Terumo BCT Employee Reviews

All politics
Clean room (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJune 19, 2017
Used to be a good company when it was Gambro but after being bought out by Terumo the values and moral has been lost. No one is safe in any position there are layoffs or as they call them "restructuring" at all levels of employment. I do not recommend working here because at some point in the future they will start to send more and more of there clean room processes to their newly built plant in Vietnam.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Low moral, too much politics, don't care about it's employees
Clean room work is a great start for building a career
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 26, 2017
I would say that my experience at Terumo BCT was good. I worked hard and was always on time. The culture is very diverse and you have to be open minded and excepting of other people beliefs and cultures. The hardest part of the job was dealing with peoples negative attitudes and keeping your personal life out of the spotlight. All in all i would Terumo BCT is a great place to work and would recommend it to anyone seeking a career in production management.
Pros
paid time off is one the great benefits to working for Terumo BCT
Cons
short lunch and fast paced work
Changing culture and processes
Director of Software, R&D (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 22, 2017
Terumo BCT has changed hands several times over the past decade. It started as an R&D driven shop, grew quickly, was purchased by venture capitalists who change the focus and ultimately was sold to a Japanese company. The company grew quickly, 30 year employees left and 90% of management changed out. The focus changed from a customer and saving lives environment to focus on the bottom. line.
Pros
great bonus structure
Cons
disconnect between management & employees
Productive days with a lot to learn.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 10, 2017
Great company with great benefits Employees were great to get along with and training was provided with excellence. I definitely appreciate my time at TerumoBCT.
Manufacturing Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CO 80215April 5, 2017
Very comfy, great atmosphere people are great. The job is simple and very easy going, but doing the same thing all the time can get boring. Great benefits and decent pay.
good
Medical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 12, 2017
I have learned to check your work, read your MOP, pay attention to what your doing.
I have enjoyed knowing what we provide for the world. The hardest part of the job is knowing that its impossible to move up, and not running out of PTO time and occurrence's.
Pros
clean enviroment, to know that you help save a life
Cons
low wages, Pto
Great! If you're an engineer.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 27, 2017
A soulless company with nothing but the bottom line in mind. Pride themselves on integrity then terminates its employees over health problems they caused. Treats manufacturing associates with absolutely no respect or dignity. Better pay that most manufacturing jobs but not worth the torture it entails.
Pros
Set schedule, immediate benefits, free rtd eco pass
Cons
Strict attendance guidelines, mandatory overtime, constant disrespect and mistreatment
Underpay, good benefits
Logistics Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 9, 2017
Upper Management is up and down sometimes, overall work is not bad but get overloaded very easy and it's more than a person can handle. Good benefits and PTOs.
This is a good place to work.
RF/Supply (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 8, 2017
This is a good place to work. Good environment and benefits such as 401K, Medical, Dental & Vision,RTD ECO Pass and PTO time. There are a lot of opportunities to advance in your career.
Terrific work atmosphere
Executive Assistant to CEO & CFO (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 19, 2017
Respect at all levels of the organization is highly valued.
Managing the CEO and CFO was fulfilling and I enjoyed being their business partner.
Pros
Great relationships
Productive work enviorment
Assembler - Terumo BCT (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJanuary 3, 2017
A Typical day is an 8 hour shift with a 30 minute lunch and 1 15 min break.
The hardest part of the job is probably keeping up with the pace.
Hitting your daily quota
Great
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 27, 2016
Not only does this company offer many great benefits for each employee, but it has an amazing work environment. I enjoy my job and my coworkers. And I believe Terumo offers an extending hand to those in need.
Not A Good Place to Work
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 8, 2016
This company and location was found to be bad to work for. This is reflected by its turnover rate. The management is poor and the trainers do not make the job and work interesting. One is treated by the management and trainers worse than that in elementary and high school. Communications is poor. The benefits are not bad, but more expensive than many other major companies. There is a lot a favoritism in this company. Management does does treat and respect everyone and their situation fairly and equally. Until there is a change in leadership, training, and management, there will be constant hiring and firing, low retention rates, and the company's image and reputation will be bad.
Pros
On-site cafeteria, location, great people
Cons
No advancement opportunities, poor management
Secure & Set Schedule Great Benefits
Assembler/Qualified Designee (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 7, 2016
I was happy there because of the benefits and set hours with weekends off but there is little room for advancement or pay raises. The work is repetitive but rewarding in some ways. It is a very strict environment and has changed GREATLY over the last 4 years. I wish they cared about their employees as much as they did their product.
Pros
Great Benefits, set hours, weekends off, lots of shift options
Cons
Low advancement opportunities, very strict...high turnover if you cant hang
Great place to work.
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 2, 2016
Great place to work and the people, including management make this happen.

Working at Terumo gives you a sense of purpose; you know that the organization serves the greater good.
Great place very Diverse
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 11, 2016
I loved knowing I had a purpose I was saving lives even though I was just building kits, met a lot of different people from allover the world, the hardest part of the job was making sure when we came in the shift before us had enough product built up for us to start and sometimes they wouldn't so you had to move quickly before your line would start
Pros
would appreciate the employee
Cons
the whole working in a clean room
Poor Company
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 11, 2016
Honestly this company has went downhill, everything they can write you up on they will. The turnover rate is crazy and the management likes to take advantage of the subordinates. Work here only if you have too. The attitudes of everyone there is like your back in high school, little clicks, drama, and bad pay.
Pros
Cons
Alot
Lots of Highs and Lows
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 1, 2016
Terumo BCT has gone through several really big changes in ownership over the last 10 years. The transitions have had their good points and their bad points.
Pros
Somewhat flexible schedule
Cons
Merit raises are either non existent or along the rate of cost of living increase
Manufacturing Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 2, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping out people like myself everyday. Knowing that your job, no matter where you stand in a position is important. The hardest part of the job is not being a valued employee to the company. In a typical day you know that you're saving someone's life out there somewhere.
Pros
potlucks and co-workers
Cons
communacation among everyone that works there
Fast growing medical device company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 8, 2016
Growing so fast it's hard to say what will happen to this company, both good or bad. Leadership has been in flux the last year, so the strategic direction/cooperation may still be unclear.
Pros
on site cafeteria
Cons
in flux leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terumo BCT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9