Terminix

Terminix Employer Reviews

Was taught something new.
pest technician (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 2, 2014
Pros: met alot of different people and made good money to support my family
Cons: i had long hours which were far from home, i had to travel over an hour just to start work..
Working here taught me something new that I was not introduced to but It taught me a lot and I enjoyed every minute of it and will keep what I learned in my future endeavors.
Fun place to work.
Office manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, AlOctober 31, 2014
Fun place to work.
Liked the flexibility.
Management was great.
n/a
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Duluth, GAOctober 31, 2014
I really love working with people.
The management are very awesome
Lies and Deceit
ADMINISTRATIVE REP. / CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), ArizonaOctober 30, 2014
Pros: hourly pay
Cons: everything else, management, rules, lack of business rules
The position that I was hired for wasn't explained correctly. The company as a whole is full of lies and deceit. The work environment is a negative one. The pay is great but I would rather take a less paying job where I would be happy then be miserable and get paid a higher amount. My health and family is more important and they don't believe in any of that.
Busy company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Taunton, MAOctober 27, 2014
Large team exterminators with many aspects of work. Large territory to cover.
Good Company to work
Terminix Customer Service (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLOctober 22, 2014
Pros: off on most weekends
Cons: schdule
We had busy days as well as some slow times , good office environmental , some manager are very understanding , what I like the most is talking to people and help with their needs and questions in regards the service provide
Termite Inspector and Treater
Fogger and Termite Treater (Former Employee), Dickinson, TXOctober 17, 2014
Pros: training workshop provided
Cons: long hours per day
The project management wasn't actually evaluate and control for all employees to work before 5pm. They are ocasionally to have long time to duration to work overtime almost often.
Respectable company with great benefits and opportunity for advancement
Branch manager (Former Employee), Morehead City, NCOctober 15, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: travel time
On a typical day at work I met with clients to discuss treatment options, handled all customer service situations, and kept record of computer reports.

I learned the state required chemical treatments for various pests and how to properly treat in all situations.

The hardest part of the job was travel time between jobs and doing crawl space inspections.
hardest part of the job
pest control technician and sales representive (Current Employee), TNOctober 14, 2014
Pros: co-workers good customer relations and fulfilling day of a job completed
Cons: pay, no room for advancement, constant schedule conflicts and benifits that dont meet expectations of the employee
Working for a pest control company can be rewarding and stressfull
at the same.time. generally on a typical day you start your day out with a schedule that can change at any moment this can cause havoc for you if you need to leave a territory you are scheduled to work in and a trouble call gets double booked on you in a different city thus causing you to fall behind in your routine and cause other customers to have to wait this can become very agitating to the technician and his other customers.However it can also be rewarding dealing with the same customer over the years allows you to build a relationship that pays of in the years of service they get to know and trust you and learn of your family such as children and other relatives some are giving at holidays and others are just glad to see you and have someone to talk to especially the elder.its a great feeling in knowing you were able to do some one a great service and leave them satisfied with what they have paid for there are easy days and there are hard days that seem to never end sometimes but the hardest part about the job is losing a customer someone you come to know and suddenly there not your customer anymore weather from the economy or death they still were someone that made the job worth getting up for and going to
maybe this title should have been (what you learned) because
no matter what job we have we all have to sell ourselves and making a good impression can go a long way with customer relations and satisfaction.it can sometimes be hard but rewarding at the end of the day.
Good Management
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 13, 2014
Hard work, but rewarding for the right person. Not for you if you are scared or squimish of dark small places.
Inbound Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 13, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short lunches
In the busy season we take any where from 100-150 calls per day. Its very fast paced working environment. After 90 days you will get benefits and they do offer work sick and vacation time.
Excellent company in this industry
Commercial Market Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 9, 2014
Good place to work. Customers view Terminix as the giant in the industry.
Excellent team
Home Inspector (Former Employee), Dothan, ALOctober 7, 2014
Company had great work flow and amazing staff. Daily meetings and evaluations were met. Supervisors well trained and knowledgeable ,top-notch. team members are motivated and positive. Certain job environments were Harsh. Great to meet customers met daily.
Horrible Management, Horrible Company
Call Center (Current Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 6, 2014
Pros: pay is decent, location, hours of operation, great supervisors and call center agents
Cons: higher managers, inconsistency, communication, horrible service
This is a horrible company that provides no resolution to its customers. Higher management in the call center is inconsistent, inexperienced, and don't genuinely care about their employees. Everything is done last minute and unorganized. Horrible place to work.
quite work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: great place to work.
Cons: did not pay enough
schedule appointments, collect payments on customers account.
Continuously growing pest control company, excellent benefits
Administrative (Current Employee), Plantation, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: job instability
I have worked several departments with this company, each has been an exciting learning experience.
The Terminix Way: Money > Everything else
Technician (Former Employee), Naples, FLSeptember 26, 2014
The place to work if you only care about how much money you can make.
Technican
Pest Technican (Former Employee), Amarillo, TxSeptember 16, 2014
pest control technician, termite technician. bird technician, and bed bug technician
ok place
Business to Business Sales Team Lead (Current Employee), Norcross, GASeptember 16, 2014
good stable enviroment, Its very easy and relaxed but just be on time
Sales was fun
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: commissions
Cons: territory was split between two people
I excelled at inside pest control sales. I appreciated the people that I worked with. The most difficult part of the job was cold calling. The most enjoyable part was working with the customers.

About Terminix

Terminix has set its sights on destroying your bug problem. Terminix offers pest control services for termites and a wide range – Read more

Terminix Salaries