Teva Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

capacidad de aprendisaje
Quality Assurance Analyst,Technical operation. (Former Employee) –  Manatí Municipio, PRApril 25, 2017
Excelente equipo de trabajo ,incluyendo mi supervisor inmediato. Aprendi mucho de las responsabilidades que. tienen los operadores.Buena colaboracion departe de ellos,los,la asistencia siempre de un quality en la produccion.
Pros
Buenas visiones para el futuro.
Cons
lamentablemente el poco tiempo que estuve .
great company
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 24, 2017
Great productive culture
Very professional work environment
management was open minded and pleasant
salary ranges were the best around
bonuses were top notch above industry standard
Pros
culture
Cons
job security
Excelent place to work
Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Forest, VAApril 19, 2017
Good place to work for its laid back no micromanagement excellent people to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning something new everyday becoming successful with the job. Working with a team that puts there effort and dignity into there work. Good relationships with supervisors and colleagues what makes it a fun and great place to work. And great food cant forget that lol.
Pros
Excellent food.
respect at all time all level, team work
Waste Water Plant & Utilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRApril 15, 2017
knowing at all moment that every person are not the same , telling the priority clearly and direct so we can complete the production . explaining our goals.
Well Balanced
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 12, 2017
Good work-life balance. Management is great. Ample time to get work done. Everyone is friendly. No micro managing. Sometimes work can get tedious, but overall a great place to work.
Great place to work!!!
Set up Mechanic I / Manufacturing Technician II (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLApril 8, 2017
I love what I do. Everyday is a challenge that I love to tackle. Hours are great and also a great learning environment. Would like to transfer to another site one day.
Pros
Room for growth, great atmosphere, salary.
Cons
None for me anyway
Worst Place Ever
Confidential (Current Employee) –  IllinoisApril 7, 2017
Do not go there. It's not worth your time. No process for career development or advancement. Doesn't pay on what they promise. Their recent acquisition is bad
Company review
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 5, 2017
All in all it was a great company. Just expect to be pushed hard to both achieve the concepts and excel. Help is needed if you desire but expect them to make your situation seem like a walk in the park, its not when it comes to getting Help in the field If you work hard, they will pay well.
Fun but slow
Packaging Control Technician (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAApril 4, 2017
The job environment was nice. The cafeteria is a plus! The work was steady but the day did not seem to go fast at all. Although a fun work place, the day dragged on.
Teva Pharmaceuticals and incredible company
CONTRACT TRAINING NURSE (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 3, 2017
Working for Teva Pharmaceuticals is a wonderful company to work for. I truly enjoy the position of Contract Training Nurse! Working with the staff and patients was very rewarding.
Pros
Flexibility, compensation
Cons
nothing
TEVA, 3 months before lay-off
Senior Chemist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 3, 2017
I would have loved to work for TEVA from the very beginning of my chemist career. My compny had been sold to 3 other companies and take on their name.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Our site closed
Sterile compounding workplace
Compounder (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 27, 2017
I do not have anything to say about this company because i worked there almost 10 years ago. But i have to write a review so i am going to type in a few more words
Good Pharmaceutical Company, excellent training, excellent mid-level management
Executive Sales Specialists (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 19, 2017
Teva was your standard Pharmaceutical Company requiring 6 - 8 calls per day on HCP.

Strong Neurology Knowledge. From Motion Disorder, Migraine, Pain

Management very compentent - laid back style

Culture: Work Hard - Play Hard .. Fun, competitive

Hardest Part: Multiple changes in call plans - targeting

Providing effective medications for patients
Pros
Corporate Cel Phone
Cons
Product Launch Direction
Lead Researcher, Product Development (Current Employee) –  Pomona, NYMarch 18, 2017
Spent the last twelve years working at the Pomona NY site. Great place to work and learnt a lot from my colleagues and grew professionally. However, the Pomona site is closing and it is time to move on.
Excellent workplace for abundant learning opportunity
Analytical Scientist (Aerosol) (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJMarch 16, 2017
Teva is a fun place to work. My managers and colleagues were very friendly and always willing to help. There is abundant scope to learn new things. The processes and procedures are well defined and organized.
Family centered approach to work
Senior Executive Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2017
I've enjoyed my time here at Teva and never thought I would ever consider leaving. However with the company restructuring I have to look to the overall big picture for what's right for me and my family.
Pros
Pay, Off time, environment
Cons
Direct Manager can be the single largest variable to success or failure.
Strong generics and diversified brands
Senior Executive Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2017
Great work/life balance and adequate compensation. Job security is waning due to myriad upper management changes. Consequently, the culture is one of uncertainty and constant change, with many mired in the culture of the past.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
long term direction
Great company to work for
Senior Manager, Regional Clinical Trial Management (Current Employee) –  Frazer, PAMarch 3, 2017
Managed day to day activities in several studies and worked with many vendors and cross-functional teams to see trials through to fruition. Also worked to mentor direct reports and create company policy initiatives.
Anda is toxic division,Teva great new parent co.
Sales Anda divison Weston Fl. (Current Employee) –  Weston,Fl.March 2, 2017
The sales department is a left over of people that made it thru 5 buy outs and take overs. There is a brain drain and level of experience has plummeted. Upper management dropped long time employees en mass and has lost massive amounts of business by doing so and reorganizing pay schedules for sales people and micro management strangles innovation and morale. Politics and the blame game are primary in upper management. Direction is shoddy but benefits are great yet there is a no growth rate. Coworkers are good people,semi professional but most act out of fear they will be losing their jobs that ,includes middle management. If you want a job "just for now" this is a good place to start. Don't expect a career or any advancement nor praise. Unless Teva cleans out top mangement with their own people nothing changes. Also sometimes they have contests and order pizza for you for lunch. It doesn't make up for the dismal support and constant message that you're just not good enough even if you are a top profit producer.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Lack of advancement toxic management
ok
Specialty Care Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Corners, NYFebruary 27, 2017
It was fine. Company went thru a restructure. Typical Pharmaceutical company. People I worked with were great and I'll miss them. Management got very cold at the end

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval