Terex Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHMay 22, 2017
I worked here for a short time prior to going on medical leave. I enjoyed it. The people were great. I always feel that I was a productive member of the team.
Terrible company and it is being dismantled, bit by bit - no future
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westport, CTMay 17, 2017
This Company is changing course every 5 minutes. Between the lack of good managers and their general ineptness it's a terrible environment. New ideas are extinguished by the dinosaurs trying to hold on to their jobs and who spout, "this is the way we've always done it" and tow the line. Innovation and invention are frowned upon.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
No career development, insecure managers
Very fun place to work!
Product Specialist North and South America (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSMay 2, 2017
I had a great time working with Terex team in Southaven, MS. I was able to assist a lot of customer through my technical knowledge and a lot of training provided by Terex.
Pros
A lot of work with clients
Cons
Not too many days of vacation
Great supervisor, provided support, allowed for you to work at your pace as long as you performed your duties and completed the task at hand on time.
LATAM Aftermarket Manager (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSApril 27, 2017
Good company to work for, great professional colleagues, the only drawback was the product quality control was lacking at times.

I was on road as the LATAM Aftermarket Manager for over 75% of my time, my supervisor understood the challenges and was supportive at all times, he understood that most of us, “road warriors” had families and children, he insisted for all us to be home on weekends, he said good work ethics is a reflection of a well balance life and good family life made us better and more efficient employees.
Pros
Great benefits, fantastic 401K's
Cons
Long days, huge territorial responsability, sometimes technical support was lacking.
good place to work for with great benfits
Machine spray painter (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXApril 11, 2017
Typical day at work was sanding and painting. As a back up lead i made sure my team was well prepared for the day and kept the team motivated to hard work hard and safely.
Pros
the family like environment
Cons
the heat in the wharehouse in the summertime in a paint booth with safety gear on
Worse Company Ever
Part Puller (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 17, 2017
This place doesn't keep anyone more than 3 months if your lucky, the only way you get hired on fully is if you beg. If you are a female they sx harass you
Pros
you have job security for 3 months
Cons
Sexually Harassed, Bullied, Death Threats.
Mediocre company with its challenges
HR, Talent Development & Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westport, CTMarch 6, 2017
Great company to kick start your career but would not recommend staying there longer than 1-2 years. Terex is a dying company with many challenges. Career paths are not defined and there is too much bureaucracy to get anything done.
Typical Blue Collar work, mangement are slave drivers
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 22, 2017
The work is what you would expect and the hours rarely go over 40. The pay and benefits are decent and keep most people there. The mangement is terrible and corrupt. They look out for their own and the people doing the manual labor take the brunt of it. If you can take the work and not ever really having a say in anything or being able to defend yourself when you get in trouble, it's a good job.
Pros
Decent pay, Hour lunches, Good benefits
Cons
Terrible management
good place to work
Utility Truck Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 20, 2017
they gave me an option to pick from a variety of jobs they gave me a lot of experience in skilled fields I would work here again if I could...........
A company for those who a good taste of corporate accounting
Junior Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westport, CTFebruary 14, 2017
Terex is a company with many subsidaries across the world. This allows any would be accountant to not only be exposed to doing accounting for a large company but also to experience the work required to create the provision for taxes both domestic and foreign.

The staff and managers at Terex are welcoming and helpful. They very much believe in the policy that if you are really having trouble with something, STOP, take a step back, look at the problem, write it down and bring it to a co-worker. Very likely they will be able to help you solve the problem and get back to being productive. On that same point however, be prepared to work. The teams work hoard and each member is expected to contribute.
Pros
Full hour Break
Cons
Later quitting time
Great experience as young professional
HR Benefits and Employee Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  WestJanuary 11, 2017
Without my managers I would truly be lost with the understanding of HQ operations. My support team and managers helped me understand the culture and helped me achieve my personal goals.
Upper Management needs to be open to shop floor feedback
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Waverly, IADecember 22, 2016
Great place to work.... No trust between management and the shop floor. Offers of overtime and no parts to work with. Could not have had better co-workers or Mid-Level management.
Pros
Good benefits, Occasional free lunches, laid back work enviroment
Cons
Layoffs and Not informing workforce of Sales and parts issues
Great Culture
HR Benefits & Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  Westport, CTDecember 16, 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed my first summer internship with this company - Their staff is a great backbone to each division of the company and truly care about the development of young professionals.
This company had a lot of potential to stay in Waverly.
Continuous Improvement Manager (Current Employee) –  Waverly, IADecember 14, 2016
Great supervisors to work with as we all had great experiences in prior employments. We worked together to get things done that made the employees and the company successful.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Had some issues that didn't get resolved
Used to be a good job
Welder/Fabricator machinist/forklift driver (Current Employee) –  Huron, SDDecember 13, 2016
I wouldn't recommend working there the only perk is decent wages and great benefits but the management system sucks and they keep taking away our perks slowly they also think they are to rulers of your life and like to make mandatory overtime
Pros
Good benies pay is decent
Cons
Poor management
Good Company to work for
HSE Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 8, 2016
This company has good benefits and has helped me professional advance in my own career. They are willing to work with all types of people. Overall a positive place to work.
Productive Place with Flexibility @ work
Assistant General Manager - Engineering (Current Employee) –  Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 17, 2016
Growth opportunity place with Flexibility @ work
Supportive and long stability manpower
Global Organization
Opportunity o learn new things and word on different avenues
Pros
Flexibility
Fast paced, goal oriented facility.
Paint Shop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 15, 2016
My almost two years with Terex gave me the opportunity to experience management levels. The training I received from Terex was outstanding, and I had the support of both management and workers.
Pros
Good compensation, training and the opportunity to move forward within the company.
Cons
Almost unrealistic expectations, lack of support from corporate and poor staffing solutions.
Old school company trying to change its culture.
Operations Manager Wet Paint and HSE departments (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 15, 2016
Great working people, friendly, helpful.
Lots of upgrades at the facility.
- New cafeteria
- New offices
- 4 varied product lines
i looked forward to going to work each day
transport clerk (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MNNovember 12, 2016
My days at Terex would consist of taking completed machines from the production line and doing a final inspection for quality and putting on the final decal and staging them for shipment to dealers. I would load them on trailers and tie them down and do shipping paperwork and keep a shipping log for our records. coworkers were good I actually only worked directly with one other guy and the truck drivers who picked up machines. I also had to work with management directly to get lists of machines and where they were going and then stage them accordingly. my whole job was enjoyable and I can't really pick a hard part at all.
Pros
decent benefits, good leadership
Cons
average wages, hours not consistant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terex. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval