Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,106 reviews matching the search
A sense of a family unit!!
TELECOMMUNICATION PBX SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 21, 2015
Most days were very busy, there is only one operator per shift. I learned how the communication core of a hospital works. This is considering in coming calls, out going calls. 411 and 911 for the entire hospital! My co workers made you feel at ease and were very helpful. The most rewarding part of his position, was watching how with time, the employees respected me and found themselves comfortable coming to me to help them out. Also having them tell me, I was a fair and understanding supervisor!
Pros
Schedule: my schedule was from 7am to 3pm.
Very good
LVN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CADecember 18, 2015
Very good, it was a steady job that I appreciated having
until my husbands health became to demanding and
I was required to care for him in his last years.
Good workplace
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 17, 2015
It was a good place to work. The schedule was good and steady. I worked the night shift. The people were nice. I was treated fairly.
Productive work place
Resident Foot and Ankle Surgeon (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 17, 2015
Great benifits through tenet. Large hospital with many residents and nurses. Good teaching facility with association to major university.
I enjoy working at a hospital and especially a community hospital.
RN Case Manager Telemetry Floor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 16, 2015
I like knowing the CEO, CFO and CNO on a personal basis. I have worked there over 6 years. We were recently bought by Tenet, one of the largest healthcare providers in the US. We lost that "small" feeling.
I enjoyed working with some of my best friends, laughing, eating lunch together.
I feel there is no place for me to grow at this facility anymore and I am ready for a new experience.
I need to be in a position where I have a lot of interaction with people and patients and feel I am making a difference.
Pros
Discounted meals.
Cons
Helathcare
sterile processing
Sterile Processing Tech (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CADecember 12, 2015
my name is patrice giddings,
i am a experienced sterile processing tech. throughout the varies jobs i've had, i'm experienced in decontamination,sterile processing
The people that you work with makes the day go by faster especially when you are having fun and love what you do.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2015
A typical day at my job is crazy. You can never be more prepared for your day because something else always comes up that make you say " WOW! That really did happen." Although it has its bad days I have learned alot their. I`ve learned to be more or a team player more just being alone and during it myself,and to trust more. But most of all my co-workers were the best. we would laugh all night long about how long the night is going to be.The hardest part about my job is seeing people die. Thats something that I will never get over. I start to think about that persons life and what they could have had if this did not happen to them, and their families are so heart broken when you tell them the news about their love ones passing. Every job has its up`s and down`s but the most enjoyable part about my job is when someone tells me I`ve changed their lives, or just thanks for stopping to talk to them and learn to their stories. That puts a smile on my face because there is nothing more heart warming than someone telling you you changed their life.
Wonderful staff, management and physicians all working cohesively to achieve positive patient satisfaction for services rendered.
Executive Assistant to CEO/Hospital Ambassador (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 8, 2015
The ability to work in an environment in which you are helping people on a daily basis in the healthcare setting is very fulfilling. My compassion, hands on approach, and willingness to go above and beyond to successfully make a positive difference in the lives of those I touch on a daily basis (patients, families, employees, management, physicians, and community leaders) is very rewarding.
A good place to work
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2015
A good place to work and the company is growing at an outrageous rate. But, there needs to be a time to stop and update technology and practices.
Nice place to practice and expand to higher expectations.
office coordinator (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 1, 2015
I like working with the company I just want to expand my career. The benefits are nice . The doctor I work with is a great person.

Want to know more about Tenet Healthcare?

Ask a question
Excellent opportunities for new grads
Registered Nurse in CCU and MICU (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 1, 2015
Great teamwork and charge nurses take the time to teach when new experiences arise. There is always something new to learn. Continuing education is always encouraged. Atmosphere is supportive and family-like as we always celebrate everyone's birthdays as a group at work. Our nurse manager is an excellent leader and makes time to listen to our concerns while constantly helping us to be the best nurses we can.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
mostly geriatric community
Great place to work and learn
Assistant Nurse Manage, Critical Care (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 1, 2015
Its a great place to work.
Great opportunity to learn and grow. Its a great stepping stone to future development. The management team is supportive and the staff is great to work with. The hardest part of my job is adequate staffing.
Pros
opportunity for growth in education
Cons
No cafeteria at night, slow to advance within field
Tenet Reivew
Registered Nurse and Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 29, 2015
I enjoy my work experience in Neonatal Intensive Care and Postpartem. I like my coworkers and work well with staff members.
Very productive fun -going workplace.
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 23, 2015
I oversee the day to day operation of the practice. I make sure the practice flow is running smoothly from front office to back office.Making sure we provide excellent customer service on daily basis.
Pros
Free Seminar's, Free online education
Cons
Short breaks
Medical Technlogist: Generalist
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCNovember 20, 2015
Running patient specimens in the following areas of the laboratory inside the hospital ( blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, specimen processing, and coagulation/urinalysis). Learning and trained how to multi-task in different areas of the hospital laboratory.
Pros
Great experience learning all areas of the hospital laboratory.
Cons
Team members not doing there jobs and me having to do their work and also machine failure.
Productive and Great place to work
Charge -Level I Trauma Center Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 19, 2015
Nice place to work, Great place to learn. Smaller hospital setting, so closer relationship with peers. Team work concept.
Pros
excellent surgeons, excellent nurses
Cons
no central monitoring, not having supplies when needed
Great
Respiratory Therapy Student (Former Employee) –  Placentia, CANovember 19, 2015
Great experience using the charting system at Placentia-Linda Hospital. It was easy understanding the process, and no problems occurred when I used the charting.
This hospital is a disaster to work for. Management is horrible, employees moral at its lowest beware
Traveling phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLNovember 19, 2015
Experience horrible. Over worked, no help provided. PAtient care suffered. Management needs to be revamped. Employees unsAtisfied with result.
Pros
Beautiful area to live or visit
Cons
No breaks, bad management
A Job
cardiovascular technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 18, 2015
I overall loved my job, supervisor, co-workers, doctors, etc. I worked as an echo tech, EKG tech, and TEE tech. Had no issues with hours or benefits. Cared about patients and staff. It was like a family not a job.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
lunch breaks
Patient Access
Patient Access Representative II (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 17, 2015
Great place to work at. Although the hours could be very demanding. The duties include registering patients, and obtaining authorizations for patients.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
Different Hours