Tessada & Associates, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Great position with a instant flow of work. Always something new and intriguing to learn and do.
Public Relations and Protocol Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAOctober 21, 2015
Working as a contractor for this company was great. There was always something new to develop or work on that allowed you to showcase your skills and talents. You were given latitude to do what was expected without being micromanaged. If you proved that your work ethic was satisfactory you gained responsibility to do other exciting tasks. My colleagues were a great team to work with and I'd go back to work with them again if I had not moved from the area.
Government Contracting
Procurement Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAAugust 27, 2014
Loved the work environment but hated the lack of job security. I was laid off twice within about 6 months due to lack of funding.
Pros
set hours
Cons
job security
I've enjoy being a part of Tessada family.
Senior Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Moffett Field, CAJune 12, 2013
This company empowers its employees to be the most happy and productive employees.
Pros
great management staff.
Cons
federal contracts.
A respectable government contract company
Junior Logistician (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 19, 2012
There was a lot of good talent that was hired for contact positions but it was very isolated and lacked any sense of connection to other employees in the company.
This was a enjoyable place to work.
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAMarch 30, 2012
I enjoyed working with all the NASA and Tessada employees, a typical day at work was fun, less stress and and my co-workers assisted with any and every part of my duties as needed. The hardest part of working for Tessada was never make too many mistakes on a single contract, the most enjoyable part was, we became a family, they would tell you if you were doing something wrong and praise you when you work at your very best.
Pros
advancement when position were available
Cons
contract position only

4.3