Tetra Pak

Tetra Pak Employer Reviews

A really nice place to work!!
Local Communication Officer (Former Employee), Dominican Repubic, Panama, Trinidad & TobagoMay 31, 2014
New experience every day, always a challange, excellent team
Terrible work environment. mgmt is worst.
Printing Operator (Former Employee), Denton, TXOctober 12, 2013
Pros: 8 hr shifts, paid once a week.
Cons: bad management, the night shift w/no food. no support...
Tetra Pak is an excellent co. Unfortunately management at the Denton, Tx plant is so bad they have destroyed the culture. New plant mgr has not done a days labor in his life . The prod.mgr is a lying snake and besides for 1 supervisor who is a real person and a honest supervisor . the rest of the office (which almost outnumbers production employees) – more... is useless ...Bad( terrible ) Management from top to bottom. Don't waste your time unless you are an A** Kisser and like the good ole boy system. Guaranteed night shift for first 5-10 yrs at least...slave labor with a stopwatch....They have a lunch room only for day shift....vending machines for the rest...BAD...BAD ...BAD...AND MORE BAD!
IT'S TOO BAD, COULD BE AN AWESOME PLACE TO WORK . BUT IT ISNT...... – less
Very unstable hours, hard to work there when you have little children, hours are not sutiable, management problems.
Metal Finisher (Former Employee), Winsted, MNMay 28, 2013
Pros: gret working expierence
Cons: management, hours, overall management
I review this place as a difficult working enviroment. The hours are not sutiable with having a family. Management is not very effective and is hard to come by.
Great working environment.
Offset Pressman (Former Employee), Denton, TXJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: downsized in 1996
The plant met all safety requirements. Very organized and detail oriented management team. Employees were generally happy and willing to do what was needed to meet deadlines.
Un-organized Engineering Department
x (Current Employee), winsted MnNovember 28, 2012
Cons: they only employ temps
I have never seen such sloppy drafting practices! The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.
Good place to learn
Site Safety Health & Environment Manager (Current Employee), Jurong, TuasJuly 15, 2014
The job is wide travelling and exposure is great. Overall I learnt a lot when I was here and this knowledge will serve me well wherever I go.
Sales (Current Employee), Jeddah, S02March 25, 2014
Pros: stable company
Cons: far a way location
freedom with responsibility!
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Exellent employer
Associate Manager (Current Employee), Lund SwedenOctober 29, 2013
A great place to work that provides hard working and ambitious employees with good opportunities to grow their career and test new challenges and areas.
good environment
Technical Administrator (Former Employee), Pune, MHSeptember 15, 2013
I was working on contractual basis but got good exp. freindly working environment.
Daily work routine
account and site manager for Cyprus and Israel (Former Employee), NicosiaSeptember 7, 2013
A typical day would start with a review of pending issues that need early morning attention. Then I would organize in priority and then plan the day or week. I have learned that planning and prioritizing gets best effective results. Allocating work speeds things up and get other involved it also breaks down silo working practices. Getting tings completed – more... with no problems is as enjoyable as service customers the way they want to be served i.e politely, quickly and hassle free. – less
working in production department.
Trainee Engineer (production) (Former Employee), Pune, MHJuly 22, 2013
Pros: the lunch is very good.
The working in 8 hours.
i learns more WCM , SAP system etc.
management is good.
working is hard.
Engoyable and fantastic job
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), TehrānJune 18, 2013
I really enjoy working in Tetra Pak. There is no boredom in this job and I can improve my knowledge and increase my experience everyday. My co-workers are very friendly and they always support each other. Working in Tetra Pak doesn't have any hardship for me because I really enjoy travelling and physical activity in customer site. The most enjoyable – more... part of my job is variability and challenging with new issues. – less
Excellent market leader
Commercial Director (Current Employee), Lagos, NigeriaOctober 27, 2012
Sales meeting with team, customer and market visits, selling products and services.
Cusotmer and employee focused , fun and young employees
Commercial Manager (Current Employee), NigeriaOctober 2, 2012
Pros: dress code, young talented workers, dedicated and hardworking colleagues
Cons: managing work life balance is up to individuals
Its fun, engergetic workers and good culture. I love my colleagues, they are fun, easy to get a smile from, good bosses, code of conduct is simple and clear. The job description is very clear and you sometimes are required to work even more than your description, tendency to stretch you and this leaves you from your comfort zone to activities you are – more... not used to and this makes you want to out perform...Good company, Good product, Good concept and entrepreneurial spirit that works....a long term perspective – less
fast paste company
Account Management (Former Employee), CanadaAugust 10, 2012
Pros: high standard of work life
Cons: long hours
having milions coldcalls, leading customer team members aligen with customer needs and long term relationship plans
partnership and accountability
Sales Engineer (Current Employee), TehrānJune 27, 2012
Tetra Pak leader in packaging and processing Dairy and Beverages industry , Operating in more than 150 markets with over 20,000 employees.
FRIENDLY AND FOLLOW THE COMPANY RULES.
Maintenance/ Work Shop Manager (Former Employee), LAHORE, PAKISTANApril 15, 2012
TETRA PAK IS A GOOD WORKING PLACE, MANAGEMENT WORKS BETTER BUT YOU HAVE TO BE COOPERATIVE.
FRIENDLY ENVIRONEMENT.
Muy buen clima laboral
Comercio (Former Employee), Administrativo de depositoAugust 21, 2014
Buen horario laboral, muy buenos compañeros y a pocos pasos metros de casa.
Empresa referência em melhoria continua e agradável para trabalhar
Analista de Segurança (Current Employee), Ponta Grossa, PRAugust 19, 2014
Pros: bond benefícios
Cons: não ha do que reclamar
Aprendi muito com essa empresa, desenvolvi a competência em liderar pessoas, sou parceiro de meus gestores e contribuo para obter sempre os melhores resultados.
Ajudo meus colegas a atingir suas metas;
Gosto do desafio de melhoria continua
Uma Das melhores empresas para trabalhar
Engenheiro de Automação (Current Employee), Campinas, SPAugust 19, 2014
Excelente empresas com grandes possibilidades de crescimento.

1 2 3 4

About Tetra Pak

Tetra Laval International is the holding company and financial support and control function for the Tetra Laval Group and its – Read more