Tenet Health

Tenet Health Employer Reviews

fun with a nice break room.
surgical tech (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no internet
very smooth.how to scrub plastic cases.my co -workers were nice.nothing was to heard.having a good day.
nice workplace because of teamwork among staff
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee), Los Alamitos, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free meal during holidays
Cons: short breaks
nice workplace because of teamwork among staff,charge nurses,supervisors are helpful.
Fast paced, productive
Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee), Huntington, WVAugust 10, 2014
Pros: busy, productive
Cons: busy, productive
Typical day at work:
administering health and welfare programs for five (5) separate and distinct facilities.
• working directly with benefit carriers, brokers and consultants.
• negotiating, planning, organizing, administering and coordinating health and welfare programs.
• interpreting and administering employment policies and procedures.
applicant – more... screenings through employee on boarding and off boarding.
 direct the duties of Benefits Assistant, Benefits Communication Specialist and Dedicated Volunteer – less
productive work place
Surgical Assistant (Former Employee), cleveland ave east pointAugust 8, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long work hours and call
sfmc was a well rounded in specialty facility, im so thankful for my experience there because it taught me so much. Its a great place for a new scrub or nurse to learn different surgical specialties.
Great place to start
Receptionist/ PBX operator (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLAugust 7, 2014
Good pay, bad hours, some employees are nice and some aren't if you focus on your job you'll be alright.
productive, but needs improvement
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant/ Transporter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: hands on training
Cons: schedule
It was a great experience, but the management team had favorites which caused a little confusion.
Productive and a exciting place to work
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not enough employees
Tenet is a has great employees and is all about team work. I enjoy coming to work knowing that we have a great staff. They make you feel like there your own family.
Strong work ethics, pleasant work enviroment, nice co-workers
Staffing Coordinator.,ER admitting rep (Former Employee), Houston, TexasAugust 5, 2014
Pros: highly encouraged promotions, supportive management
Cons: advancement in newer technology was slower than most hospitals.
I enjoyed all 12yrs of my employment with Cypress Fairbanks medical center because they highly encouraged work advancement by allowing you to cross-train in other positions for higher promotions. Management was caring and supportive, co-workers were often pleasant and team players. I learned a lot during my employment there and would recommend them – more... to anybody seeking employment there. – less
Great staff to work with, plenty of room for advancement
Staff RN Newbern Suites (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 5, 2014
A typical day at work could sometimes be very challenging, but the staff was great to work with. The hardest part of the job was continually floating.
Great place to learn
Staff ICU Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLAugust 3, 2014
Great place to learn and start one's ICU career. Good exposure to vents and drips, but if you desire too become a top-notch ICU RN, not the place to stay.
NONE
CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMIST ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Los Alamitos, CAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: christmas party aborted x2 years
AWESOME COMPANY TO WORK FOR, ALWAYS REQUIRED US EMPLOYEES UPDATE THINGS FOR JCACHO, HIPPAA, CHALENGING AND CAREER ORIENTED MANAGEMENT, OCCASIONAL BUDGET CUTS, 2ND YEAR WE MISSED COMPANY CHRISTMAS PARTY, THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART O THE JOB IS TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND A PATIENT ADVOCATE ALL THE WAY...
nice place to work
Unit Secretary- Phlebotomist /Critical Care (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: jean's day
Cons: hour are cut when we have less patients
patient flow was slow,
night shift is the best shift
working all 3 units
A Great First Experience
RN, BSN (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: magnet status
Cons: expensive city parking and toll charges
I got a job at Hahnemann right after nursing school. The HR representative was amazing and helped place me on a unit that best suited my skills and personality. I learned so much at Hahnemann and am thankful for the wonderful experience I gained which helped shape me into the nurse I am today.
very productive
Surgical Laboratory Technician (Internship) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 28, 2014
-helped doctors perform surgery on patients
- maintain a sterlie feild during surgery
- instrumentation
I enjoyed working there.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 28, 2014
I enjoyed my co-workers and the workloads were not bad. It was a teaching hospital and you were not allowed to do as much as I did at Gwinnett Medical Center.
A lot of Changes going on
N/A (Current Employee), N/AJuly 24, 2014
the acquisition has really changed the mood around the company
Busy Med/Surg floor
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJuly 23, 2014
Night shift was very rough, never able to find CNA's when needed. High pt/RN case load. Co-workers were always willing to help out. No stable management. Massive amount of charting. Loved my patients
Excellent company to work for
Insurance Supervisor (Former Employee), west palm beachJuly 21, 2014
St Mary's is a great place to work, because of all thedifferent areas they cover, you learned something new every day. Everyone strives for excellence and professionalism.
Clinical IT Systems Management (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 17, 2014
Recognized by HealthGrades as one of "America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care in 2012", Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is a 199-bed acute care hospital serving the medical and health care needs of Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast for more than 43 years. We were the first hospital in Palm Beach County to perform open-heart surgery, and – more... have since remained one of the area’s leading heart hospitals, having performed over 15,000 open-heart surgeries. Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center offers a broad range of services, including comprehensive cardiac care, orthopedics, diagnostic imaging, general surgery, outpatient surgery and 24-hour emergency care. – less
n/a
Rehab Technician/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 16, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my day is making sure that my coworkers and also the patients are satisfied

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more