Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Nice people. Great work environment.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 20, 2013
I was brought in for a summer job for TVFCU. I helped them to organize documents that had piled up over the course of about a year and filed them in their database.

Management was great. They were very supportive and weren't irritable with you when you had a question. My co-workers had the same type of up-beat attitude, which really lightened up the mood in the relatively small office space.

The hardest part of the job was staying out of other people's way. They did not have a separate office space for me, so I ended up in the copy room right next to the copier. The copier was very popular, so trying to keep my chair and myself out of the way was a little difficult.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with such up-beat and happy people. They really seemed to enjoy what they were doing and took an interest in each other. A really great work environment.
Wonderful place to work with great benefits!
Financial Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TN.September 4, 2013
This is a wonderful place to work with some of the greatest people in Chattanooga! The benefits provided by this company are second to none! The only downfall of this company is the compensation. The company is a non profit company and is just unable to compete with other financial companies in the compensation side. The job security is great. Once your in your there until you decide to leave. Unfortunately this leads to very little chance for advancement. However with that being said this is the best place I have ever had the opportunity to be a part of and I wish I had been able to financially afford to stay there!!
Pros
great work enviornment with great benefits!
Cons
little chance for advancement and low compenation.
Great place to work.
FINANCIAL SERVICE CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  chattanooga, tnOctober 1, 2013
-Greet and assist customers with their transactions.
-Team work is easy to do when you have others willing to help out as well. They do they fish philosophy. It's a great training.
-Co-workers were great and loved their job.
-Leaving.
-Working at the Chattanooga location.
Pros
great benefits, good pay, and good boss
Cons
parking far away
Friendly, typical mortgage processing evironment
Mortgage Loan Processor (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 18, 2014
Great people, friendly and very experienced. Long-term staff members that really got along well together.
Pros
everyone in that department are awesome cooks and they like to share
Cons
pay could be higher
Good company, great benefits. nice people
Financial Service Consultant II (Current Employee) –  tennesseeMarch 22, 2014
Good company, great benefits, provide insurance, clothing allowance, nice people.
Loved working in the call center
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT II (Current Employee) –  Kimball, TNJuly 13, 2014
Provided me with the ability to advance and always willing to help
Teller
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 17, 2014
Love the work

Good people to work with

Like it would go back