We are a privately owned professional corporation established in 1994, operating seven thriving dental practices in the greater Houston Area with plans for expansion. We offer excellent career opportunities for highly motivated professionals interested in achieving strong, solid reputations in the dental community while building personal, caring patient relationships with excellent growth potential; four and-a-half day work week--no weekends; comprehensive benefit programs, paid holidays, paid vacations and more. We are currently seeking full time General Dental Office Managers for our various Greater Houston facilities to provide professional, caring, Customer service. Will consider experience at various levels.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- PROMOTES A “HERE TO HELP” ATTITUDE AT ALL TIMES.
- MAINTAINS A CORPORATE ROLE MODEL STATUS THROUGH LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE.
- ENSURES WAGE ADMINISTRATION IS IN ACCORDANCE.
- TRAINS AND DEVELOPS FRONT DESK ASSOCIATES.
- ENCOURAGES AND MAINTAINS POSITIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS.
- INTERACTS WITH ASSOCIATES TO ENSURE THEY MAINTAIN THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN
PROFESSIONALISM, PERFORMANCE, APPEARANCE AND PATIENT SERVICE/RELATION.
- ENFORCES TEX-DENT, INC. POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
- MINIMUM HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED.
- MINIMUM TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DENTAL OFFICE MANAGEMENT.
- EXPERIENCED WITH OFFICE OPERATIONS OF A LARGE VOLUME DENTAL GROUP