Tenet Healthcare

Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews

Pharmacy department is a mess, pharmacy techs beware
Pharmacy tech prn (Former Employee), Roswell, GAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: horrible director, talked down to on a regular basis, hostile work environment
Pharmacy department is understaffed, but the director relies on belittling the staff if they bring up any concerns and demands that everyone be capable of working overtime all the time. The morale is horrible here, and I see this job post every few months so I doubt it has changed since I worked there.
Daily workplace activity
Admissions Patient Access Rep (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Im able to help people on educating them about their health insurance
Cons: There's no room for advancement
I come in set up my work area, because we share our workstations with other co-workers that work different shifts. As soon as I clock in if there is a patient to register, I will register the patient with there parent and send them on their way to their out patient visit or short procedure visit. What I learn about in my position is that the healthcare insurances change on a daily bases, and also how to educate parents and patients on their insurance, financial counseling,collecting co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance from patients that carry commercial medical insurances. My co-workers are one of the main reasons why I come to work, we work well together, as a team, and look after each other as a work family. Our management team sends out daily emails. I enjoy what I do, there is no hard part about the job in what I do on the daily bases. I been a Patient Access rep at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children for three years, I can do this job with my eyes closed, the only thing now is that I just need a bit more of a challenge in my work place. What I enjoy the most is coming to work to learn, teach or educate parents, patients, and fellow co-workers, also doing the best I can do to help my company reach their daily goals as well.
great people,job keeps you on your toes. loved my co-workers.
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Palm Beach GardensJuly 21, 2015
Pros: helping people, parties we had for our co-workers
Cons: lunch breaks were sometimes hard to get
I enjoyed working there it got quite busy most times. I learned more medical terminology. My co-workers were usually fun to work with .
The hardest part of the job was sometimes multi tasking at it's best.
The greatest part of the job was the family atmosphere we had bringing in food to share on holidays. My director and Manager were very fair and respectable always.
Many hard working people committed to improving the life of patients and families
National Patient Experience Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2015
The leadership needs to pay more attention to the trickle-down effect decisions have on employees working on the front lines. Remember that the greatest resource an organization has are the people that work there.
Metrics driven
National Director, Performance Excellence (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Many areas to relocate within the company
Cons: Lots of poor management - with no idea on what the mission/vision
Very silo and no true strategy that leads the overall organization culture/goals. Very metrics driven and often it really doesn't matter how you get it - just get it done.
Professional
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 18, 2015
Wonderful benefits. The working environment provides for challenging opportunities. The health care providers are very knowledgeable.
Good company to work for
clerical (Current Employee), long beachJuly 14, 2015
Pro: Very good wages, some of the best I've seen compared to other hospitals.

Con: If you want to move up or transfer somewhere it's all about who you know not what you know.
Support system for Patient Registration
Lead Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FLJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Short lunch breaks
Answering patients concerns in reference to insurance, copays and hospital setting. Training new hires and providing refreshers to co-workers with programs to verify insurance and understand patient benefits. Supporting other departments within patient registration when staff is low. Completing quality reports for hospital. Fulfilling duties that are assigned from upper management such as, patient compliants and transferring patient charges to correct accounts. Being able to be the best support system to my coworkers is the best. The hardest part of my job is when patients are emotional because they can't afford elective procedures.
Great place to work!
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 12, 2015
Over the past 15 years, I gained loads of experience not only clinically but also with people of all backgrounds. A typical day for me would be to maintain the flow of clinic providing quality customer service to our patients, efficiency to the providers while meeting our departments mission and goals on a day to day basis. I enjoy working with my co-workers we're like a family which makes it easy to arrive to work everyday. Everyone is great from management to clinical/administrative staff. The hardest part of my job would be watching patients whom I've grown to love go through illness and sickness. The most enjoyable part of my job is being part of the process to help make them better. Many aspects of healthcare in regards to what I've learned academically and in the midst of the daily functions I've performed over the years made me capable and passionate to one day be in the position to run an impressive and efficient operation.
It was Okay to work there
full time therapist (Former Employee), Homewood, ALJuly 12, 2015
Pros: interdepartments working together
Cons: increblie work load
I like working with the staff there. We all worked together very well. But respiratory, was not officially recognized on respiratory week by the director of the department.
Flexible workplace
Inpatient Pharmacy Secretary (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 11, 2015
I can recall this hospital offered employees excellent benefits. Management shared information and appreciated input.
Good Learning Environment
Pharmacy IV Tech II (Current Employee), atlantaJuly 10, 2015
Very friendly work place, and room for growth in skills set. Pharmacist and Technician are helpful and work together as a team.
IT Dept Educator and Network Tech for Doctors, Tenet Staff for computer training and HIPPA .
Technology Educator (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: The fast pace
Cons: Leaving to care for a mate with cancer
I started as a Network Tech and advance to Educator. The new government HIPPA regulations for training and certification was opened and I was promoted. I trained all in-house medical staff, temp staffing tech and doctors and their staff. This training and certification was required by the government before a member of the medical staff could work at our facility.
Professional and productive working environment
RN, BSN, (Current Employee), Huntington, WVJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Professional Learning Environment
Cons: Frequent staff changes.
Busy, Level II Trauma Center that treats geriatric, adult, and pediatric patients. Very busy center that specializes in Cardiovascular and Stroke.
Productive workplace
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCJuly 4, 2015
A productive workplace with very supportive management and allows for growth within the departments.There is a fair amount of red tape and politics however, but that's expected from a position in health care.
Provides excellent balance
AEMT (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2015
Tenet Healthcare is an ideal employment opportunity. The work environment is peaceful and the workers are team players, willing to assist you in what you need in your daily work.
Productive, outgoing, yet challenging
Radiology Technologist-PRN (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 2, 2015
Outgoing work place, co-workers fun and helpful. Management hands-on. Supportive of flexible scheduling (since i have other commitments) but hard to move to ideal day shift. Large Patient workload/ community made it possible to sharpen skills and be adaptable in performance.
Growing hospital
Ambulatory Care Intern (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLJuly 2, 2015
The hospital is continuously growing. There is always speakers and presentations at the hospital. They work on improving the environment of the hospital.
Healthcare Center
Sonographer Intern (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYJuly 1, 2015
I had internship in the hospital. It was interesting job. I love to help people. I had practice 6 month in the vascular department and 6 month in the general department.I learn a lot and very thankful for the practice.
A super positive place
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
It's always a pleasure to truly connect with the patients on an emotional, as well as mental and physical level. I love the fact that we are healing the whole person here , not just their body.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tenet Healthcare

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more

Tenet Healthcare Salaries

$54,273 per year
RN II
$5,939 per month

Tenet Healthcare Photos

love and dedication for our career
On The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile
I love to make people smile ..I am very friendly