TETRA Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Messy people with bad attitudes run off the kind hearted employees
Accountant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 29, 2015
There are a lot of mean girls here. Some of them are managers. The people with the loudest bark wins. There is a lot of gossiping and lying. A lot of the people here have fake personalities and will stab you in the back with a smile on their face.
Pros
nice office building, 24 hour security, parking garage
Cons
gossiping, mean girls and multiple lay offs
Friendly, laid back place to work
Mail Clerk/Receptionist/Purchasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMay 29, 2012
TETRA has been a great place to work as a temporary employee. I love the people that I work with and they have all been so friendly and helpful. There are a couple of kinks in management, but none that can't get ironed out easily, and certainly nothing personal. The employees here work very well together, and I can ask for help at the bottom or the top of the totum pole, and they make no big deal at all about it. I would like to be making a little bit more as a permanent employee, but I have remained temporary for several months in several different positions within the company.
Pros
friendly coworkers, a job that keeps me busy
Cons
pay is a little low, slow advancement/promotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TETRA Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3