Tennessee State University Employee Review

View all Tennessee State University reviews

Interesting academic environment
Records Department Lead Worker/Secretary III (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 12, 2014
Increasingly complex staff assistant duties in the Registrar’s Office which included; verification of student data in a time sensitive manner using university codes and implementing university policy under the Freedom of Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Composed correspondence, data entry, BANNER, requisitions, managed library, travel arrangements, bulk mail and cash operations including heavy computer and telephone use. I also attended seminars for quality team building and excellence in customer service.
Pros
Customer Service training
Cons
Limited room for future advancement

Other Tennessee State University Employee Reviews

fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 22, 2018
This was a great place to work because it helped me get familiar with my campus as well as the people on my campus a lot better. I had to be on campus in order to go to my classes therefore working on campus was convenient because I was there already.
Tsu go blue!
Full-Time Professor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 22, 2018
The company culture here is great. Great people to work for and with. they should, however, pay their professors what they are worth or they will keep losing quality teachers.
Pros
company culture, stability, understanding
Cons
benefits, lack of pay