Tenet Health

Tenet Health United States Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work
Ultrasound Tech (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 9, 2015
I loved working here. Everyone treated me nicely. I was a student when I was first hired and I learned so much from this opportunity.
This company is struggling in a niche that no longer works.
MRI Technologist (Former Employee), Paradise Valley, AZApril 8, 2015
Pros: Hard to find.
Cons: Short work days, use of PTO to make up a 40 hour work week, employees disgruntled.
The advent of new healthcare policies and procedures has made it difficult for companies who rely heavily on government reimbursements to find a path to profit. Certain pieces (hospitals) in the Tenet infrastructure are not yet acclimated to the new face of healthcare. These are not good places to be. Be prepared for long hours, no regard for personal life, no pay raises, dwindling benefits, and employee dissatisfaction.
Great work atmosphere, but limited growth potential.
Trauma Services Case Manager RN (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FLApril 8, 2015
Pros: Nurturing, friendly environment
Cons: Minimal potential for increase in pay
I am a Case Manager. I am responsible for utilization management of admissions, continued stay, and discharge planning for continuity of care.

My job is very gratifying and I enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, but I am looking for something different where I can develop new skills and perspective in Nursing.
patient rep
Outpatient Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 6, 2015
Register patients, review demographics, insurance, copayments,preauthorizaiton, charge entry.

Great co workers willing to help, hardest part is the communication between upper managment and co workers and at times the parents. The lack of lingual barriers does not help.
Good friendly staff
Emergency Department Student Nurse Extern (Current Employee), Evansville, INApril 6, 2015
I really enjoy working with the staff because all of them are very intelligent and friendly. They make the work enjoyable and a great learning opportunity for me.
over all Tenet was a great place to work
Environmental Service Assistant Director (Former Employee), Palm Spring CaApril 2, 2015
Pros: Love working with all Tenet staff very friendly
Cons: noting nagative things to say all was great at Tenet
I got alone with just about all Tenet director and as for my staff I can truly say they love me, For I truly believe inbeing very fair with all staff never do I play favoritism
Energetic & Professional atmosphere
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Sierra Vista, AZApril 2, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: As with all Per Diem positions, there are no benefits.
This hospital has potential to be better than it already is. It's in the midst of a move to a new facility under a new name where it is hoped that they will be able redefine and excel their great reputation.
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
Case Management-Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: POOR SALARY, HORRIBLE WORKING CONDITIONS
THIS COMPANY HAS NO BENEFITS. THE MANAGEMENT IS RUN POORLY. BARELY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON WITHING THE COMPANY ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS UNTIL IT IS TO LATE. SAFETY HAZARD FOR ALL OF THE FIELD STAFF. OFFICE STAFF IS ALWAYS TREATED POORLY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR NEXT ON THE LIST TO BEING FIRED OR FORCED TO QUIT.
Great work environment.
Mammography Technologist- floater (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMarch 30, 2015
Awesome management
very organized, great work environment.
Thoroughly enjoyed working there.
Would work there again.
fun place to work at
Sous Chef (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 29, 2015
the day starts off like any other day ...
greeting your employees and looking who didn't come to work and face challenges ....
very productive
Patient Access Representative III/Scheduler (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 28, 2015
Pros: the area in which I worked.
Cons: some team members wasn't helpful.
nice place to work,very productive,a place for advances,and the people was very friendly and helpful.some of the supervisor was very helpful and nice.
Amazing co-workers
Credentialing Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 25, 2015
Co-workers were very friendly, easy to get along with. Providers could be very rude and disrespectful, but vast majority was very respectful, helpful, and understanding.
good job for the hours
Unit Clerk (Current Employee), Yucca Valley, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: healthcare
The pay is higher then the usual and the hours are 12 hr shifts. Good job overall and would like to excel further. The benifits are not the greatest though.
healthcare done right
Intern (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2015
we specialized in treating patients with varying ailiments. treating them safely, and as a rapid recovery as possible. listening to their concerns and fears, and trying to keep their spirits up while they rebuild their own strength.
large corporation, fierce competetion
Registered Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: tight case load, ability to self-schedule
Cons: weekend commitment
By the time I left, after 25 years, we had gone to computerized documentation and our case load was 4 patient max. across both shifts. We each worked 3-12 hour shifts each week and every 3rd weekend. The patient population on our unit was Orthopaedic/Neurosciences/level 2 trauma. We had a few "frequent flyers" courtesy of the neurology service. My co-workers mostly kept to themselves, but I have maintained a few good friendships through the years. Management appeared cut-throat by the time I left, more difficult to work with than for. I learned to hone my skills and perfect what I'd learned. Most difficult part for me was the addition of telemetry to our case load.
exciting place to work
Assist hospital personnel (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 23, 2015
Pros: meeting new people on a daily basis.
Cons: micro management
A typical day would involve a lot of walking through the hospital to meet and interview patients. I got the chance to meet a lot of interesting people and heard a lot of interesting stories as well. My co-workers were great and we all got along and worked well together. the hardest part of my job was seeing people hurt really bad, and the best part was seeing them well before discharge.
Great place for work-study!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 23, 2015
A great hospital for work-study during my time in undergrad! All very kind people that allowed for a flexible schedule that matched my class schedule.
Ok Job
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Evansville, INMarch 22, 2015
Fairly easy job, but it is hard to keep from getting sucked into office politics. It was a Work Study post, max. 19 hours a week.
Patient Access Associate II
Patient Access Associate - Admitting (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 20, 2015
Pros: being part of a patients positive experience in the emergency room.
Cons: overnight cafeteria food was not the best.
This was one of the most rewarding jobs I have had over my working life. The hustle and bustle, the daily unpredictability of being in a trauma level-one emergency room as a registrar could not have been more fulfilling.
Internship
Health Educator Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 19, 2015
My internship through St. Christopher's Hospital happen to be in the Pulmonary Department educating the patients and their families about their asthma, and the procedures on controlling it.

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more

Tenet Health Salaries