Terminal Supply Company Employee Reviews

Productive and supportive work environment.
Builder (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 12, 2015
I worked the second shift at the plant, starting at 4:00 PM and ending at 12:30 AM. During my shift, I would work on various projects assembling wiring harnesses for the automotive and airline industries. I typically worked alone on smaller projects, but some tasks required teamwork to accomplish the larger harnesses. From my time at this job, I developed an understanding of manufacturing processes and the environment. Both management and other co-workers were very supportive and willing to help me when projects became complex or confusing. The hardest part was adjusting to the time requirements to completing the individual projects. The most enjoyable part was the pride in the results of my work.
Great job for independent hard working person
Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 29, 2012
This is a really great job if you like meeting new people (customers) and hate sitting behind a desk all day. I set my own schedule and sales calls and have the ability to sell on my own terms. The company management provides me with a lot of support both internally and externally from the home office and the branches. As long as my sales are strong, I have a lot of flexibility and independence with my job. The industry can be challenging, but what company doesn't face that in this economy? Overall, a great place to work if you enjoy outside sales.
Pros
independence and management support, family oriented
Fun comfortable workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 25, 2012
I worked at Terminal Supply Company for about 3 years. Due to my husband living in San Diego I had to quit my job and move to CA. My goal was to pick the phone up no more then 1-2 rings so that the customer on the other line wasn't waiting long to talk to someone. They didn't believe in voice recordings which I think was a plus for the company. If I could move Terminal Supply Company out to San Diego and still work for them I would. Everyone was caring and always wanted to help eachother out. I considered Terminal Supply Company a second family.
Pros
40 minute lunches, friendly employees, comfortable setting
Cons
overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terminal Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5