Tenet Health

Tenet Health United States Employee Reviews

Progressive Care/Step Down Unit
Registered Nurse-Progressive Care/Step Down Unit (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 9, 2015
• Assessed and facilitated care of critically ill patients utilizing hemodynamic monitoring and mechanical ventilation support
• Treated patients with chronic and acute health problems such as MI, arrhythmias, asthma, COPD and pneumonia
• Obtained, monitored, and interpreted echocardiogram
• Initiated, administered and titrated intravenous therapy according to hospital policies and procedures
• Monitored MAP/ BP and with the management of arterial lines.
• Developed and implemented nursing care plans.
• Performed lab tests and communicated results.
• Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.
• Participated in unit-based Quality Assurance Program.
• Initiated hospital-wide study to identify areas for process improvement.
Excellent company to work for.
Litigation Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: being involved in everthing within the department, working as a team.
Cons: n/a
My typical day was checking to see what needed to be done for the day/week and prioritizing my work.

My manager and co-worker were great to work with, and taught me a lot about our legal system.

I enjoyed everything about my job, my duties, the people I worked with and the respect we had for one another.

The hardest part was leaving
Great team work place
Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 8, 2015
Pros: great team
Cons: low help at time
Great job, we loved to help each other when things get busy which happens about everyday. It's great to see companies promot from within.
organized and productive
Admitting Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: always room for advancement
typical day is fast paced and productive while learning new things about how insurance works and obtaining the correct information. management organized and efficient. best part of my job education people
Enjoyed
CNA II, Unit Sec., Cardiac monitor Tech (Former Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 4, 2015
I enjoyed the people and the coworkers that I worked with. Pay rate was alright. felt safe there and with the surroundings. They kept up on the newest issue that was going around in the healthcare setting.
clinical experience externship
Ultrasound Externship (Former Employee), HialeahMarch 3, 2015
Pros: excellent management
Cons: short breaks.
Very interesting experience providing bedside ultrasound to patients,also provide patient care, excellent interaction with physicians and staff.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Apple Valley, CAMarch 3, 2015
Fast pace from beginning of shift to end. Room for growth with system. Coworkers are like minded proving well morals and values.
Good job and lots of experience
Administrative assistant (Former Employee), Metairie, LAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: worked alone, flexible hours if i needed to take care of things for my young children, pay was decent with benefits, locations were close to my home
Cons: salary could have been more for all the work i did, but did not have the experience when i started, the position was dissolved
I worked doing medical billing, collections, accts receivables, filing insurance claims, and many administrative duties. I learned a lot about HMO and PPO contracts, learned how to file claims, learned about Medicare/Medicaid filing procedures, handled collections, learned a lot of medical terminology, codes for services, and also how managed care contracts worked
Day at work
Charge Nurse, Surgical Services (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Preparing surgical suite for operative procedures. RN goes to pre-op to assess and interview patient for surgery. Assisting the Anesthesiologist and other Perioperative staff.
Great company and overall environment
Unit Clerk/Secretary (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: expert staff
Cons: staffing, ratios, and lack of effort to improve employee satisfaction
My only reason for seeking employment elsewhere is due to the inabilty for me to advance in my field within and my need for a schedule that is more conducive to the needs of my single parent family and demands.
productive and fun working place
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: long breaks
Cons: plenty overtime
working for g.e. capital credit cards are very tent and good to work for the company move d to north Carolina and I couldnt go so I worked for another company
Good place to work.
Medical Transcriptionist II (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Sometimes busy, sometimes not so busy. I learnt a lot on how health insurance works. Co-workers were all nice and friendly. It was an easy job.
Stressful workplace but enjoyed my fellow nurses
Registered Nurse, Staff (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: loved the nurses i worked with, team work
Cons: barely receive lunch breaks, short staffed
Tenet Health does not know how to take care of their nurses. Doesn't provide nurses with a sense of security. Hospital needs remodeling due to hospital being around for 30+ years. Quality of hospital not acceptable.
Busy and fast paced
Registered Nurse/Orthopedic Coordinator (Current Employee), Fountain Valley RegionalFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: not a long commute
Cons: the surgeons and management are not very satisfied.
A typical day at work is very busy and hectic. I have learned a lot in my time employed at Fountain Valley and will be able to take the invaluable skills with me and share with my next employer.
Wonderful Job
Outpatient Registered Dietitian (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2015
When working for here I didn't realized I actually was working for
Morrison Compass group since everyone there was ideally working
for the better of the patients.
Productive and fun place to work.
Credit Resolutions Representative (Former Employee), Roswell, GeorgiaFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: accomodating and flexible work hours.
Tenet is a private healthcare company that manages hospital accounts. The management team is supportive and flexible with work hours. An enjoyable aspect of the job is the constant learning of new tools that not only equip employees with knowledge, but opportunities for advancement. The management team and employees really capture the spirit of team work by accomplishing projects and reaching deadlines as a team. The shared responsibility among the team makes the job less arduous.
rewarding
PCT/SECY / Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 16, 2015
rewarding job experience caring staff and co workers. Long hours but dedicated team work pleasure to work there.Ability to think quick and make good decisions in emergency situations. seeing healthy moms and babies go home after delivery difficulties.
Good variety
Medical Social Worker (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 16, 2015
SLUH being a city hospital offers multiple opportunities for learning and seeing diagnoses and disease processes that you don't normally get to see.
Fun place to work
Pharmacist (Former Employee), GAFebruary 14, 2015
great people to work with, benefit can be confusing- but overall happy place to be a part of and great patient care overall
Cognos Senior Developer
IBM Cognos Developer (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 14, 2015
✓ Collaborate with IT and business Teams to determine scope, goals and objectives.
✓ Conduct assessments of business processes and collect data to detail requirements.
✓ Translated business requirements into documented functional specifications associated with workflow, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and Dashboards.
✓ Documenting the detailed Technical business logic for each of the BI deliverables in SRS (Software/System Requirement Specification Document).
✓ Conducting Source system study to identify all the elements required to develop BI deliverables.
✓ Modeling of Relational and DMR FM models.
✓ Designing of Powerplay transformer cube models.
✓ Implemented Cube security based on facility.
✓ Fixing Performance Issues on Cube models.
✓ Creating Active/interact reports for mobiles.
✓ Creating dashboards by using Workspace/Work space advanced & Portlets
✓ Applying dynamic filter and dynamic sorting.
✓ Creating Package level drill-through to navigate from analysis studio to report studio.
✓ Creating cell level drill-through in report studio.
✓ Creating MDX reports based on DMR and Cube packages.
✓ Coding stored procedures and using them in report studio for DML operations
✓ Customizing report functionalities with html & Java scripts.
✓ Resolving QC tickets
✓ Providing support for all kind of cognos issues.
✓ Mentoring juniors regarding Project and Work.
✓ Coordinating team to make successful deliveries.
✓ Tuning report performance.
✓ Collaborate with the business on identifying the best way to present the data in Tableau reports & dashboards. Present Tableau solutions to the business and modify solutions based on user feedback
✓ Create high-impact, meaningful analytics (e.g. heat maps, KPI's, bullet graphs, motion charts etc.) in Tableau to help the business make informed decisions.
✓ Create actions, parameters, Filter (Local, Global) and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets using Tableau.

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more

Tenet Health Salaries