Tenet Health

Tenet Health Employer Reviews

open possibilites to learn new skills and acvance individual practice
RN (Former Employee), Lafayette, COSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: learned alot
Cons: short staffed and had to work alot of overtime
Always new learning needs-Trauma,Neuro Surgery,Orthopedic.
Great place to work with great people
Administrative Assistant for Case Management (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 31, 2014
Sadly the hospital closed and I was forced to leave. I believe I would still be working there had that not happened.
Trauma unit
Overnight Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 29, 2014
This was a Trauma Unit, so it was lots of different kinds of things coming and going in the ER.

coworkers are again team players.
Unable to grow as an employee or individual
Data Program / Follow-up Coordinator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2014
Compensation and benefits are not beneficial for a family to survive on. No room for growth.
Leading a hard working team
Operating Room Nurse Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 27, 2014
Atlanta Medical Center, Tenet systems Atlanta Medical Center comprises of 2 acute care hospital campuses with a total of 762 beds, Atlanta Medical Center Main and Atlanta Medical Center South. We are an organization that has a Culture of Caring. Oversees the operations of the level 1 trauma surgical unit to ensure smooth and efficient patient care management. – more... Assist in the development of the operational and capital budget, provides daily operational resource management including staff, supplies along with equipment and ensures optimal productivity for the 11 surgical suite department. Responsible for 75 FTE, (union environment), assist in mentor/education and assisting in the transition to Cerner system. During my leadership I was joined a SCIP team to trace and reduce infections, update polices and procedures, create new job descriptions for nursing assistants, help to decrease productive along with cost and improve surgeon and patient satisfaction by decreasing wait times – less
ER RN
Registered Nurse, Emergency Department and CCL (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 27, 2014
Cared for and treated patients in a Level 1 trauma center. Treated a variety of patients with a wide variety of complaints
Best Volunteering Job Ever
Biomedical Engineering Technician (Current Employee), FLAugust 26, 2014
Pros: is a hospital
Everyone is able and willing to help. Everyone is very polite and professional. Is a humble place and is multi-cultural.
Fun place to work.
DEPARTMENT CLERK (Former Employee), Blue Springs, MOAugust 26, 2014
My job was with St. Mary's Medical Center. I was in HR and got to know some of the doctors and nurses on a first-name basis. Had a great trainer.
Typical Day
Medical Assistant /E R (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work would consist of a high volume of patients that come in with various medical assistants. Being that I work in a Emergency room as a Medical Assistant my job is to make sure that every patient is triaged properly and to report any dangerous abnormal vital signs to the Physician.

Working in the emergency room helps me learn how – more... to handle all emergency medical complaints calm and always using proper medical emergency protocol to keep the patient stabilized and keep proper procedures in order for every situation that arises. – less
Toxic work environment. I can't even drive by the place.
Registered Nurse/PRN Staff/ Behavioral Health Unit (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: decent salary compared to most
Cons: constant changes
Anti-male RN environment. Supervisory level bias toward certain employees.
Very lovely team
Pharmacy Technician II (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 25, 2014
Pros: very good team work
Cons: poor paid
My second house, and the team still good and creative, I liked working there.
Great teamwork and place of learning
RN-SICU (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 25, 2014
The variety of patients in the ICU gave me a great foundation to build my career upon. There was great teamwork and comradery in the unit.
Lakewood Regional Medical Center - would work for them again
Staff Nurse - ICU (Former Employee), Lakewood, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: always people to rely on when in need of help
Cons: sometimes supplies were lacking in the unit
LRMC offered supportive environment from management to develop and maintain critical care skills. The employees were friendly and helpful which help reduced the stress of a fast paced health care setting. Lastly, management were very flexible in scheduling which allowed me to pursue my educational advancement.
wonderful co-workers
registered nurse (Current Employee), philadelphiaAugust 24, 2014
I have been at Hahnemann for 6 years. Some days are better then most. I have to say what keeps me going back is my co-workers. They really are the best!
This is when I discovered nursing and education were my passions.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 23, 2014
The principal, counselors and students assisted me in embracing the culture of education.
Great laboratory environment
Part Time Per Diem/ PRN Medical Technologist (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLAugust 23, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Great co-workers, supervisor and lab director. Excellent lab equipment. Clean and bright.
VERY BUSY PLACE
OR INSTRUMENT TECH (Current Employee), Los Alamitos, CAAugust 21, 2014
THIS PLACE HAS A WONDERFUL TEAM.
VERY BUSY PLACE THAT PERFORMS LOTS OF ORTHOPEDIC CASES ON A DAILY BASICS.
hospital
admin (Former Employee), mantecaAugust 20, 2014
admitting at the hospital was very different you see and help all kinds of patients.
Productive work atmosphere.
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2014
Pros: nightshift calm, but productive
Cons: sometimes needing break coverage.
I Enjoyed working in the lab learning and growing co-workers made the night go by good we all got along well.
Strong Clinical service. Marginal management
Assistant/Director Ortho/Trauma/Genl Surg (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2014
Staff is not engaged in business. Management is autocratic in nature. Innovations are not encouraged. Professional growth is stifled.

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more