Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 1,257 reviews matching the search
Who you know
Manager sterile processing (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 3, 2017
It all depends who is sitting in the office and how many people are their favorites It is shame that these are the people that have the ability to ruin your career
I love the healthcare industry
Medical Secretary III (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 2, 2017
Tenet took over the family practice that I worked for, all of the doctors were not too happy about that, however it did not affect the other employees.
Pros
love healthcare
Cons
doctors were not happy with Tenet, don't know why
One of the best places to work
Medicare AR Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 2, 2017
Ongoing training was essential. However, salaries were not so great when I was there, we were overworked for the little money they were paying us, but overall it was a great company.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Low salary
Wonderful
Medical Receptionist- Internship (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYMarch 30, 2017
Great Family owned business. Peaceful and great environment. Team work was the key to success. Helping each other. ........................................................................
Pros
Family like
Sales
Senior Enroller (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 30, 2017
I liked the people I worked with and the atmosphere was good, no real issues as this was a good job with good people to work with. I enjoyed it a lot and would go back.
Pros
Pay
Cons
ends after season.
Tenet
Admin Acct Assistand and AP Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 29, 2017
Tenet allowed me to gain and expand my skills and administrative experience. I greatly enjoyed working there. Most corporate employees have a long tenure with Tenet and it's former companies. Overall, a really good place to work!
Great company and management. Really love working here!
MM Creative Designer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 29, 2017
Great company to work for! They are really passionate about patient care and they respect their employees. The corporate culture is inviting and the value system is very admirable. The hardest part of this company is politics — but that happens everywhere. Work life and family life balance is excellent. If you have the opportunity to join this company, you should.
Job of Opportunities
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2017
Tenet is a great company. Willing to help their employees in time of need and able to teach, guide, and in many ways. Such as to help one another, to learn different job skills within the job.
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
no paid vacation
Fast paced job with new skills to learn every day
CNA & Unit Sec./Monitor Tech (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCMarch 20, 2017
You come across people with different titles and positions therefore there is always something good to learn and acquire at this hospital. it's a place that stays busy with a steady pace throughout the whole 12 hour shift.
Job security at Tenet is tentative
Cerner Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 16, 2017
Cost-cutting has cost the company good, experienced personnel and job security here is tenuous as my team was gutted, without warning, about 5 times resulting in instant layoffs and rearrangements only to be shifted back to the original lineup; rinse and repeat.
Pros
Ability to learn various workflows
Cons
Tenuous job security
This company is a great company to work for
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 16, 2017
In a clinic setting position you mainly rooming patients,injections,rx refills .The front office handles scheduling,and thing of that sort .

They offer pay based on your years of experience you have to get certified prior or they will pay for the test for you to become certified
Pros
Holiday parties, great benefits, great hours if you work in a clinic setting
Cons
Some clinic do not work as a team
Good Company
Third Party Collector (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 16, 2017
I started working on a part-time basis and was hired as full-time. This was my first job in Corporate America. It helped tremendously in gaining experience in Patient Accounting and understanding Revenue Cycle Management in Healthcare
IA Dept rolled over 3 times in my tenure
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2017
I believe most of the management has left; however, the department rolled over 3 times in my tenure.

I enjoyed working with the hospitals to try and help them better their operations.
okay to work for call center tedious
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 12, 2017
Tedious work. People are very pleasant. Team leaders are great. Not alot of training for the area I was in, however they had just started the survey team.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
people you are calling can be nasty
Great stepping stone for a new graduate
Emergency Department Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Salem, MAMarch 10, 2017
This was a sub-acute facility which was clean and organized and a great stepping stone from college to new graduate nurse in practice. I learned care plans, wound and ulcer care, enteral feeding and tube care. I like the same patients daily it helped the consistency of care to master a procedure.
I did not find this job difficult I just wanted to move on to the acute setting. I would recommend this type of a start to anyone to master their basic lung/heart sound skills and all other skills
Pros
I got a chance to start my career with no experience
Official response from Tenet Healthcare
March 14, 2017

We are committed to providing our colleagues with an enriching and rewarding environment, and we're thrilled to know of your experience. Thank you for your review.

Great atmosphere
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 9, 2017
I really enjoyed this clincal role with the surgery center. The role flexed with different assignments monthly which provided ongoing clinical education.
Pros
Staff
nice place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 6, 2017
Good place to work with great enthusiasm and excitement with a free hand and exploring new ideas for good outcome good management with great support in the work .
Teamwork Oriented Healthcare Facilities
Paramedic (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 4, 2017
All of the members of Tenet that I have encountered, both at Delray Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center, were well qualified and courteous. I enjoyed my time working for Tenet.
Pros
Nice and clean facilities
Cons
Short lunch breaks (30 min) within a 12 hour shift, poor staffing at times, in need of more providers
Don't go here
Check-In Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCMarch 4, 2017
Run, don't walk.....away from this place! No organization, very little training before throwing you in the job, condescending co-workers, insufficient staffing, management always "in meetings" or on the phone and unavailable, long wait times for patients due to overbooking, continuous complaints from patients.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, insufficient staffing, constant turnover
good
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 2, 2017
As a QA consultant was involved in testing the web based application where Tenet's Commitment to Quality has improved the quality of medical care and patient safety at its hospitals and other businesses by evaluating processes and promoting best practices.
good
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenet Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval