Tenet Healthcare

Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 1,063 reviews matching the search
productive
Plan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 9, 2015
no specifics to provide as office location is no longer open and functioning. all of Tenet Hospitals in Georgia have been or are in the process of being acquired by te Wellstar health System
Great Organization
Business Development Manager and Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXNovember 8, 2015
Great organization. The leadership team and clinical staff are great to work with. The staff really cares about the patient.
Love this Place!!!
Physical Therapy Tech Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCNovember 7, 2015
The best place I have every worked. The reward from just making people smile is so satisfying. The day to day activities present some challenges but knowing you have helped someone overcome whatever brought them into the hospital and watch them smile as they leave is simply wonderful.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
N/A
Long work hours due to cardiac procedures for ped patients
Cardiovascular Nurse (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 4, 2015
After working in adult cardiac cath lad for over ten years the expectation was for me to learn pediatric cardiac cath quickly. Pediatric cardiac cath is completely different and at least six months training would have helped me to understand the concepts better.

Due to short staffing I was expected to jump in and learn as I worked and I felt that way was-unsafe.
Benefits
Cons
Not enough staff to train properly
Emergency room
Emergency Room Registra (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLNovember 3, 2015
All sorts of injuries come into the emergency room, all ages. And it expands her experience and medical knowledge for future endeavors
Pros
People
Cons
Deaths
Great place with good people
Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 31, 2015
Work hard play hard environment. I learn something new everyday. I look forward to going to work everyday! Its a good feeling to help people and make a difference in their lives.
This is a good company to work for.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 30, 2015
My experience with Tenet health is one of my best experiences in nursing. I learned a lot on the Neurology floor. The people were kind and helpful. The facility was clean. They have ok benefits.
Pros
I learned a lot
Cons
short breaks, not enough sick time per pay period given
t's a job.
Telemetry Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLOctober 30, 2015
not the worst job I've had, but not the best. constant cost-cutting and heavy workloads, very limited rsources, I would not recommend it.
fun people to work with
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 28, 2015
you get yo to meet and talk to a lot of patients and family members,get a lot of advice from people ,co workers are people you enjoy working with they love to help love team wok ,the hardest part of the job is seeing people in so much pain or seeing the patient family members there everyday waiting for the patient to get well and go home, enjoyable part is the events that go on in the hospital and discharging patients seeing how happy they are on their way home..
Pros
getting free lunch and treats from our supervisor
Cons
short breaks and some challenges of the days work
Work Life Balance
Administrator Surgicare of Miramar (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLOctober 27, 2015
I was responsible for multiple ambulatory surgery centers. Not just the one center that I was the administrator. I traveled to each center each month and was in constant contact with them. Tenet at the time was attempting to increase its presence in Florida with additional ASC acquisitions. This created an imbalance in work/life happiness. They needed more people in Florida to assist with acquisitions.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Not able to focus on the one center I was responsible for
Nursing days
Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 25, 2015
every chance given i was taught by the nurses and doctors. the ER department is face paced but i was informed of every procedure and given the chance to participate
Per Diem
Per Diem-Resource Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLOctober 22, 2015
I enjoyed my time with Tenet Resource at Delray Medical Center. Great company to work for. A lot of needs and flexible hours.
Okay
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLOctober 20, 2015
The hospital itself is very old. The staff has a stuck up attitude most of the time. Predominantly spanish speaking staff members and patients.The managers are nice. HR is extremely helpful.
n/a
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLOctober 19, 2015
Fun working atmosphere. Decent amount of Politics, and alot about numbers . This is expected for a Hospital. Would have loved a long term furture if not for the employee cutbacks and hours . I did a variety of work projects . Worked along side very educated Leadership team . Learned alot .
Pros
Nice Atmosphere
Cons
Flex cut back of hours for selected employees.
Fair
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 16, 2015
You have to make the best of any circumstance. Take from every job the good, and experience you receive and move forward toward the goals you have set for yourself and family. Let God lead you in all things and matters. No company is horrible, Every company has it's pro and cons. You must first find out what you want to gain out of each company and go for it.
Employees Were Fun To Work With
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 15, 2015
Tenet Healthcare is an excellent place to work. I enjoyed my time working at Saint Louis University Hospital. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Very friendly place to work
Facility Services (Current Employee) –  Placentia, CAOctober 15, 2015
Everyday is a great day,great people to be around,its like we are all family here they have parties to show how much they care for there employees that work hard to keep patients happy and to get them back to health
Pros
very flexible with your schedules
Cons
some people just don't know how to treat others
a friendly environment to focus on helping clients
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 14, 2015
a fun working environment that consist of hard working and supporting employees that will always accomplished the goals that is set before them, and they will always do their best to make their clients happy.
Unfairness
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNOctober 14, 2015
Great location, poor culture. Favoritism is shown in every department. Little room for advancement. Too relaxed on policies and procedures.
Pros
Cons
Unfairness
Opportunity of a lifetime
Linen Services Department Head (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2015
I start as a linen aide, within two years I was promoted to Department head. this help to develop my leadership skills. I worked
well with other department Heads and Administrators. The enjoyable part of my job was meeting our patience needs
Pros
Job Security
Cons
I was greatful