The Post Production team is looking for a few highly qualified interns to help us this summer with the various post production and editing related projects. Summer is an action packed time of year for us as we edit a feature length film and other assets in under 3 months. In addition to the feature film, we produce a handful of edits for release on DVD/Blu-ray and iTunes. Deadlines are tight, expectations are high, and we rely heavily on our interns to help support us through this process.
- Own and edit many of the DVD/Blu-ray extras for this year's film.
- Edit additional web related content from the 2012/2013 filming seasons.
- Work on sponsor related footage transfers.
- Help support team light and shoot athlete interviews.
- Work on motion graphics intros and titles.
- Can tell stories and create emotion through editing.
- Very strong understanding of Adobe Premiere.
- Proficient with other Adobe Creative Suite Applications a must.
- Self starter, highly driven, and a creative thinker.
- Clear and effective written communicator.
- Ability to take creative direction effectively.
- Understanding of typography and good design aesthetics.
- Ability to create Motion Graphics assets a big plus.
- A good understanding of the action sports culture (especially skiing) is a must.
- Loves new challenges and solving complex problems.
- Willingness to learn new software applications and teach others.
- Discipline to follow a project from start to finish.
- Hours: 30 per week minimum (Flexible depending on employment situation)
- Housing: Not provided
- Duration: June - September. Later start or early departure dates possible depending on school schedule.
Teton Gravity Research is one of the fastest growing brands in the action sports industry. Founded in 1996, TGR has produced 18 award...