Machine Operator (Former Employee) – Temecula, CA – December 17, 2017
All the employees talked about the trainees to other new people. And how bad the company is. Makes you want to run from there screaming. You are excited on your first day. But the employees spoil it for you.
Hot filthy environment, favoritism, Clue-less, Unkind management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) – South Hackensack, NJ – May 20, 2017
Hot filthy environment, favoritism, Clue-less, Unkind management. No room for growth, once you hit your top pay then that's it. Offers of other positions go to managements favorites or to the ones management knows aren't qualified of so they have probable cause to fire them. Impossible to collect unemployment. Maybe three people speak English and two of them are management.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) – Temecula, CA – September 13, 2016
Tension is a dead end job where there's no opportunity for advancement. Management is horrible, they have zero people skills and you hardly see them . With lack of management 80 percent of the employees don't do there job and take long breaks and lunches. While the other 20 percent that care they we'll get on your #%^ for the machine going so slow . They are always quick to judge but never to help with a solution.
Machinist (Former Employee) – South Hackensack, NJ – August 8, 2016
While the employees at Tension are great people to work with, the actual work environment is not. First and most important the builing seems to be stuck in the time that it was first built; nothing modern about it. The bathroom even has one of those old circular wash fountains with a foot pedal. The machines are old and very loud, you cant hear someone speaking next to you. In some places the A/C is pretty bad and it feels like you're working in an oven. Overall the work place seems to be forgotten, management doesnt seem to care about how you feel while working. The only thing that matters is production. I suggest that if you decide to work here to ask for a tour during an interview to experience it first hand for yourself.
nice friendly co-workers
terrible old workplace, production is the only thing that matters
Production Manager (Former Employee) – Fort Worth, TX – September 17, 2015
Improving production and seeing associates grow in a challenging environment. The company always has opportunities to grow and advance from within. Always concerned about Safety, Quality, Waste and Downtime.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) – St Clair Pa – April 29, 2014
I worked for this company for a year and a half, it was very good at giving reviews and raises on scheduled times, advancement with-in company. Full benefits first of the month after you start. Over all nice place to work if you like production.