TEVA Pharmaceuticals

TEVA Pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

Good working place
Validation Specialist/Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 23, 2014
The workplace was very organized and the resources re very very nice. it is a pleasure to work with them
ok
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 24, 2014
Pros: the employees
Cons: who u know mindset
ok really can move ahead if your in the in crowd easy job learned alot of processes management more behind desk then on the floor
Large generic pharmaceutical party
Senior Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: ability to make bonus
Cons: 30 minute lunch breaks
Call on physicians selling in respiratory product line.
Managed care challenges for new products launched. Work with a fun and supportive accomplished team. Built great relationships with my physcians and office staff.
A company that is dedicated to patient satifisfaction.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Greater Philadelphia AreaFebruary 16, 2014
A good place to work with great people. The branded company is a conglomeration of all of the companies they have acquired over the last 20 years.
Horrible Company to work for
Manufacturing (Current Employee), New YorkFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: can't think of one
Cons: everything
Profit driven only company. Upper management views employees as chattel. The day Teva bought my old company it was the worst day of my working life. Teva buys other companies left and right but has no money for its employees. The HR department is a joke and when you go to your supervisors or production managers with a problem with manufacturing that should be addressed, they blow you off like your stupid. The FDA should crack down on this place.
It was ok
Prof. Pharmaceutical Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Greater NYC area & Northern NJFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: selling in women's health
Cons: limited bonuses
It was ok but opportunity to grow was limited in the WH Division & after the loss of a product patent, huge lay-offs began
One of the largest generic pharmaceuticals companies in the nation. Resourceful and Multicultural.
Senior Manager (Registered Patent Agent) (Current Employee), Horsham, PAFebruary 5, 2014
Project management and review of outside counsel work to obtain FTOs with respect to Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms. Global collaboration with In-House counsel. Exposed and direct contact with different management levels in the organization. Multicultural environment.
Gret place to work
Clincial Niurse Educator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 3, 2014
Great Place to work great pay and benefits.

Excellent support in order to do the best job possible for our patients
Good place to work, laid back work environment
Shift Mechanic (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJanuary 30, 2014
All in all, a good place to work, laid back work environment. Not a real large facility, newer equipment.
Inivative company with a very positive corporate culture.
Senior Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: excellent product line and management team.
Cons: women's health division and sales force being severly down-sized.
Every day selling to our OBGYN target physicians and offices was a very positive and challengng experience and rewarding endeavor in the pursuit of increasing market share and product sales in the very competitive specialty of Women's Health. Serving as a valuable resource to the physicians we called on, and assisting them in meeting the needs of their patients, were the two most rewarding parts of my job with Teva Women's Health.
good environment
Consultant (Former Employee), Horsham, PAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: people friendly
Cons: no work from home
no complaints, good company with benefits. Growing company.
litigation support in their products department
Paralegal (Former Employee), Horsham, PAJanuary 9, 2014
helped register products in other countries. helped with other miscellaneous data entry projects as assigned.
Completely Profit driven
Packaging Tech II (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 28, 2013
The company is completely profit driven since being purchased by Teva and has little regard for it's employees.
Large stable company
Senior Manager (Former Employee), PhoenixDecember 17, 2013
I have enjoyed working here for 13 years. Strong pipeline of products and international presence
Excellent benefits and support.
Prior Authorization Nurse for Growth Solutions (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 8, 2013
Leaders in pharmaceutical growth.
Supportive team.
Excellent pay.
Employee (Current Employee), Woodcliff Lake, NJDecember 5, 2013
It's a good place to work and people are very nice and hardworking.
Productive and fun place to work.
Receptionist/Security (Former Employee), 8 Gloria Lane, Fairfield, NJ 07006December 2, 2013
Pros: free snacks every so often.
Cons: constantly being tested. (pharmaceuticals)
What I liked the most was when I ran the walking program. It was a lot of fun setting up games, competing for prizes, and getting a bunch of people together to walk everyday
most enjoyable part of the job
Associate Scientist - Process/Method Validation (Former Employee), Sellersville, PANovember 27, 2013
I had a good time working at TEVA, the company offers some level of reliability that makes you want to go back to work the next day
Corporation with a vision and employees that care
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee), Frazer, PANovember 22, 2013
Pros: i have strong contacts, great benefits and awesome leadership
Cons: uncertainty of the industry with changes in the affordable care act and losing patents
As a Senior Sales Representative, I am responsible for growing my territory above my sales quota. I have a route that I follow on a two week rotation. I see all of my targets at least once a month, and my supertargets 2-3 times a month. I know at the end of my sales call that I must close for the business. I am a confident presenter and great at closing for the business.
My next task is to grow the relationship with the whole office staff so I can follow up from my sales calls and educate the staff about my product and patient type. I bring value to every sales call that I make and am very successful with building the relationships and accomplishing above my sales goals.
The hardest part of the job is holding the clinician accountable after we have become friends. Fortunately, my relationships are so strong it works in my favor.
Run to failure
Packaging Tech (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 17, 2013
Pros: free bathroom usage...
Cons: work eight days, get one off. they change the schedule with no care of employees life.
Decent pay, decent benefits but always increasing the price while cutting the coverage. They treat the techs worse than the equipment, they will run you down and not think twice about it. Constantly changing the work schedule around with no regard to the plans or appointments that the techs have. No clear path to the next level of pay, when you are working at the level there is always some excuse to not pay you for the work you do. HR is a joke, very biased toward the company. The jobs that get posted are done with the person getting the job preselected, it is usually someone higher ups buddy.

About TEVA Pharmaceuticals

When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, the – Read more

TEVA Pharmaceuticals Salaries