Tenet Health

Tenet Health Employer Reviews

Overall a good place to work
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 23, 2013
Pros: patients and staff
Cons: management/union conflicts
Low census was frequent, which you take a hit in take home pay or burn your vacation time in making up for the loss in hours.
Work at Hahnemann
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 23, 2013
Pros: great workers
Cons: little to no breaks, no access to food on night shift
I work as a per diem Labor and Delivery nurse at Hahnemann. We have many high-risk obstetric patients. We have a wonderful multi-disciplinary team that does a great job working together. I have learned a lot working as a nurse there.
Very interesting working with Parents to be...
Health Educator/Childbirth Educator/Lactation (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 21, 2013
Teaching wonderful expecting parents how to better their birth experience. Working with the new moms on the postpartum floor helping with breastfeeding.
Exciting work enviroment
Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Hickory, NCDecember 19, 2013
Busy, exciting and rewarding.
Worked with some of the best medical professionals in healthcare.
I felt fulfilled and appreciated.
I would highly recommend this company
Registered L&D Nurse (Current Employee), Birmingham, AlDecember 17, 2013
I love working there, I just didn't like the shifts due to having small children at home and my husband working nights.
Ok
Patient Care Technician (Telemetry) (Current Employee), atlanta gaDecember 17, 2013
Heavy Patient load and little pay. The best thing about this place is that they will give you a chance to work when you are fresh into the medical field.
was there 21 years and saw many changes in administration.
Lead Surgical Technician/Orthopedic Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 16, 2013
Pros: great parking and close to the zoo and park
Cons: new leadership bi yearly was always a big problem
I was very busy with the orthopedic services so many of the changes seem to be on the out side. I learn a lot there, more than a surgical tech I was part of a great team.
I enjoy working with patients and our staff
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), San Ramon, CADecember 15, 2013
Pros: employee recognition monthly is appreciated by administrative staff.
Cons: inconsistent hours
I enjoy the environment of San Ramon Regional Medical center.
The staff no matter who you encounter is pleasant and courteous to each other as well and more importantly to patients and visitors that enter the doors.
I work well with the staff from RNs, radiology, and the physicians.
A typical day at work starts with AM lab rounds and then to follow – more... up and work diligently prioritizing all incoming lab orders. I enjoy the challenges of working with my skills of phlebotomy and to accurately obtain proper specimens for analysis. – less
Not a good place to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 15, 2013
The job was intense, unstructured and management really did not support staff
It's a very good company to work for. Employees treated very fair
Payroll Processor II (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 14, 2013
would love to stay with the company, but payroll is moving to Frisco and the commute for me will be far.
Management was good, employees easy to get along with.
Recovery Collector (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 12, 2013
Pros: positive attitude management easy to get along with, able to discuss any issues on hand.
Cons: no potential for growth with in the company, wages not up to other companies around.
Sign in be at your desk at time schedule, follow on insurance claims file the day before, Review if any additional forms or information was needed to fax to insurance in reference to any insurance claim pending or iif we needed to add any diagnosis needed. Follow up that claims file were paid and if customers had secondary insurance that will pay balance – more... left on claim. – less
Blah
rehab tech (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GA -December 9, 2013
Pros: learning, rewards of helping people heal
Cons: expensive benefits, racist staff
As a rehabilitation tech, you get to see people make a comeback from injuries, strokes, and surgeries; the most rewarding part of the job. But when bad upper level management is apart of a team it brings down the morale!!!! The learning of rehab techniques( traction, whirlpools, bandaging, gait training) was very fun and something you can take with – more... you throughout life, – less
Great externship
Externship/Telemetry Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 9, 2013
Loved the hospital great location learned a lot within a short amount of time wouldn't mind working there
Great Benefits except when they reduce the 401k to 1 1/2 % ouch
Manager (Former Employee), CADecember 8, 2013
Pros: compensation, benefits, hours
Cons: management demands, corporate demends unreasonable
Profts must always come first. Corporate demands are often unreasonable.
Enjoyable place to work.
CNA,secretary,schelduler, multi tasks. (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 7, 2013
Pros: meeting all types of people.
Cons: good ins and retirement.
This was the best job I worked at, being I was able to advance to different positions, work in different units.My supervisors was caring and respect people no matter who or what title you held. A A hospital enviroment is the best place to work, you get to meet doctors, get to know them, meet so upstanding people and it like a family enviroment.
An average job
med surgical nurse (Current Employee), FLDecember 5, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no real employee support
There should be more opportunities for employee growth. The culture of the company .was not very encouraging
productive workplace
Support Coordinator Transplant (Former Employee), los angelesDecember 2, 2013
I have to thank Tenet Health for allowing me to work there and gain experience.
Medical Assistant and Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 1, 2013
Hard working and very professional. Enjoyed the employees and the patients. Great learning environment and fast-paced.
Extraordinary people
Hospital Interpreter (Current Employee), Atlanta, GA.November 26, 2013
Pros: flexibility.
Cons: lack of benefits.
Greet people and assist the ones in need, provide interpretive assistance in L&D, ER, and Nursery to those patients requiring such.

The experiences I have had in L & D has taught me a lot and it is harder to interpret when you have bad news to a patient.

It is a very pleasant place to work where everybody strives to be the kind of co-worker you want – more... to work with

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see a happy face of somebody that is being helped or when you see a new born baby. – less
stimulating environment
Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 22, 2013
total team effort between staff, administration and coworkers

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 50 hospitals – Read more