Tenet Health

Tenet Health Employer Reviews

Wonderful good quality hospital to work at
Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 20, 2014
Pros: great ethics
Cons: department supervisor not good
good caring place to work. I would work there again but different job title. They have an awards recognition program for employees, hospital holiday party, employee got graded every year for raises and great benefits
Good work enjoyable atmosphere great people to work with
Admissions Associate/PBX Operator (Former Employee), Sierra Vista (AZ) Regional Health CenterNovember 19, 2014
Pros: fellow workers were fun to work with
Cons: short breaks
What is Tenet Health? I worked for Sierra Vista Regional Health Center!

I responded to people's concerns in person and via phone. I assisted fellow workers with discharges and edits to patient program and admitted babies to system. I scanned paperwork into system to be filed with Medical Records. I occasionally assisted patients in finding where to go in the Hospital so they could find where their appointments were.
Fun place to work, great coworkers.
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee), Manteca, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: very close to home, great benefits
Cons: not much room for advancement
I worked in a few position while at Doctors Hospital. In my last position I worked as a Insurance Coordinator. I preregistered patients that were coming in for surgery and made sure all authorizations and benefits were completed. I then made charts for the surgery department. My coworkers were great to work with and real team players. The hardest part of my job was having to cancle patients surgeries when the were financial unable to make payment. The most enjoyable part of my job was my patient interaction. Coworkers and patients made my job fun.
Great work experience, fun staff
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Hickory, NCNovember 19, 2014
Great hours, experience with taking care of mental health disorders, co-workers are always fun and work together as a team.
good experience
Extern (Former Employee), AtlantaNovember 19, 2014
Great opportunity for learning, Good education curve. Learned to identify pathology and get pertinent patient history.
One of the Top companies in the Healthcare industry
Account Specialist III (Former Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: bonuses and other perks given to employees
Cons: none at this time
Working for Tenet Healthcare was very rewarding. While working there I have grown in my professional and personal life.
better health care
Central Supplies Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 12, 2014
this is a wonderful place to work they can provide the employee with better pay rate to encourage for the job provided
Friendly place to work.
Registered Nurse, ICU (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLNovember 9, 2014
Take care of patients in critical care setting. Nice place to work. Seeking advancement.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLNovember 8, 2014
Pros: full time, great work experience, working as a team
Cons: my supervisor was not very nice
o Audited processed invoices and payments
o Scanned and electronically catalog accounts payable invoices
o Conducted general clerical duties, mail, filing, faxing, phone

I leaned how to work with a team of people. I loved my team who I worked with. There really was not a hard part of this job. it was very easy to do.
so so..
Healthcare Recruiter/Contract (Former Employee), BirminghamNovember 6, 2014
no life outside of job. poor management. not the best food in the cafeteria. pay was not bad.
They used to full probation period and fired on last day!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 5, 2014
Pros: fired on last probation day
Cons: worse place to work
This hospital users. They used people,they promise a benefits and fire on last day on probation period. Only relatives can be hired with real benefits. They found anything to fired you!!!! Without any explanation!!!!!!!! The worse place to work!!!! The radiologist doctor ---- asian one-she is pretend like she is a queen of earth.
Do not recommend to start with this hospital at all. They do not want to pay people full amount.They cut hourly rates. They underpay. You will pay from your packet parking for work there. Nasty place to work.
Productive and effective work environment
Internship (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 4, 2014
Overall a great experience. I learned a great deal that helped me to further my education.
Poor management and quality.
Senior Technologist (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 4, 2014
At the time most of the management had no knowledge of imaging or mammography. The quality was poor and I did not feel good about working there.
Solid company to work for
Project Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 4, 2014
Pros: work from home often, good leadership
Tenet is a great place to work. The environment is very professional, and everyone is expected to deliver and pull their weight. Under performers are let go. The pay is good, but that's also because they expect the best. The leadership is quite solid, and learning from the leadership is one of the best parts about the job. We can work from home much of the time. One of the toughest parts of the job is the fast pace and how much there is to learn and ground to cover, but that can also lead to a great feeling of accomplishment.
Great Workplace
OC Surgical Coordinator (Current Employee), Hialeah, FLNovember 4, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work I schedule surgeries for doctor answer phones to make appointments, I've learned to be patient. My coworkers are great. we work as a team work. The hardest part of my job is a fast pace environment. th most enjoyable part of the job is that we only see patients two days out of the week.
Fun and productive workplace, small community type atmosphere
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TexasNovember 3, 2014
I enjoy the work environment, but unfortunately, do not enjoy the steady decrease in my hours, due to low patient census.
Wonderful company
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Palm Springs, CANovember 3, 2014
Diverse culture and leadership. Very comparable salary scales and employee appreciation.
Great place to work if you have 5+ years of experience in the field
Laboratory Technologist - Part Time (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: lose your skills due to the amount of samples you receive per day.
Very easy job. Typical day consists of maybe 3 samples to test. The management is great. We all work as a team which is refreshing for me.
You will lose your MT skills if you arent a seasoned veteran. This job is not ideal for someone that is not a new tech fresh out of school
Very friendly co-workers
Insurance Verification Representative (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZNovember 2, 2014
Pros: it was like a family atmostphere.
I enjoyed my job there. Met a lot of interesting people and though the work was challenging, it was still rewarding.
Low advancement opportunities.
Paralegal (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2014
Low advancement opportunities and management interaction.

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more