Tennessee Titans Employee Reviews

Good
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 7, 2017
I have already done this one. I said it was cool. Don't ask me about it again. the money was good and so was the food. The CEO was not happy with the coaching staff
Pros
Food and money
Cons
Travel
Outstanding
Fan Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2017
I work with the team part-time so game days only. I love the team they work well with other jobs. the management staff is very understanding and really does a great job of listening to the employees in regards to their needs.
Pros
Great Experience
Football
Practice Squad (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 10, 2016
Working hard! Giving it all that i have to make the team it was time when i wanted to quit but it was something telling keep going all of this will pay off.
Great Work Environment
Strength and Conditioning 3rd Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 21, 2016
My day consisted of assisting in the training and wellness of the Tennessee Titans football players. My coworkers were great and it was a lot of fun building relationships with various staff members and of course, the players.
247Sports
AFC South beat writer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 8, 2015
Got to work independently, but job description changed without warning. Overall good atmosphere and work environment until those changes were implemented.
Pros
Allowed to work at own pace and make own decisions
Cons
Job description changed causing me to leave the company
Fun Work Environment
Assistant Mascot Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 13, 2014
Crazy hours but fun work environment. Everyday is different. Game days are exciting and having team to support is a unique and fun way to bond with others.
Great opportunity and experience
Wide Receiver (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 6, 2013
Was a great chance to progress my professiona career in sport. I was cut due to suffering from a ligament tear in my hand.
A high profile work place, learned a great deal and established strong working relationship with Contractors and Vendors we hired.
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 6, 2012
Arrived at work 7:15 a.m. Worked until 4:00. During the season worked mostly 7 days a week.

My job was to manage personnel in our Maintenance dept. as Facilities Coordinator. These men were hard working and respectful of authority.

I learned a great deal about every aspect of our facilities: light electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Learned a lot about automated security, lighting and fire safety systems. Learned a great deal about carpet, coatings, asphalt, concrete, drywall and ways to improve every aspect of our operation.

Learned a great deal about bid and pre-bid work, quality control and collaborative management.

Hardest part of the job was trying to hold off work that was needed but for which there was no money.
Pros
exciting sports venue, great friendships, able to manage the work without much direct supervision which i liked
Cons
very poor communication

Want to know more about Tennessee Titans?

Ask a question