Tetra Tech Employee Reviews

Collection Monitor
Collection Technician (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 14, 2017
If you are a calm headed person you will enjoy the experience.
Time to yourself, as well as a great many people to engage with from many different backgrounds is why I enjoyed the job.
Pros
Fresh Air & exercise & helping community
Cons
Most everyone is a new employee.
Educational Job
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pasco County, FLNovember 13, 2017
This is a great company to work for, you learn a lot and their is plenty of room to grow. I started off as a monitor and became a supervisor in three weeks of starting.
Payroll inefficiencies
Field & Crew Monitor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 12, 2017
Every week numerous employees, including myself, had problems with payroll which was tracked on a paper log. Every week we were getting paid for less hours than we actually worked. Only after calling the payroll department and leaving numerous voice mails would we be paid the entire amount.
Pros
Cons
Payroll inefficiencies
Productive and fun work place
Tower monitor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TXNovember 10, 2017
Great place to work looking forward to the next project in December... Hope some one calls. The only thing is not knowning if u going work on next job or not. Every one nice and my boss Mrs Patty from Tetra tech is awesome.... Hope to stay working for live with these company..
Pros
Lots of hrs and a friendly place to work also get payed weekly
Cons
That its temp and not sure if there is anthor job for u.
more then 5 stars
Debri Field Monitor (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLNovember 8, 2017
amazing company would locate. family base. honest. loyal. dependable. experience has been wonderful would love to continue to work for tetra tech in any condition
This was a temp job
Debris Monitor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 4, 2017
This was a temp job for clean up of the Hurricane. I would go to work in the morning and ride out with the guys who would cut the trees and pick up debris. I would measure each tree and document. I would return at the end of the day.
Productive and a great company to work for
Field Debris Monitor / Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wharton, TXNovember 1, 2017
A typical day at work were long hours. This company did offer training and management was fair. The hardest part of the job was be able to work in hot, cold or rainy weather. The most enjoyable part of the job that all coworkers worked well together.
the dont want to give you a chance on other site
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLOctober 27, 2017
you have to work too much hours,too many days,you need help cause they want you to do too many thingsthey want you to work as a field supervisor ,secretary,pc.messenger at the same time
Travel for work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 24, 2017
Relocated for work. Paid out of my very own Pocket to stay in a Hotel Room. Worked Hard for my money had absolutely no breaks for Lunch and Water. Worked under Extreme Heat. Was able to complete project.
Pros
Absoulety No Lunch or Breaks
Cons
Paid for my own Expence.
Worse Company I ever worked for
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Islamorada, FLOctober 5, 2017
For a Company that's been around for over 50 years they have poor to non-existent management skills. Lack of good leadership, no chain of command, and a (so called) Supervisor who micro manages, leads by instilling fear and confusion in everyone below him.
Pros
Cons
Poor Leadership, No chain of command, mass confusion, very unprofessional
Environment
FICAM Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA 22209October 5, 2017
Not much connection to the company. More connection to the federal agency. I would advise anyone interested to keep in touch with the company. Make trips to the main office to meet with executives
good place to work
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 27, 2017
Great folks to work with but the job was all billable and there were unreasonable quotas for an administrative professional to obtain. Small office feel for a decent sized company.
I was the only one in Hsv
Hazardous Material Management (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALSeptember 19, 2017
This is the first job where I was the only employee to work in a city where there was no other employee in town. It was still a great place to work but I was used to face to face interaction
Pros
your the only employee in town
Cons
your the only employee in town
Great company
Debris Monitor (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCSeptember 5, 2017
Tetra Tech over all is a good company to work for. I enjoyed working for and with Employees.Everyone has a chance to advance with the company. There is some traveling involved with working with the company.
Tetra Tech
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 2, 2017
I loved working for Tetra Tech, also would have loved it if the position was permanent. I had the chance to travel and help people at the same time. Dream job.
Contract Work is exciting
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDAugust 22, 2017
Great verity of work, but the nature of contract work is a feast or famine situation.
A mix of laboratory research, field work, and research. Every day is different.
Awesome staff
Project Manager / Chief Construction Inspector (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 15, 2017
Great environment. Excellent management. They provide a lot of advancement opportunity through continued education. The hiring process is drug out and rather annoying.
Empower thier employees
Lead Safety Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Deadwood, SDAugust 9, 2017
Sharing Lesson's Learned of previous work day
Empowers employees to Stop Work: to prevent someone getting hurt, killed or equipment damage
Challenges with state of the art programs and processes to be competitive Globally
Pros
Truly oped door policy
Cons
work 60 or 70 per week get paid for 40
Potential to be a great employer
Project Analyst/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 8, 2017
I was hired as a project analyst, and then was placed as an administrator. The job description I applied for spoke to my qualifications, but was never realized in the 18 months I was employed.
Great place to learn
Jr. Operator (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXAugust 3, 2017
Its a good place to learn the essentials of the oil and gas industry. Great opportunity for advancement, great training programs. Pay rate could have been better.