Terry Neese Personnel Employee Reviews in United States

IT was good for the time
DOCUMENT CONVERSION SPECIALIST/CONTRACT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 22, 2015
Overnight work was pretty tough, but overall ok. Data entry is pretty good at the job, and there are a lot of temps there. The job was not very far from my home so it was ok. The down side was that it was hard to get in touch with the boss after hours.
Not really there for people
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  oklahoma cityDecember 10, 2014
When my contract was up, they did not look for any other jobs for me. I was never late or absent. It is their loss
Rewarding company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 7, 2014
Placement of people in new positions is rewarding. To help someone find a job where they are wanted and know that you have assisted in improving their life in a small way is an immeasurable reward.

The management staff at Terry Neese Personnel are amazingly positive. There is always room for improvement and they provide you the tools and knowledge that help you grow. Your constantly reminded of your importance within the company and the encouragement you receive makes you feel like a significant part of the business.

As a small business the benefits provided are limited, but are better than most small businesses.
Pros
rewarding to place people in jobs
Cons
small business benefits
Chaotic work environment but good learning experience
Case analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 5, 2014
I entered into this position at a bad time. They were signing a new contract soon so jobs were going to disappear. People stopped caring too much and slacked off severely. It was nice to be able to wear headphones to drown out some of the chatter. I learned numerous things in this position. We worked out of numerous software systems, analyzed correspondence, audited Medicare records for accuracy in pursuit of collecting debts and applied payments to ensure accurate billing. I adored my coworkers and my supervisor was great. The hardest part of the job was being told to do a new task but not being trained how. The most enjoyable was helping the beneficiaries and investigating the cases.
Pros
great coworkers, free breakfasts
Cons
not a permanent position, unpleasant environment at times
Interesting working at different locations
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 13, 2014
Different work environments was always a challenge.
You had to be interviewed by your perspective employer before being hired
Sometimes you would have to test.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
not knowing where you were going to report before hand
Very reliable and professional company with great benefits
Epic Charter School Enrollment Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 28, 2014
Excellent and Very Professional company to work for! They match you with the right companies for your experience. Loving, fun, and caring staff. flexible hours to fit your schedule. I love it!
Nice and quit work enivronment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 14, 2013
There was so much exciting things that happened with this job I hate it was a temp job.
Pros
you meet different people
Cons
it was a temp job
Quick placement, great salary!
Case Analyst (Former Employee) –  OKCApril 15, 2013
The staff at Terry Neese was very friendly and professional. They placed me within a week of my first interview. I would definitely reccommend their services!
too educated
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 7, 2013
If you are educated, this is not the staffing company for you. The agency told me I am over-qualified for many positions. The amount charged to employers for a warm body is a bit much $4-10 extra per hour. If you have very little education and skills, I'm sure this would be a great place to get a job through.

Comment – April 9, 2013

Perhaps we didn't have the type of position you were seeking. Our agency places degreed candidates every week.