Tenet Health

Tenet Health United States Employee Reviews

Fun dept to work in
Surgical Technician (L & D) (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: little professional growth for non-proffessional to professional status
L&D staff friendly and helpful. Most difficult was heavy work load. Not enough support from management. Learned to respond to emergent situations.
good
Staff nurse (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 29, 2015
I worked part time as a med surg nurse and enjoyed the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great hours, excellent managers
Cons: advancement was difficult
The healthcare field is a great place to work with different ways to succeed. The managers are a big part of the success of this industry. Co workers used each other as resources to help the office maintain the excellence in care that was needed. The managers understood that in order for a business to be successful then the employees must be successful. The tools and abilities that were taught here are excellent in all areas of healthcare.
good place to work
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: the people that i work with are great
Cons: insurance isnt great, no discount in caferteria
Good place to work.
Job security
Great staff in my department.
Fun, sometimes over whelming
Patient Access Coordinator (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: assisting others
Cons: management and healthcare coverage
Print: census by insurance plan and medical group, face sheets; fax face sheets to insurance co. and to medical groups; request authorizations, follow up authorizations; check voice mail and return calls; cover various areas for lunch.

I learned that there is always room for improvemnet.

Management was not very oriented with training and not very compliant with ethical matters, when brought to there attention.

The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with a 200+ room hospital's authorizations, while trying to assist in coverage for lunches.

The most enjoyable part of my job was assisting the people, whether they were a patient or co worker.
Need better training
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXJanuary 21, 2015
The clinic I worked in was just bought out by Tenet. Corporate need to better train and communicate their new clinics/employees. Set aside a training class in person rather than just online to help answer questions or problems within the clinic. Their computer systems always have some type of problem. You have to call the IT guy all the time which isn't there most to the time. Some of the co workers and physicians are nice. Others, just say watch your back, Seriously. Management, most of time not available because they're always "Always" away in a meeting. When they are there it seems as though they're running around with their head off. Yes, it is a very busy clinic and for some MAs and their providers they don't get a lunch when available.
many career opportunities
RN Case Manager (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Multiple duties to complete as a case manager
Learned multiple computer systems
Fast paced acute care setting
Salaried employee
loved working with patients, families and co workers
A caring place to work
Case Manager (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 18, 2015
A typical day consist of making sure the patients needs come first. My co-workers are absolutely wonderful. When people need care holistically you want to make sure you give your all. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you have made an impact on someone's life.
Beautify place to work
Nurse (RN) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2015
My early years of nursing and learning skills and job endurance. Working on a floor with high patient ratio and high acuity. As soon as I finished with working rounds report, I have to get patients ready for surgery and other procedures. It was very interesting and learning fast. It was a fast pace unity and every thing have to be acurate.
team work was awesome.
great experience
Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Therapist (Current Employee), Lauderhill, FLJanuary 17, 2015
Cons: healthcare, salary
Love the staff and patients!! You can gain great expoerience at this job.
Hard work, but always a busy day
PCA/CNA (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2015
A typical day is like any other ICU, some days it is slow, and other the day flies by with the work load.
No Advancement
Maintenance Tech. II (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great training
Cons: no job security
No Job security no advancement
long hours do not have the right equipment
Always a learning experience
Clinical Supervisor / Medical Assistant (Current Employee), La Quinta CAJanuary 15, 2015
Although I've been working for the Tenet Healthcare system now 13 years, I have learned many new skills and would like to venture out and bring the skills I have learned with me as well as develop new skills in the essence to grow as an individual.
Really nice hospital and a great team of nurses.
Staff RN for level II-III NICU (Current Employee), Oceanside, CAJanuary 15, 2015
I really enjoy my position as an RN in the NICU. The most difficult part of the job is the inconsistency in available hours.
Customer and Employee oriented company
Department Manager (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJanuary 14, 2015
Publix truly followed the founders desire of customer service and employee satisfaction. Several opportunities for growth and development.
Love it, but I had to moved.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee), East Point, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: taking classes all of the time. learning new cultures
Love it, manager made everything run very smooth. Co=workers easy to get along with. Learning new things.
nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2015
can get pretty hectic, but overall the patients and staff are great. great work environment to work in but you have to make sure you are always on time
Very exciting place to work for because I learn so many usable skills.
Assist Patients (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: i got a lot of experience drawing blood in the icu unit.
Cons: definetely, short breaks.
First of all, I would get report from previous shift Tech. Start my day by doing vitals using the AIDET format. Check for any labs to be done for that shift. Answer calls form Patients or other. Ask my Nurses if they needed help with something. Then through out the day I would prioritized my work load depending on what was needed before I started doing baths.
Bedside nursing and charge nursing
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 7, 2015
My job at tenet health involved both bedside nursing and doing charge. The work environment involved effective teamwork and getting great experiences with caring for patients with cardiovascular condition.
fun great plce to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAJanuary 6, 2015
A day at work for me is a day at Disneyland for me I love the energy .I love the fact that everyone there are all on the same team .seeing someone go was the hard part because I have relationships with my patients ,and co workers . but the most enjoyable part was putting a smile on someone 's face .

About Tenet Health

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more

Tenet Health Salaries