Terra Engineering and Construction Corp. is a civil construction company specializing in earth retention, drilling, deep foundations, dams, watercourse and marine work, landfill gas and petroleum pipeline installations, underground utilities, excavating and grading. Terra also provides engineering/ design build services for earth retention and deep foundation structures.
Manages construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. May supervise and coordinate various sub-contractors to ensure their contracts are complied with or may supervise and coordinate trades. This is an intermediate level position where some relative work experience is required in Civil, Mechanical and some Building. Excellent communication skills required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering preferred or Construction Management.
- 2 years work experience in construction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software (Word , Excel and Outlook) Project Management Software (for job costing, billing and labor management) is helpful. Knowledge of Microsoft Project or other scheduling software
- Salary dependent on experience
- Vehicle provided
- Health, Long and Short Term Disability
- 401 k
- Paid Vacation