Tennova Healthcare Employee Reviews

Poor management
Full-time Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNDecember 6, 2017
Good pay and benefits. Poor management, with little attempt to meet employees concerns. Company does not seem to care about their employees, thus very high turnover.
fast pace and team effort
E.R. Admitting Representative (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNDecember 5, 2017
A typical day at work would be checking patients in as soon as they come through the E.R with the complaints, next would be paperwork and getting a wrist band on the patient. If the patient gets taken back quickly then we have to then go to the patients room and get our things done. After all paperwork is signed we proceed to verifying and gather all insurance information.
The hardest part of the job is time management, there are days where their are 8 people lined up and you have 4 ambulances that just pulled in. You have to do your job as quickly and efficiently as possible as well as maintain accounts (pulling insurance and making sure all paperwork is signed) before the patent is discharged.
Genuine team members and secure job.
Physician Scheduler (Former Employee) –  KnoxivlleNovember 7, 2017
I thoroughly loved working at Tennova, but the management was unstable due to lack of knowing how to manage staff concerns. Physician schedulers should have head sets due to the high volume of calls and work flow.
Pros
Job security
Cons
No breaks and unrealistic job expectancies
Fast and Fun
Patient Access Administrator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 2, 2017
The coworkers turn to be like family. The workload could range from slow to busy depending on the day. Employees in different departments were easy to work with also.
Scheduling taking care of customers
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 1, 2017
Scheduling is a fast pace role at the hospital and everything must be precise. You are under a time crunch per call. Very difficult while trying to use excellent customer service.
Pros
taking care of the customer
Cons
time limit
Low pay
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  TennesseeOctober 19, 2017
I like my job, but I was not paid according to my worth and they were not willing to offer any other compensation. That's my only issue at the moment.
I learned many new skills while employued at this position. I wold reccommend this as a great place to work.
Assistant Director Surgical Services (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 14, 2017
I worked very hard as a RN in surgery and in the Endo lab. As I began to get promoted, I learned a great deal and would not trade those 10 years for anything.
A typical day at work:
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 3, 2017
We are a very fast paced primary care office. I can do anything from check in to triage patients, to paperwork and then check out. I can do any job in my office.
Registrar
Emergency Room Registrar (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNSeptember 26, 2017
I worked in the emergency room department. I was responsible for registering patients personal information for each visit, as well as collecting and processing their insurance information.
Na
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNSeptember 11, 2017
I have worked for this company for almost 8 years. It has been a roller coaster of events that have taken place at the facility I work in. It took 6 years of full time employment to get a raise.

Want to know more about Tennova Healthcare?

Ask a question
Nice place to work
RN scope and practices related (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNSeptember 8, 2017
So far, although my time spent there is limited at this point in time, the staff and environment is welcoming. Professionalism mixed with health dose of familiarity is the norm and I would have no qualms recommending this place to others
its and ok place to work
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 26, 2017
more money than I have ever made. I don't think they care about their employees. You hear a lot of what you do wrong and not much what you do right.
No respect for employees
Outpatient Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 22, 2017
I would not recommend this employer to anyone. Too much micromanagement. Stressful atmosphere created by management's demands. Fellow female employees demonstrate cattiness and inappropriate behavior.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
1% raise per year
Busy work place fast paced
Supportive staff hospital (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJune 23, 2017
I like working here because it closes to my home. The pay is a little low. The people I work with a great. We get payed days off and sick time. There are 6 payed holidays a year.
Pros
I work with many great people
Cons
Not many breaks offered
Beware of office managers and ops managers (some of them)
Pt services (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 13, 2017
They seem to have their favorites and no matter how long you have been there, or how clean your record is, if they have it in for you , you will be mentally and emotionally tormented until you are forced to leave. HR is no help because they are all friends. There seems to be a significant amount of turnover of employees as well. Hmm?
Pros
Depends
Cons
Horrible communication b/w admin, management and staff
Enjoyed job
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 13, 2017
Great job. I enjoyed the people. It was rewarding to work with a great group of people. They would benefit from making an attempt to raise salaries and listening to employees.
great family atmosphere
Cath Lab Technologist (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 7, 2017
Ive worked in the cardiac cath lab for about 9 months and I really enjoy it here. the staff is nice and the lab is clean and very modern. I would send my family to have a cath here for sure.
Excellent management and teamwork environment
Staff Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 20, 2017
Great place to work with excellent staff involvement, teamwork environment, and supportive administration. Would recommend employment at Tennova Healthcare of Cleveland.
Great Environment
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMay 18, 2017
great job, caring people, pay could be a little bit better. The most enjoyable part of the job is the location from my home. The hardest part is the extra work put in. Management seems okay.
Pros
lunch
Cons
healthcare
Great co-workers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNMarch 31, 2017
Coworkers are wonderful. The management on the other hand is in need of help. They create a continuously stressful environment and do not care about the consequences. There is serious favoritism shown on both shifts and nothing can be done about it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tennova Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9