Teva Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Collaborative spirit
Senior Manager, PhV Systems Management Leader (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 12, 2018
Teva's employees have a good team and collaborative spirit. Always working together across the globe to align on best practices and efficiencies for patient safety.
No comments
Sr. Manager, Marketing (Current Employee) –  Overland, MOJanuary 10, 2018
Teva has been a great place to work for 15 years. However, the culture has changed due to poor leadership decisions. Teva has put itself on a long road to recovery.
See comments attached
Production & Documentation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manatí Municipio, PRJanuary 9, 2018
Daily learned about process, usually my direct work is slow but the ambient is very very stressed maybe for the situation of the company. My culture is very friendly.
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA or Charleston, SCJanuary 5, 2018
I have been with TEVA 5 years and except for the first year, I have always exceeded expectations. TEVA is a wonderful company t that focuses on strong leadership and ongoing personal growth.
Great Work Life Balance, Limited Room for Advancement
Procurement Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 4, 2018
I love the culture at Teva but having been here for over 2 1/2 years and don't really see a career path without relocation. I would stay if there were opportunities for advancement.
Once small company is now big pharma
Sr. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 30, 2017
Years ago Teva was small and close-knit; now it's just another "big pharma" company due to all the acquisitions. It's still a good company but a lot of middle managers slow down processes. They pay well and have great benefits. Apparently (news reports) there are more layoffs planned for the next year.
Pros
Great, new, comfortable building; nice lunch and break room facilities.
Cons
Work-life balance not as apparent in some departments.
Downsizing...
Executive Assistant to the CFO & VP, Marketing (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 29, 2017
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control our company is downsizing and my position is being eliminated. The company is excellent and it has a fun environment and healthy balance but the hours are long.

I have the ability to work from home sometimes when my boss is traveling and as long as my work is completed.
Pros
No micro-management! Execellent benefits and the bosses are very considerate of their employees
Cons
Poor Management decisions
Too many changes and too few directions
Sr QA Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 28, 2017
The people are great, however, the company is undergoing way too many changes and uncertainties. Current management does not really understand how to manage and put employees in the best situations to succeed.
I loved working here
Supervisor/Departmental Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sellersville, PADecember 28, 2017
The only reason I left was because of the shutting down of my plant. I would've liked to have stayed there till I retired as the amount of professional development I attained there was extremely above and beyond what I could have asked for.
Collaborative Environment, Fast Paced
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Frazer, PADecember 23, 2017
Stress is high right now as Teva is in a state of transition as it reorganizes its business.

The culture is very collaborative, and there are opportunities to participate in key decision-making.
great place to work
Customer Service, Sr. Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PADecember 21, 2017
I have been with Teva for over 10 years. It's a great place to work and close to home. Very flexible hours - great management team and nice office building.
25% Staff Reduction
Call Center (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS 66211December 20, 2017
Job cuts due to financial difficulties within the company. Offices are being consolidated/closed and many locations will be closing in the next two years.
Senior Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PADecember 19, 2017
Working at Teva was a good place to work. they offered good workplace culture, I had to be a self starter, quick learner and adaptable to change at any given time.
Good place to work in general.
Consultant- GSM IT (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PADecember 19, 2017
This is a company that is trying to increase it's value to it's customers. It's very patient focused, with a considerable amount of effort in bring quality drugs to market in disease areas that have considerable unmet need.
Pros
Always looking to strengethen business impact
Cons
Struggles with aquiring needed portfolio to compete with other pharma companies
Rough times at Teva
Manager (Current Employee) –  Frazer, PADecember 19, 2017
Was once a great company with hardworking people and great potential.

Lack of foresight and poor decision making has led to a complete catastrophe,
Pros
Benefits & compensation
Cons
non existent advancement opportunities
Workplace culture is outstanding!
N/A (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 17, 2017
The organization culture in Kansas makes you want to go to work each day. Collaborative, friendly, courteous, very people (employee) oriented, and highly patient centric. The quick decision making of the pharmacy and call center supervisors/managers allow us to "fail fast and recover quickly", meaning that when we try a new workflow it is closely monitored for a pre-defined length of time, and if the change doesn't work as expected, management immediately cuts through any red tape to help recover and guide a different solution and does not penalize for the original failure.
Pros
Onsite made to order meals. Covered, secure parking. Free coffee, tea and water bar.
Cons
Unstable environment with global organizational restructuring
Recent reorganization
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Frazer, PADecember 15, 2017
As part of the plan to layoff 14,000 workers the company is cancelling their 2017 bonus program with only two weeks left in the year. Earlier in the year the company announced a bonus accelerator program earlier, designed to retain talent during a difficult year, which would have doubled the target bonus if certain goals were met. Many people feel as I do, layoffs may be necessary for survival of the company but if you were laid off you had earned your bonus and there would be severance based on your years of service. That turned out not to be the case. Basically the company didn't full fill its commitment and new CEO robbed each person at the company just before the holidays. Now we all get to wait to find out who among us will also be losing their jobs.
Pros
Good work life balance, work from home
Cons
Poor topline leadership
Good Company
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PADecember 14, 2017
Good Company to work for. Management communicates well. Culture is relaxed and fun. Great Cafeteria and the food is really good. Hardest part was leaving.
Great company going through bad times
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 10, 2017
Company took on too much debt. Price erosion on Generics and losing exclusivity on its blockbuster drug Capaxone. Selling some products at less than mfg costs.

Just got a new CEO so hopefully they can work through the adversity
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PADecember 9, 2017
I enjoy working at their site and have great co-workers. I have improved my skill set by learning to operate to site equipment.I find that the hardest part of my job has been in the start up of a new building system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.