Teva Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Teva has been a great Pharmaceutical company to work for
Senior Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTJanuary 20, 2017
I have been a Sales Specialists with Teva Respiratory for the past nine years. They have a history of being a fair and balance employer.
Used to be a great place to work....
Primary Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 14, 2017
When I first started working at Teva, I actually enjoyed coming to work. The work environment slowly became more and more toxic over the years due to management's lack of involvement when it came to addressing bad apples in the crew. It seems like all of the good employees come and go while the bad ones, the ones that make coming to work dreadful, hang around. Management and HR also tend to not be very forthcoming with information to it's employees about the future of the company. There always seems to be rumors of downsizing and layoffs. The money is decent but the stress is not. I left on good terms but it's definitely not a place that I would ever want to work at again.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Toxic work environment, management
A great place to work.
Professional Sales Specialist, CNS (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Great place to work aside from a minimal pipeline and therefore job security is at a all time low. Great culture with veteran sales force that is respectful and great to work with.
We try to do our best one.
Mfg Operator (Former Employee) –  Forest, VAJanuary 6, 2017
Teva is a really good company. Management make the difference.
Good o Bad..in this case is really bad. No motivation. I'm working with a company for more than 15 years, in Miami. And move here 3 years ago. is a big difference. We had a good management and team work in florida, people here don't know nothing about that.
Pros
No free lunchs
Good company with good benefits
Neuropain Executive Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 2, 2017
A typical workday varies it's all about time & territory management. I've enjoys working with others on my team including management. The best part of my job is the autonomy to run my own business and being responsible for my own success. The hardest part of my job is reimbursement for my products.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
recently job security
Very friendly enviroment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 27, 2016
I learned a lot about security operations and administration at Teva. Communication was huge and very well done all around.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Not enough breaks
challenging but rewarding strong team work
Pain Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Central, CADecember 21, 2016
Challenging but rewarding work environment that promotes tem work and collaboration. management had a clear path and direction. large geography but I loved to freedom.
Teva's culture in development
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 18, 2016
Teva's culture is organized and process oriented. The company recently acquired another generic pharmaceutical company. There are many changes occurring currently within the organization. Culture varies between groups.
Good Benefits and Fun working culture
Chemist II (Current Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 7, 2016
Worked here at the Corona location for 5 years and enjoyed most of the time working here. Was stressful at times when demand was high for production, but overall was a good experience. Learned a lot from this company.
Pros
Free lunches, good benefits
Cons
stressful when work load is high.
Worse place ever
Posses operator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 6, 2016
If you want to work for a place where everybody talks bad this is the place.
Supervisors have no control. No one fallows any of the SOP'S touching product with there bare hands
Pros
Cons
Every thing

Want to know more about Teva Pharmaceuticals?

Ask a question
Accounting Analyst, Financial Operations (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLNovember 23, 2016
It is a place where the people are awesome and the environment is motivating. The days fly by at work and you get paid well. the company performs well and is in a great industry.
Great people, culture, compensation
Senior Executive Sales Specialist- (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 10, 2016
Great people, culture, compensation. The dual business model of generics and branded products has provided stability during the industries ups and downs.
Pros
Great people, culture, compensation
Cons
Pipeline struggles
good company culture
Technical Service Apprentice (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PANovember 8, 2016
Very good company to work for. The work load is very reasonable. Management do change usually, however it is just titles, the people stay the same.

Great coworkers, the environment is not at all toxic.

most enjoyable part of the job is the team is very good at being international, a global company feels much smaller due to weekly meetings.
Pros
Very good culture, easy going management, fast expanding.
Cons
Very fast expanding you will have new co workers very quickly, it is hard to integrate fast enough.
For 20 years I have enjoyed working in the Pharma Industry.
Purchasing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Corona, CANovember 7, 2016
I have enjoyed working in the Procurement industry for 20 years, however we are nearing site closure by year end. When the site closes I look forward to opening new doors to experience new opportunities.
Pros
Teamwork, challenging changes (new ERP systems), multi-tasking
Cons
Site closure
Demanding job working around chemicals
Production Technician - Making (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2016
Ten hr day, where I had to mix large bins of chemicals. I was only there for a short period because the chemicals affected my breathing. However, there are other departments.
Pros
pay was ok
Cons
no flexibility
Production
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT 84116October 26, 2016
Very good and nice company . I leave this company because my school i love it and they have very good management . You alway's happy to be part of the team .
Pros
sometime
Cons
healthcare
Excellent place to work
HR Representative (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLOctober 25, 2016
Teva Pharmaceuticals is a great company to work for..The benefits are great, vacation time is generous, and work/life balance is pretty solid. However, advancement opportunities are available seemingly only in specific departments.
Benefits
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAOctober 24, 2016
The company has great benefit for yourslef and your family. It was a little strict but it was becuase everything has to be in people ready.
BENEFITS
Cons
LONG DAYS
fun working here
QC Chem Lead (Manage (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 9, 2016
I love my job there. Always some thing new to learn and share with my colleagues. I have learnt a great deal of knowledge. Management is pretty flexible and cooperative.
CNE Turnover > 60%
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 9, 2016
There are many valid reasons for the high CNE turnover rate as I will outline below:

1) Integrity/ Teva values: They love to talk about it at meetings and in communications; but in practice, integrity is sorely lacking among the program manager and others in upper management. You often see a sugary sweet persona on the outside, but underhanded and deceitful behaviors in practice. Inauthentic and robotic interactions are the norm. Integrity comes naturally to the CNEs in the program, and in general is part of the genetic make-up of true nurses.It is the management that does not practice what they preach in terms of integrity and Teva values.,
2) Advancement: Many highly qualified CNEs are groomed for management positions but are then overlooked for promotions when positions become available. Long-time Teva employees with Sales and Marketing backgrounds are selected over well-qualified nurses to manage CNE teams.
3) Sales people managing clinical staff: Why are managers with absolutely no healthcare or clinical experience/background allowed to observe and/or participate in patient trainings and interfere with the sacred patient/nurse dynamic? This is out of their element and they are not qualified to participate in any way.
4) Common sense is nowhere to be found. If you have a brain and like to use it, think twice before you sign on because your ideas are not appreciated or welcomed.
5) Poor communication: Things change all the time but new information does not always make it to everyone who needs to know about it. Processes are not enforced uniformly.
Pros
Great fellow CNEs/ Quality services provided to patients
Cons
Frequent lapses in integrity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval