Terre Haute Regional Hospital

Terre Haute Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

encouraging in carrer development,standard of workplace is high.happy to work in present organisation.
Certified Chemotherapy Technician (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INMarch 22, 2015
very busy in mixing chemos managing between organizing work between preparations managing pts.files,ordering and helping pharmacist in order entry(chemos).it is very educational place I learned a lot in my subject and also about my pension plan,management.Friendly atmosphere cooperate with each other in work.
Good family atmosphere
RN,BSN, LD Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INMarch 2, 2015
Pros: down time
Cons: high turn over and unexperienced managers
Overall good coworkers, a lot of turn over with supervisors which creates inconsistence with rules and guidelines. Policies are very versatile on each situation.
Terre Haute Regional Hosptial
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INSeptember 22, 2014
I love my job as a clincal educator.
I take care of the housewide education
Enjoyed the float aspect of my job. Enjoyed working in all genres of nursing as it made me a more well rounded nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INAugust 21, 2014
Pros: patient care
Cons: night shift
Enjoyed working in the float pool and mostly in ICU. The hardest part was working night as my family is a day shift kind of family. Only reason I left was because of the job offer of Monday thru Friday with weekends and holidays off with same pay.
struggle at work where i am
histology tech/ phleb (Current Employee), terre haute,in.July 14, 2014
Pros: training on the job....great job opportunity
Cons: co-workers
I love my job.....I am getting emotionally exhausted with some of the co-workers I have.....I enjoy the patients and nurses and dr.s and others that work there....I have been there for 22 yrs...I really don't want to leave there, but it seems like I am not being heard there anymore.....but, i LOVE the encounter of my patients i draw blood from and love to talk to them....i love histo work and the pathologist....just the supervisor in charge of phleb/histo is not fair to all involved...i don't agree with that....i give 100% of myself everyday....i don't call in too often....it's been 3-4 yrs since i did that...
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL PLACE TO WORK
BHU TECH (Former Employee), BHUApril 18, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: to many to list.
REGIONAL HOSPITAL IS A AWFUL PLACE TO WORK, THEY ARE ON A FIRING SPREE RIGHT NOW. THEY HAVE GOT RID OF NURSES, TECHS, ACCOUNTING PEOPLE. UNITS ARE ALWAYS CLOSED, THE DOCTORS ARE FED UP WITH ADMINISTRATION. I DONT RECOMMEND ANYONE WORKING HERE
Great place to work and encourage continued education
Registered Nurse - Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Terre Haute, IndianaJanuary 24, 2014
Regional hospital is a wonderful place of employment. They encourage self improvement. Facility and co-workers are friendly and place the importance of team work into everyday. I became certified in BLS, ACLS, NRP, and AWHONN while employed at Regional. I was also sent to Nashville, TN and became an AWHONN instructor.
Management is supportive of staff and make attempts to consider family life into our schedules. I am thankful to Regional Hospital for all the experience I have gained.
Worked in ICU 12-hour nights
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJanuary 18, 2014
ICU was rewarding; but the nurse responsibilities became more stressful with increasing diagnostic,educational,documentational
duties were ever-increasing
Great Place To Work
MLT (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJuly 29, 2013
Pros: it is like working with family.
Cons: not a lot of chance of working day shift.
The atmosphere at Regional Hospital is wonderful to work at. They demonstrate safety in every aspect with every patient.
Work to Life balnce unstatifactory, disrespect from management
Patient Access Registrar (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INJuly 11, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: inability to advance throughout the company
Management is only interested in how they are reviewed. Expect way too much out of workers versus compensation.
Fast Paced and Teamwork
Patient Care Technician and a Patient Care Sitter (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INMay 23, 2013
Team setting, helpful, and supportive staff. Learned time management and how to deal with complex problems fast.
Friendly staff
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Terre Haute, InNovember 14, 2012
Pros: good medical coverage
Cons: some times no breaks all day, for lunch or any other
Check equipment and make sure that all in working, repair and equipment that is in need
To make repairs quickly to move on to next job
Management supportive
Co-workers were good to work with
Learning to prioratise and do the most needed repair first
The co-workers

About Terre Haute Regional Hospital

At Terre Haute Regional Hospital, our focus is simple - putting Patients First. We have embraced this philosophy by focusing on – Read more

Terre Haute Regional Hospital Salaries