalist CLS (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Cafe offers good food
Cons: Cafe charges too much on the food
Nice place to work, especially my former supervisor. She was very understanding especially when it comes to family. The Nursing Supervisor at night was a very understanding and helpful person.
First job
Staff/Charge/Assistant Nurse Manager (Former Employee), North Miami Beach, FLApril 13, 2015
Being in charge of a unit, overseeing the elderly population
How to deal with the elderly population
Co-worker fun to work with
Managers very easy-going
When a client pass away
Making the patient feel better
PBX Operator
PBX Operator (Current Employee), Palm Springs, CAApril 13, 2015
Pros: Amazing staff
Cons: None
Answering calls, making calls, sending faxing, transferring calls. Assisting other co-workers with making calls. Assisting doctor's with their pagers.
False, Supervisor very unknowledgeable
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta,GaApril 13, 2015
Pros: Hours, Staff
Cons: Hours cut, No holiday pay
When Interviewed I was told the job was full time with benefits but by the time HR called to offer me the job, I was then told it was PRN no benefits. During my one year review I found out then that I also didn't qualify for a raise. Employee left and I was never even considered to take her place even though I had been doing her job all along. Very disappointed with the supervisor that came in Jan.
Leading by example. Stirring you the potential. Pushing eagered leaders to leadership
Patient Access Supervisor (Current Employee), Patient Access SupervisorApril 10, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: more time in a day
I have staff from all ages, and different levels of talents. I have worked in all of the roles that I am supervisor over. In knowing the details of the position and demonstrating and leading by example it has become easier to access, demonstrate, motivate and cultivate in numerous areas. We have a very busy facility where you may have patient back to back, you may have staff members that are overwhelmed with the volume. It your job as a leader to never let them see you sweat. You must put the best foot forward as well as model what you expect. I like the fast pace setting. I like challenges with positive results. The hardest thing about my jobs is it is never ending. Whether it be reports, patient complaints or shortage of staff. I find myself so often with my staff and no behind four wall working a report. I am always in the loop of things and always modeling a problem solver disposition.
Great Place To Work
Ultrasound Tech (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 9, 2015
I loved working here. Everyone treated me nicely. I was a student when I was first hired and I learned so much from this opportunity.

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more

Tenet Health Salaries