Terranea Resort

Terranea Resort Employer Reviews

Productive workplace with lots of restaurants
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee), Rancho Palos Verdes, CASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: lunch was free
Cons: you were expected to clean 13 to 14 rooms a day, some rooms had kitchens
A very busy place to work, 99% of the co-workers are Spanish speaking and do not speak English. But the tips were well worth it !!
Great Company
Project Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Palos Verdes, CAAugust 23, 2014
The amount of growth this company offered me in my career was great.
Welcoming workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), CAJuly 15, 2014
I worked here for four plus years and love it. I started as a server at the Spa café and then transferred to Seabeans, the coffee shop. I enjoy working here, that is why I have been here for four plus years. Everyone is willing to guide and assist you when you need help. At Seabeans I deal with a variety of costumers that come form local areas or from out of the country; one can say this can be the hardest and the enjoyable part of the job. I always try to make everyone's experience at Seabeans a good one.
Beautiful resort in Southern California.
Engineer III (Current Employee), Rancho Palos Verdes, CAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches.
Cons: minimal opportunity for advancement, compensation, bonuses.
I enjoy working as a team with my fellow Engineers on a beautiful property along the ocean. I assist hotel guests with maintaining rooms, on-site restaurants, public areas and offices of my co-workers. I am responsible for all plumbing and electrical work and maintain work orders to reflect the progress and completion of areas that need maintenance. I am looking for leadership opportunities where I can advance as well as further education. In my current role, I feel I do not receive enough training from management or support to advance.
Productive and fun workplace for those who enjoy the hospitality field.
Hostess/Concierge (Current Employee), Palos Verdes Peninsula, CAMay 12, 2014
Pros: scenic work environment, exceptional pay, benefits and paid holidays/vacations for full-time employees
Terranea offers a wide variety of work experience from the food and beverage industry to the real estate industry. It is located in a lush, oceanic area, and can be appreciated by its employees for countless reasons. Working in the food and beverage industry has had its many trials and tribulations, but being granted the ability to work in an environment that provides such bountiful camaraderie and possessing the means to create extraordinary moments for resort guests, outweighs the difficulties. I have been blessed to work with some of the most talented management in the South Bay's hospitality industry, and would not trade all that I have learned and accomplished at the Terranea Resort for the world.
Beautiful location
PBX Operator (Current Employee), Rancho Palos VerdesOctober 25, 2013
Beautiful location, Free Lunch, Great Discount, some cowokers are great to work with
Nice Resort
Server (Current Employee), Palos Verdes Estates, CAJanuary 3, 2013
Great property and staff. Many restaurants, lovely coworkers. I feel very safe here. Top notch food, and professional atmosphere.
beautiful place
Income Auditor (Current Employee), Rancho Palos Verdes, CANovember 18, 2012
location is wondrful feels like you are in a different country
nice and peaceful view at all times
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Palos Verdes Peninsula, CAOctober 11, 2012
Nice place to work, good food, excelent banquet servers, but they need better management. specially captains that know the banquet service etiquete
Excellent staff management & overall enviornment to work with; Amazing 4 Star Resort
Server/Busser/Food Runner (Former Employee), Rancho Palos Verdes, CAJanuary 4, 2012
Pros: free lunches, tailored uniforms, incredible views, great co-workers, awesome management
Cons: remote location
Terranae resort knows the secret to running a successful business; take care of your employes, and they'll take care of your business; the costumers. It was a grand pleasure working at this Four Star resort, located on the beautiful cliffs edge of Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. I worked in two of its food outlets as both as a busser and occasional a server when needed. The expectations of costumers were always high, but this resort did a great job of meeting them and even going further to create new ones. One of the best locations I have ever worked with and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Great place to work! I loved it! trust me!
Cashier/Greeter, Valet Parking Service (Former Employee), Front drive, weekend cashierSeptember 28, 2012
Its a fast paced environment but its great to be at since there is always great guest there that are there to have a great vacation. I loved that they provided all there employees with a free lunch and had opportunities to advance. It can get a little stressful at times, especially during summer time but its all worth it at the end of the day when you see all the great people that went there and you were a part of there extraordinary vacation.