Teradyne

Teradyne Employee Reviews

great fun place to work for.
AUTOMATED OPTICAL INSPECTOR (Former Employee), nashua new hampshireJuly 29, 2015
Pros: great bonuses
Worked in automated optical inspection with computer boards for satellite. Learn attention to detail. Management was great
as well as co workers. hard part of the job was getting use working with 3 monitors at the same time. the most enjoyable was the way the company treated their employees.
Great place to work.
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee), Agoura Hills, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: good people, team effort
Teradyne in Agoura Hills, CA is such a great place to work that people often stay for 20 or 30 years. Many times when people leave, they often come back to stay.
Internship
Application and QA Engineer Intern (Former Employee), North Reading, MAJanuary 27, 2015
Did a 3 month internship with the company. Desk/lab work. Learned a lot about being a quality rep. Management and coworkers were great.
Worked in a results oriented quality program environment which kept Department in step with all other Departments.
Director, IT (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 5, 2014
Pros: excellent company - leader in our field, professional environment and fair compensation.
Cons: difficult environment initially resulted in some surprises but overcome by leading by example.
This job allowed me to fully use my diverse experience and education to further the full use of the latest IT methods and technologies. By working side by side with Upper Management, I developed a better understanding of Top Management issues and needs.
I had the good fortune of a great staff who produced results expected without problems.
My staff actually liked me because I looked out for their careers and developed their talents which was a win-win for us. Many have contacted me for references as their careers progressed. It was a joy to work everyday in this environment. Early some of the staff didn't appreciate being disciplined to produce results expected and they were replaced by attrition.
Fellow Directors / Managers were a joy to work with as together we produced excellent results.
Imaging innerlayer boards
Innerlayer Image Operator (Former Employee), Nashua, NHMay 15, 2014
Pros: running the automated imager, my personnal favorite
I operated very high tech equipment. I enjoyed being part of the team, and performed whichever duties needed to be done.
Excellent workplace & Fun co-Workers.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), North Reading, MAMay 6, 2014
Temporary role that I wish had Turned permanent.
I looked forward to Coming in every Day, and
I did learn a Whole lot - loved the Government contract
Entry online!
Fun Place
Infrastructure Architect (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 14, 2013
Architected and developed Infrastructure service applications to manage security and access of web applications through authentication (SiteMinder) and SOAP web services. Services platform included Apache reverse-proxy web server and Netegrity security policy server coupled with an LDAP database.
Great Place to work
Purchasing Assistant (Temp Position) (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 12, 2013
Learned a lot about purchasing and being detail oriented. Worked with a great team.
Building a team that cares about the quality of our products.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Nashua, NHNovember 5, 2013
Pros: working with many skilled associates.
Typical day at work would consist of reviewing work orders and producing quality products.Evaluation of of equipment, maintenance, and being efficient with all processes to ensure production is on time. Quality assurance and commitment to providing a safe work environment.
Job for Schooling
Security Officer (Former Employee), Reading, MAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: commute was great, helped pay for college
Cons: pay, new supervisor was evil
It was my first Full Time Job

It was tough working full time and going to College full time but I did it. I worked nights and went to school during the mornings.
Co-workers were understanding on the weekends when I needed a few minutes to do some homework on the down time.
Management was great and helpful.
Client I worked for..
the Incident commander (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 20, 2013
Communicated with clients and resoved their requests asap
Software engineer
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Agoura Hills, CAApril 27, 2013
Semiconductor ATE company with old technology great colleagues not much room for progress.
Nice atmosphere, good people
Receiver/ Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Nashua, NHApril 4, 2013
Good work ethics. Clean and organized. well managed.
Very Safety conscious company
I grew with this company for the first 31 years of my career
PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER III (Former Employee), North Reading, MAMarch 18, 2013
Pros: small enough to know everybody but big enough to make important decisions
Cons: they moved all manufacturing to asia including customer support elliminating my job
Held many different roles as I grew my career. My last position allowed customer interfacing and travel which I enjoyed very much. There is a sense of accomplishment knowking that you have fixed a customer issue helping to increase marketshare. Advancement was easy and encouraged. Management was average but you made your own way. Loved my co-workers as I grew up with them. Still keep good contact with some of them. There were many pressure moments where I was the last line of defense to fix a customer problem. I guess setting up a technical call center in CEBU, PI in 2008. Did I mention travel, I did enjoy customer interfacing.
Very boring and the job was not too applicable to my degree.
Test Technician (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours and decent pay.
Cons: speed mattered most and learning a very specific job not overlapping any previous experience.
Former restaurant workers were doing the same job and doing better because they were faster at testing. Electrical engineering know how did not come into play much for a Test Tech job. If you were hired as an engineer it appeared to be a much more interesting job with better pay. The pay was good but I had to go into Boston which was not so good even on 2nd shift. Parking had to be on the street even though they had people on the 1 shift leave spaces open when they went home early.
great opportunity
Outgoing QC Inspector (Former Employee), Nashua, NHJanuary 28, 2013
Great opportunity for me to learn. the training was great. The group leader was on top of things. Well structured company.
Enjoyable place to work
Executive Assistant to CIO (Former Employee), North Reading, MAOctober 22, 2012
Teradyne is a productive company to work for. Executive project management and administrative support for CIO, travel and calendar management; management of email distribution lists; web site development and maintenance with Oracle software. Capital Planning; Head Count Reconciliation; Project Release Scheduling; Purchasing; Customer Relations; Employee Morale Boosting.
Liked the Company Job got outsourced
Senior Service Technician (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 7, 2012
Pros: like my job and had great benefits
Teradyne bought out GenRad and after a couple of years my job got outsourced out of the Country
Medium to large size company, large goals.
Test Engineering (Former Employee), Richardson, TXSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: team atmosphere, goal and competency oriented.
Cons: too large a company.
It was rewarding to work with such a smart group of people. We fulfilled client requirements, sometimes before they knew they had them. Software projects were accomplished with adequate time permitted, and the results could be reviewed and iterated. This was a good team.
Productive and hard working company
Demand Manager (Former Employee), Reading, MAApril 10, 2012
Great company to work for. The people are great and there is lots of opportunity to advance.
Industry