Tenet Healthcare

Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCJuly 4, 2015
A productive workplace with very supportive management and allows for growth within the departments.There is a fair amount of red tape and politics however, but that's expected from a position in health care.
Provides excellent balance
AEMT (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2015
Tenet Healthcare is an ideal employment opportunity. The work environment is peaceful and the workers are team players, willing to assist you in what you need in your daily work.
Productive, outgoing, yet challenging
Radiology Technologist-PRN (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 2, 2015
Outgoing work place, co-workers fun and helpful. Management hands-on. Supportive of flexible scheduling (since i have other commitments) but hard to move to ideal day shift. Large Patient workload/ community made it possible to sharpen skills and be adaptable in performance.
Healthcare Center
Sonographer Intern (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYJuly 1, 2015
I had internship in the hospital. It was interesting job. I love to help people. I had practice 6 month in the vascular department and 6 month in the general department.I learn a lot and very thankful for the practice.
A super positive place
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
It's always a pleasure to truly connect with the patients on an emotional, as well as mental and physical level. I love the fact that we are healing the whole person here , not just their body.
Mainly quiet and always slow.
Housekeeping/Laundry (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 30, 2015
I didn't mind the job, but night departments was always under staff so I would have to rush my work to work two other departments, that was one of the things I never liked because I only worked part time.
Many opportunities to advance. A lot of available training venues. Great benefits. Proactive management.
Physician Practice Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2015
Pros: Opportunities to advance from within. Great pay and good benefits.
Cons: Reports can be a bit overwhelming, but can be mastered. Software system is challenging but thorough.
Recognized for accomplished work which allowed me to advance into a more challenging position. Knowledgeable management. A bit tedious on reports but good for checks and balances. Treats employees with respect, offers great benefits and support.
Differnt
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
Very Productive workplace. Being new to this company is so different than what I'm use to. Speaking on my current department I'm not happy but blessed to have a job
Recent expansion has resulted in a loss of focus
Director of Physician Informatics (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2015
Initially a very clear focus with determined goals. This led to very successful implementations. Over the past year , acquisitions and political posturing has resulted in a loss of focus.
Management is very caring about employee moral and family time.
Clinical LPN (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 29, 2015
Pros: Plenty of time off, Benefits for part-time employees.
Cons: Lunch breaks are on the run some days.
A typical day at work can vary from many patients a day, to very few. My manager is very caring and we have a lot of autonomy under the care of the provider. This is a great place to work if you are looking for part-time employment.
Server
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 28, 2015
Polished silver wear, cups, etc. I waited on tables, greeting guests at the doors. I delivered food the high profiled guest rooms.
Fast Paced
Assistant Director (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 26, 2015
Pros: Rewarding environment providing healthcare in the heart of the city.
Cons: Can be stressful and leaders lack focus
A fast paced environment that is undergoing major changes within as a result of healthcare reform. Many of the department leaders are faced with having to get work completed with limited resources. Upper management can come off as aloof and can suffer from tunnel vision.
Pro Active organization
Financial Asst. Mgr, TFAC (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Excellent salary
Cons: Limited Growth Potential
I worked in the Financial Assistance Center, located in Santa Ana, CA. Our department was hard working with competitive salaries and bonus's. I must admit you worked hard for your salary at the department. The upper management was always on top of things.
After 35 years with one company you are included in an reduction and staff with poor compensation. Tenet do not value their employees.
Endoscopy Nurse Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 23, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of running at least 5 Endoscopy rooms and 6 extended rooms for Abdominal Paracentesis. A typical day included not getting lunch or sometime eating at your desk. I was a working manager in the department working side by side with the staff to let them know that I too could feel the stress of working short. Even though I worked on the floor I spent long hours getting my management duties completed. I enjoyed working with people meeting their needs.
Great Leadership
Business Development and Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXJune 23, 2015
Pros: Great organization
Cons: None
Great leadership team with a vision for the organization. The whole team strives to deliver the best patient care in the Rio Grande Valley.
Biggest mistake I have ever made
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Saint LouisJune 22, 2015
Pros: It is a job
Cons: Unwanted overtime and long hours, every other weekend, every other holiday
The managers require you to work overtime with only a days notice. If you are scheduled to work in the evening and someone calls off for the overnight shift, you are required to work your shift and the next shift. That is an 18 hour shift! They have been short staffed for over a year, so the pharmacy technicians have been working 16+ hour shifts regularly. They will lie about the job when you interview. After your 90 days, they will tell you that they are short staffed and you will have to stay overnight or come in 8 hours early. They won't remember the lies they told you during the interview. If you can dedicate your life to this job, take it. If you have a family or a life outside of work, this is not the job for you. Every job has it's downfalls, but this is like nothing I have ever seen before. RUN!
You are required to work every other holiday and weekend, but they are short staffed, so you will end up working every holiday and at least one day out of every weekend.
No Job Security
Registered Nurse - Resource Pool (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 22, 2015
Cons: No job security, health benefits, employee satisfaction not taken into consideration
From my experience, Tenet Healthcare does not take their employees satisfaction into consideration when making decisions. The benefits they offer are not competitive with other healthcare companies, and there is no sense of job security.
Great Workplace
Communications Operator (Current Employee), Lauderdale Lakes, FLJune 20, 2015
I've been working for this company for years. Great team of people to work with. I have learned lot working at Florida Medical Center. Being able to learn so much in the years employed has been great.
Wonderful Leadership
PRN (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaJune 20, 2015
Pros: I worked at home telecommuting so to speak
Cons: I don't have any!
I love it when management entrusts me with a job and doesn't micromanage me. It empowers me to do my best and ive them back what they expect. good work.
Challenging work environment with new experiences every day
Mental Health Associate (Current Employee), Homewood, ALJune 19, 2015
Pros: co-workers, hours
Cons: benefits, staffing
A typical day in the hospital setting dealing with patients with mental illnesses is a challenge that requires patience, empathy, and understanding. Each day I meet with patients and discuss their care plans and help them cope with daily challenges. I work closely with doctors and a team of nurses to help each individual in the mental health ward. I learn new things about each patient every day and do my best to help them with what they ask of me. I have a good rapport with my co-workers and support from management. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the unknown. Some patients could have explosive behaviors, some could be mute, while others could be completely manic. It is an acquired skill to be able to adapt to each patient and meet their needs accordingly. The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing the patients react positively to our help. It is always rewarding to see patients come to terms with their illnesses and work toward learning to stabilize their conditions.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tenet Healthcare

Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation. • 80 hospitals • – Read more

Tenet Healthcare Salaries

$50,804 per year
RN II
$5,979 per month

Tenet Healthcare Photos

love and dedication for our career
On The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile
I love to make people smile ..I am very friendly