Terminal Supply Company Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great job for independent hard working person
Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 29, 2012
This is a really great job if you like meeting new people (customers) and hate sitting behind a desk all day. I set my own schedule and sales calls and have the ability to sell on my own terms. The company management provides me with a lot of support both internally and externally from the home office and the branches. As long as my sales are strong, I have a lot of flexibility and independence with my job. The industry can be challenging, but what company doesn't face that in this economy? Overall, a great place to work if you enjoy outside sales.
Pros
independence and management support, family oriented
Fun comfortable workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 25, 2012
I worked at Terminal Supply Company for about 3 years. Due to my husband living in San Diego I had to quit my job and move to CA. My goal was to pick the phone up no more then 1-2 rings so that the customer on the other line wasn't waiting long to talk to someone. They didn't believe in voice recordings which I think was a plus for the company. If I could move Terminal Supply Company out to San Diego and still work for them I would. Everyone was caring and always wanted to help eachother out. I considered Terminal Supply Company a second family.
Pros
40 minute lunches, friendly employees, comfortable setting
Cons
overtime

4.7