Terminix

Terminix Employee Reviews

good company
Pest Control Tech (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 12, 2015
great place to work, good company to work for, always got all my stops done, with no accident or tickets, delivered up to 250 stops per day in a timely manor
Excellent company - Now retired
Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Gulfport, MsFebruary 11, 2015
I had a great career at Terminix. I traveled weekly for many years. I am now retired so that I can spend more time at home with my family.
A company that takes advantage of employees
Route Technician (Former Employee), Middleburg Heights. OHFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: my managers
Cons: the way pay is allocated
My managers were the only good thing about my experience with Terminix. My managers were great men that were helpful and respectful. The way Terminix pays their technicians kept me wondering if I would get paid month to month. I personally feel employees should not have their pay docked if customers die of things like old age or car accidents. I felt my hard work and efforts do do my best did not matter because every month there was a new policy raising the requirements to receive my previously promised pay. I have to say again that my office and service managers could not of been better, but I had three technicians quite in my office because they had not received around eighty percent of their expected pay for more then a single month. These were good technicians, one of them being previously awarded employee of the month.
GREAT JOB
Commercial/Residential Pest Control Associate (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYFebruary 9, 2015
Great place to work, Loved the interaction with customers. Very laid back, easy going place of employment. Co-workers were great as well
was fun work place
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee), Denver,CoFebruary 8, 2015
Made a lot of friends and still talking and was good company with good benefit,good Supervisors and you drive company's truck from work to home everyday I never drove my car well I was working there.
Terminix
Application Systems Analyst Programmer III (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: flexible
Terminix Cooperation is a nice company to work for. Flexible hours great environment. Great Team environment and a very successful company.
Under major Leadership change
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee), Landover, MDFebruary 3, 2015
Major changes are going on company wide. Terminix is not a place for management at this time. Work life balance does not exist
Please Do Not ever work for Springfield NJ office
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee), Roselle, NJJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: none not even the pay is worth it
Cons: worse managers in the company. branch has been last for 5 yrs in a row.
This IS the worst branch in the region! There were too many broken promises from management. Service and Sales managers don't know what they are doing! You have NO personal time. They expects you to work constantly without question. Their work weeks are 6 days and they want you to be on call. Kiss any family life good bye. You cannot rely on anything management says. Long hours for very little pay and they keep changing your commission percentage. If you're looking for a job please do not come to this branch.
Furnished with a vehical.
Technician (Former Employee), Benton, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: insurance and vehical.
Cons: low pay
Very busy but I did get to travel. I have a very good branch manager and tech manager. They were good men.
Long hours with fluctuating pay
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 28, 2015
I have never worked for a more crooked company and don't recommend anyone ever apply here, you work long hours and the deduct pay for every possible reason, I pity the employees that happen to be trapped there.
Sold a bill of goods
Outside Sales (Former Employee), MarylandJanuary 26, 2015
Promises not kept, "good ole boy" feel, the "religious" culture put forth makes going to work feel like going to church. Cultural, social, and gender diversity is certainly not celebrated. Be prepared to work from sun up to sun down six days a week. Based on the number of hours you work you may not make more then $2 an hour add paying for your own gas to the mix and some months you put out more than you're paid.
Waste of car...(I mean time)
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: pay, product
Cons: selling anything was tough....pricy services
Blah,blah....terrible job....decent company...product and services too pricey
Not recommended for family oriented person
Employee (Former Employee), WVJanuary 13, 2015
Terrible hours. Terrible Management. Company does not compensate the valuable employees that they currently have. They do not care about the customers they currently have. They only care about the $. Worked many years with this company only to quit before I had a nervous breakdown due to upper management negligence.
Great place to work.
Commercial Route Supervisor (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MiJanuary 13, 2015
If you are able to multi-task and good at customer service, this is a great place to work. Just pass your state licensing and they set you up for a good career.
new call center
customer service rep. (Former Employee), tampa floridaJanuary 9, 2015
the call center I worked for in tampa, florida was a great place to work for. very face pace office.
Ok, opprtunity with commercial and residential
Pest Control Specialist (Former Employee), Newtown, PAJanuary 6, 2015
I was hired as a commercial account rep, then changed to residential
Worked long hours doing backbreaking labor.
Fumigation Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: medical insurance and 401k
Cons: no room for growth, little pay.
The bright side to this job was that everyday you experienced something different. Got to see every neighborhood in san diego county. But the physical nature of fumigation takes a toll on your body. The risk of falling off of roofs was on a daily basis. And it didn't seem worth that risk for $11.00/hour. The most enjoyable part of the job was laughing with my coworkers.
Well organized company, Excellent training programs
Pest Management Technician (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 5, 2015
Great company, good opportunity to learn a new field. Management was very helpful with assisting employees in obtaining the required state licensing for pest control. Enjoyed working with an organization where quality and equipment safety was important.
horrible management and liars
Keyman Pest Control Technician (Former Employee), Aiken, SCJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: day shift job
Cons: dosent pay well no room for advancement
Was told to lie to customers and charge on looks..as in who looks like they have more money then others. For example a customer could be charged triple or double for a treatment if they had nice house or drove a nice car.
NA
Branch Service Manager (Current Employee), Manassas, VAJanuary 5, 2015
It is good, it is acceptable. There are good benefits. You may drive company truck home, Bonuses are eligible after one year.

About Terminix

Terminix has set its sights on destroying your bug problem. Terminix offers pest control services for termites and a wide range – Read more