Tetra Tech

Program Analyst (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 23, 2015
Fun working environment.
Honest employees
No micro managers
Tetra Tech is a competitive company
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: leave benefits
The benefits are the biggest con to working here. The holiday leave that is required comes out of the personal leave. Management is friendly and usually willing to work with you, but it is all about getting the customer's support/approval.
Productive Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 10, 2015
I am an embedded Tetra Tech employee that works at DTE Energy to support the 2014 and 2015 BCP/CRP Efforts.
Pretty good
Environmental Scientist (Current Employee), St. LouisDecember 22, 2014
Not a bad company to work for but the slow winter months can be a stressful time.
International
GIS Analyst (Current Employee), Missoula, MTNovember 20, 2014
The companies Human Resources Department has not yet caught up with the growth.
High level, competent people with 0 interpersonal skills
Staff Scientist (Current Employee), ColoradoNovember 15, 2014
Pros: job/industry experience, good benefits
Cons: utilization, communication, management
A lot of intelligent, capable, experienced people within the organization, but the culture is sorely lacking with regards to humanity. Utilization is heavily pushed, while leaving the more junior people at risk for no work. Within a certain department, a 10 hour overhead cap forces the employee to "supplement" hours with their own paid time off.
Industrial Hygienist (Former Employee), VA MTOctober 30, 2014
Great place to work, enjoyed the job culture and the people I was surrounded by
It's your typical engineering/consulting firm
Project Administrator (Current Employee), Golden, COSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good location
Cons: time off policy, 0 sick time
I've worked in more than one, and this is a typical engineering/consulting firm. There are some great people, and there are some you'd rather not deal with. If management could inspire the staff to work together, instead of allowing pockets of insanity to reign, it would be a great place to work.
had alot of work
electrician apprentice (Former Employee), Globe, AZAugust 31, 2014
Pros: had alot of work
Cons: not around anymore
there were a lot of jobs to keep you going. company is not doing any work anymore
most days entering expense reports, scanning, make copies, trouble shooting with xerox machines and making sure they were up and running
Administrative Assistant /Office Support (Former Employee), Richland, WAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: great group of people to work with
Cons: job ended due to elimination of position
inter act with co-workers, helping to keep office machines running keep them loaded with paper and supplies, getting expense reports prepared, reviewed and submitted in timely manner, receive mail and parcels, ship out parcels, straighten up conference rooms. On occasion lunches would be provided,
Dysfunctional Corporate Structure
Project Professional (Former Employee), Associated with the Golden OfficeAugust 20, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: hostile work environment and lack of corporate integrity
On the Project level there are some very competent skilled staff but at the engineering level there is poor communication, little understanding of constructability and no concept of deadlines.
Mid and upper management is arrogant, vindictive and disrespectful.
Do not expect promises made during the hiring process to be honored. And do not expect any support from the HR department. Any concerns shared shall be used against you.
ok
Safety Specialist (Former Employee), Globe, AZAugust 5, 2014
working in a mine is fun and exciting and a new experience and good to be around
Incredible Place To Work
Civilian Contractor (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GeorgiaJuly 1, 2014
Pros: challenging work, great pay, phenomenal benefits
Originally got on with TetraTech through a staffing Agency. Everyone was courteous, knowledgeable, & willing to teach you anything you needed to know. The pay rate was incredible & I was always able to get forty hours a week. I would love to possibly work for them again.
Staff Engineer (Current Employee), Helena, MTJune 8, 2014
You will be provided with a wonderful opportunity to challenge yourself!
Great place to work, could be manged a little better though.
CAD Technician (Former Employee), BellevueJune 3, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: not the best commute to and from work
On a typical day we would try and find out which job was the most important for that day and try and complete as much work as possible.

Management wasn't the greatest, not a lot of communication between Project managers and the CADD department.

The people there are fun to work with and are culturally diverse, I worked with a lot of fun and unique people.

Hardest part of the job was trying to convince management to allow the CADD group to further their education pertaining to new software, rather than send us to a class they would prefer we just go through tutorials and try and learn the software on our own and on our own time.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working on some unique projects and seeing them get completed, Panama Canal, Dams, Locks, Bridges etc.
Poor management with a lead from the rear and not the front mentality
Logistics Technician (Former Employee), Huntsville ALMay 9, 2014
Pros: work duties in my case were as expected going in the field.
Cons: too many to list
The job duties I had to perform on a daily basis were absolutely the most enjoyable part of the day. I have no gripes or complaints about my job functions. In fact the duties performed were easy and not back breaking. But the leadership or the lack thereof, made coming to work an absolute horror story. From the first line supervisor to the end result boss, made it very hard to make it through a normal work day. A bunch of bullies with a good ol boy mentality. If you're in the good old boy club, then you're in for life. These managers are jokes and couldn't manage a one horse race. From bullying tactics to plain old harassment is how they (management) keep the workers from reporting them. When the management screws up, and it is often, they always most assuredly tell the government, that we are contracted to; that it is the workers mistake. Which in some cases I understand it is the workers fault in some situations. But a great leader will always take accountability for their subordinates.
Very diverse, with room for professional growth
Geoscientist (Current Employee), Fairmont, WVApril 3, 2014
Pros: diverse projects
Tetra Tech has extremely qualified personnel and a diverse project portfolio. There are a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Run Away!
mobile Technician (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 17, 2014
Pros: good hourly pay.
Cons: no hours. bad bosses.
Your greeted on your first day nice .. by the time you have been there for a little while your yelled at all the time.. not for me.
Pretty cool place to work
Junior Operator (Former Employee), Kansas, OKMarch 8, 2014
Pros: free lunch occasions, perdem, bonuses, good hours
Cons: not allowed time off to get cdl to advance
I enjoyed working at Tetra. I had plenty of work hours, which is what I like and the pay was good.
An environment where there is opportunity to learn many new skills.
Engineer (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 5, 2014
An environment where there is opportunity to learn many new skills.

1 2 3

About Tetra Tech

Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on – Read more