Tervis Employee Reviews

Family oriented culture with most easy-going leaders.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLJune 22, 2017
Tervis will do all they can to keep their employees happy and employed. Very relaxed work environment and awesome benefits. I am blessed to have called them my employer for over 5 years.
Fun@fast paced
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLJune 12, 2017
Loved that they gave me a chance even though I had to leave under circumstances but nice people @wonderful experience even though I was there for a short time
Day in the life of Cups
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJune 6, 2017
Workplace has a fun atmosphere. Learned a lot from the start from upper management. Store Management cared about you inside and outside of the workplace. Working as a team was the best part, the hardest part was dealing with the insincere staff.
Constant reorganization and downsizing.
office (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 1, 2017
This company was an energetic workplace when I first started but now morale is extremely low.

Unrealistic goals due to the volume of work and constant decreasing of staff.
no respect or appreciation for the workers
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLMay 19, 2017
Once the company became successful they became greedy and forgot all about the people that made it possible which is the workers. It is all on who you know in there.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
no respect or appreciation
Great product and history!
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 19, 2017
Management could be improved, otherwise it was a fun place to work and spend my time. The hardest part of the job was trying to communicate with the store manager effectively. I gained a better understanding on how to go after large custom sales with different companies. The most enjoyable part of the job was selling the product everyday.
ok job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAMay 16, 2017
This job is good but many changes were made to it when new people took over at corporate. The changes made me less motivated and you basically do the job of a manger with little pay.
horrible place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLMay 11, 2017
I wouldn't tell anyone to work here, management does whatever they want even watching videos on there computers, always on there phones even if your not allowed to. They will wright people us that don't small talk to them so fast even if they did the same thing as some one who sucks up to them. There is way to much favoritism that's so noticeable. and if your half way attractive and dress "cute" they will dress code you so bad, but people that are gross looking never get anything said to them. or of course if you sleep with any of the higher ups (which has happened A LOT) then you'll be fine in whatever you decide to where. they never give appreciation to those who work hard. Hard workers are treated the same as horrible worker. everyone gets the same raise even though they go off of "a point system" or "personal review". and that's if they even decide to give anyone a raise. It use to be a good place to work. it was enjoyable to go and work hard there and now it is just literally horrible. . it is a miserable place to work there's not even a point to work hard or try your best because they don't care. they will promise you things and then never do it. have you "fill in" a position for months with out that positions pay.
Pros
the discount.
Cons
everything
It's a cult
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 25, 2017
Cult-like atmosphere. The management will write you up and reprimand you for not making adequate small talk with them, and other petty grievances. They overcharge people they don't like. All in all a negative experience.
Amazing Company to work for
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Coconut Grove, FLApril 16, 2017
The best company to work for by far. Family run and owned. You feel truly appreciated. Everyday was full of fun and excitement and i am privileged to have worked for such a good company.
Pros
wellness reimbursement, bonuses, profit sharing, health insurance, paid vacation
Was an ok place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Osprey, FLApril 16, 2017
Just a simple thing to do just putting cups together for customers and companies. Very strict compliances but you have to follow what they wanted. Good job for starters thou.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Venice FloridaApril 12, 2017
Worked on production line making product put logos on the cups in glasses inspecting packing for the product to be ready to be shipped out to the customers
Shipping
Compliance Shipper/Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Nokomis, FLMarch 8, 2017
It's a challenging job to assure all shipments are not only complete but follow each customers particular guidelines for shipment. I enjoy the team I work with we have great communication.
Work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  National Harbor, MDMarch 4, 2017
Tervis was very diverse we had a lot of ethnicities work, which was fun to have around cause you get to meet new people. The work was easy and they pay you a good amount of money for what they give you.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad managers
good place to work at
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Venice, FLFebruary 23, 2017
8hr work days with option to work overtime.
training in areas you are placed in.
able to learn other positions (if desired)
Pros
company functions (parties, etc.)
Cons
n/a
Good Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nokomis, FLFebruary 13, 2017
I learned a lot while working at Tervis. The job was a pretty straight forward customer service job, helping customers with orders and product knowledge.
Pros
Discount on tumblers
Cons
Rotating Shifts
Great Company
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 7, 2017
Tervis is a great company to work for.... they offer the employees a ton of benefits that I have yet to find anywhere else. I would highly suggest anyone applying to work for this compnay
Good place for young and early middle aged adults
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLFebruary 4, 2017
A good atmosphere for young to middle aged adults but not for older adults. Some managers tend to treat older employees as though they have no sense of what is going on.
Nice Place to Work
Sales Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLFebruary 1, 2017
I enjoyed working at Tervis. The environment was clean. The people were nice. When I first started, any one was willing to answer any questions. Nice place to work.
Na
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Assistant (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Fun place to work. Great work associates. Great hours. Safe work place. Periodic lunches. Was allowed to work using my abilities. Supervision were generally OK.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tervis. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval