Tensar Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive, but biased.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Morrow, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: short breaks, not many sick days, point scale.
Prepare machine for operation, produce plastic grids to consumer specifications.
President works WITH employees.
Co-workers easy to work with, supervisor and HR biased.
Rotating shift.
Production
Machine Operator Assistant (Former Employee), Morrow, GAJune 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I did not like this job it's dusty and nasty and the management is very poor.
in pursuing ground floor opportunities with a company that offer advancement for those who are willing to work hard
Executive Administrator and Office Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 25, 2014
I am very competent at performing routine clerical duties such as heavy calendar management, preparing and editing correspondence, communication, board presentations and other materials. I am able to work in any environment and I’ve also served as back-up for the receptionist.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Morrow, GAFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: fun place to work
I worked at Tensar during my college years. I believe that Tensar got me prepared for my career. I worked all shifts at different times of the day and night. I am a hard worker so I enjoyed working in a warehouse atmosphere.
Enjoyable freindly workplace
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Morrow, GAFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: excellent benefit package
Cons: short breaks
Opening and sorting mail, entering invoices, check request, and wire transfers. Reviewing daily bank report. Running checks on a weekly basis. Training of other employees. Helping innthentransition of North American Green Payables to Morrow office through the utilization of Goby Software. Monthly freight accrual for month end closing.