TERRA Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Love this temp agancy!
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 24, 2017
I loved working for TERRA Staffing Group, as a mom just getting back into the workforce this was a great stepping stone. The staff was amazing to work with. Always kind and ready to help with whatever you needed. You can apply online to job listings they have posted on their website and within 12 -16hours they would respond. They can also send text messages to your phone with job listings to help you get into a job quickly.
The company itself prides themselves on safety and compatibility with the jobs you take. If you feel unsafe or feel an employer is being unsafe or is treating you poorly they will help find a better job for you. They include benefits and help find a job suited to your needs (time, health, ability). They often let you "test drive" jobs, seeing if you are a good fit or if they need to help find better work for you. I would highly recommend TERRA Staffing Group for anyone looking to get back out into the work force.
Pros
Healthcare, safety
Cons
Not enough company locations
A very good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tacoma WashingtonMay 19, 2017
This company caters to your needs not named takers. In the recipe is what would you like to do not. this is what we have take it or leave it. Outside of the recycling center I have enjoyed work from them knowing whatever I'm placed all enjoy it because that's what I asked for.. once you complete a pledge of your first assignment and show them you're willing to work they will go that extra mile for you. You have a dislike for warehouse or recycling centers they will place you call center to hardware store they will always find something in your comfort zone. Warehousing work not your style? the recycling center the conveyor belt I guarantee you you'll run back to that Warehouse open arms. But if you would love the recycling center and not your type of work management there will work with Terra Staffing to fit you in a permanent placement. If you're new to the game they will put you at a job then it's your duty your responsibility to prove to the owners management that runs the place where they put you at to be permanent.
Pros
Immediate placement and they will go out of their way
Cons
Cons?? Movies con air was good with Nicolas Cage
Working at multiple warehouses
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 18, 2017
Going in and receiving the new client information and being able to start a new task and job. Most of the time it starts out by turning in your resume and also having a recruiter contact you and also give you multiple options for the work that best fits you. I've done welding, customer service, and also gardening for this specific employer.
Great
Front Office Coordinator / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMay 1, 2017
Terra is a great place to work. The company is also a great place to help you find the right fit job. They don't throw you into just anything, but something that uses your skills.
Very short experience.
various temp work incl. dental receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAApril 27, 2017
I used this company for a quick momentr while I looked for full time work. The process was easy and pleasing to sign up for work and they really call and offer you all kinds of jobs that you wouldnt know are out there. I got paid to monitor a Sari clothing sale. Like I said, interesting!
Great Production, Worked With Some Really Amazing People!
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAApril 19, 2017
1.A lot of Spontaneous work days

2.Good team work amongst other co-workers

3.Great management

4.Great Co-workers

5.Fairly easy work

6.Company parties were very rewarding on the job and off work premises.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
More Work
Productive fun place to work
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 30, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Terra Staffing. The day went fast, and everyone worked well as a team. I would recommend anyone to work for this company. They are awesome.
Good starting point
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIMarch 30, 2017
Great way to get your foot in the door at a new company, good way to feel a job out before you commit yourself fully great way to find part time work if unable to work full time
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
no benefits
Have kept me busy
Warehouse work (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 21, 2017
Terra seems to gear more toward blue collar workers which isn't a problem for me since i have done both white and blue collar work. They did always keep me working
Great place to look for temporary work assignments
Data Entry for Intelius (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMarch 20, 2017
The staff is really friendly and constantly try to help you in anyway they can. The work assignments can be very short at times but they are good with following up with you to provide other assignments.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Assignments can be short, the variety of assignment are limited with not a lot of opportunities for permanent hiring.
Jobs were often Hit, and miss. Work 50 hours one week. Don't work the next
Temporary Employee in Assembly (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 3, 2017
Hit, and miss on jobs. worked for Three companies in my whole employment there You would call in for employment. and would not hear back for days. Then you would be offered a lower paying job to work. Most of the time it was needed since I hadn't worked the week before.
Pros
Good experience at the compaies I worked for
Cons
Work one week, maybe not the next
Fun place to work
Mover/Loader (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 27, 2017
Great opportunitys to grow a fun work place never a dull moment great co workers just an outstanding work place hours are great pay is very good
It's a temp service
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 23, 2017
You want to work you call them. they give you the job. you go do the job. you get paid. you go to terra to collect your paycheck on a busy friday and try to get to tacoma before they close and get to the bank before they close. rough.
productive and fun environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAFebruary 22, 2017
I got to work with a bunch of fun people, we would get the orders all set to be shipped out to the stores. I got to pick, bin and work on the assembly line to sticker the boxes for shipment.
Pros
working in a fun environment
Cons
cold
This temp agency doesn't pay well, but they will keep you working.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAFebruary 20, 2017
This was something that we temps that worked for them all agreed on. Some people I met took the work for extra income because it was easy. I thought the agency staff was efficient and well run. The work was local. There was no job security with being a temp. People who got benefits liked them, but I was short term.
Pros
They keep you working
Cons
They don't pay well
Consistent work for a temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAFebruary 17, 2017
I worked for Terra for about 10 months. I was hired on the spot and was wasn't given the position that they wanted to put my in originally but they found work for me shortly after. When one assignment was done they would shortly find another. If ever there was a time when there wasn't alot of work they would find one-day assignments when they could. The pay was lower than what I wanted for some assignments but eventually I found some assignments that had better pay.
Great Caring Team
Payroll & Billing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAFebruary 9, 2017
By taking the time to get to know peoples situation or just their personality shows their success in excellent placing for those who inquire with them for work.
Very professional and efficient
Temporary Contractor (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 6, 2017
A great place to work. Put me to work right away. Always helpful and ready to keep people working. I worked in the Tacoma office.
workload balance is non-exsistan
Entry Level (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 29, 2017
The last place the staffing company put me in I was working twice as much as was paid the same. He was working in that company longer was was working less and paid the same. That was why I left.
Pros
Gives people jobs.
Cons
unfair workloads
Great for experience
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIJanuary 14, 2017
Working in a factory is definitely a different experience. You learn to work at a faster pace, but also a steady place. People often encourage you to try new things and help you figure out the best way to get things done.
Pros
Environment
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TERRA Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9