Tenet Health

Tenet Health Employer Reviews

My work place
Charge Relief / ICU/CCU Nurse (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 18, 2014
An overall great place to work in a medical career with a hospital that feels like you're not just part of a team, but rather a family. Everyone is friendly and hospitable, and do everything to work together to achieve a common goal.The organization is very good. The management does not micro-manage, the organization does encourage a very worker friendly environment. Busy place where you can have overtime. Excellent co-workers, they are my second family away from home. I enjoy talking to my patients and I also love putting a smile on their faces.
Good
Medical Scribe (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 17, 2014
Great work environment. I enjoyed interacting with my peers.
Productive work environment
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Hialeah, FLDecember 17, 2014
Great company, Team work , that was my experience at Hialeah Hospital .
Culture of NOT caring
RRT (Former Employee), AtlantaDecember 16, 2014
Pros: trauma 1 facility
Cons: poor management
focus is on profit not care ... management is terrible .. most need to retire
Good Company to work for, I learned alot about Patient Accounts
Appeal Writer (Current Employee), St LouisDecember 16, 2014
Pros: work friendly eniorment
Cons: pay not that great
The employers there are very professional, willing to pith in to complete projects. Management leadership was great, they have an open door policy. I learned billing, coding, AR follow up, Insurance verification, and Appeald
I would highly recommend to work in Fountain Valley Reg. Hosp.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CADecember 15, 2014
Very busy ER, great place to improve/learn skills/care for complicated ICU patients in ER settings. Very helpful coworkers that will not let you "drown", you will received help whey you need it. Over all I enjoyed my fourteen years of work in this ER.
very family place
Patient Representative (Former Employee), 651 east 25 street hialeah fl 33013December 15, 2014
I enjoyed working at hialeah hospital. It is a productive and fun place to work for.
i directed patient as they walked in and answered phone.
my co workers were my friend's but the reason i left was that my job was terminated and i was laid off with severance pay.
Small hospital with friendly, helpful staff members.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 14, 2014
An overall great place to work at if pursuing a medical career with a hospital that feels like you're not just part of a team, but rather a family. Everyone is friendly and hospitable, and do everything to work together to achieve a common goal.
local hospital on hilton head. started there in 1991
Director of Care Management (Former Employee), Hilton Head Island, SCDecember 13, 2014
very familiar with Tenet on Hilton Head due to community involvement
Excellent place to become a Nurse.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FLDecember 12, 2014
Pros: a meal for the employees every holiday
Busy place where you can have overtime. Excellent co-workers, they are my second family away from home. I enjoy talking to my patients and I also love putting a smile on their faces, but the sad part is when I have to wake them up in the middle of the night to take their vital signs
Productivity and enjoyed co-workers
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee), Langhorne, PADecember 10, 2014
Pros: quarterly bonuses on patient surveys
Cons: all the blood
A typical day was very busy doing between 52 to 75 operating procedures a day, which made a lot of room for learning. My co-workers were very helpful during my first couple of months. They were a pleasure to work with and made the day enjoyable. The facitly is very considerate of their employees in any department. The wasn't any particular hard part about my position. Every day was challanging and exciting. The most enjoyable part was listening to patients and watching the doctors.
Great environment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 8, 2014
I've worked with a team of leaders and potential CEO's of there own companies. Great people, great patients and overall great facility
Nice place to work
Staff Nurse- Cardiology and CT Surgery Step-down (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2014
Nice place to work..................................................................................
PRODUCTIVE
Financial Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2014
GREAT COMPANY GREAT BENEFITS GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITY GREAT COMPANY GREAT BENEFITS GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITY
Good place to Train
Surgery (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 2, 2014
Pros: good learning environment
Cons: watch your back, nursing way to hard in itself, don't need drama
Great training environment due to teaching institution. Management at the time were not inclined to talk to employees, more inclined to believe half truths. One managers approach was to devide and conquer, talking to everyone about everyone. This just decreased morale, productivity suffered due to turnover.
CNA Job Duties
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Houston TxDecember 2, 2014
Helping patients with everyday chores , working side by side with Doctors and Nurses.
Taking vitals
giving bed baths
picking up trash
arts
Community Arts Consultant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 1, 2014
Pros: arts driven
Cons: long hours
I work on independent media projects to promote healing and change in the community.
Brookwood Medical Center was very instrumental in my learning of the nursing profession
MICU/SICU, Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 28, 2014
Pros: co-workers and various disciplines worked well together
It was a great experience working in this healthcare institution.
The people in this institution was the most inspirational in my nursing career.
My co-workers were very patient and active in teaching or enhancing my nursing skills.
My manager was supportive of my dreams.
The work was hard but the patient load was fair.
Excellent Hospital Facility to work for!!!
PHLEBOTOMIST / LABORATORY ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Los Alamitos, CANovember 22, 2014
Pros: exciting work envirorment
Cons: open 24/7
Very professional enviroment, Great teamwork!, Execellent employee benefits, Flexible work hours, execellent patient care opportunities.
friendly environment
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 22, 2014
De-centralized satellites, friendly work environment with flexible scheduling.

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more

Tenet Health Salaries