Texas A&M University Employee Review

View all Texas A&M University reviews

Texas A&M Univeristy is an honor to work for.
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXNovember 6, 2013
Thru this position I worked for Texas A&M University in Austin, Texas. I worked from home and I was out in the field recruiting students from over 40 high schools to assist them with applying to Texas A&M. I was a recent college graduate and to have my first job working from home I believe it has made me a stronger candidate because I had to be self motivated to insure that I was on top of everything. If my next job were to be in an office setting I would be able to perform my work duties with little supervision due to the fact that I am already an independent worker. The hardest part of my job was working with students all year knowing that not everyone would get admitted. The one thing that always made me happy was when a student thanked me for my help.

Other Texas A&M University Employee Reviews

Love tamu
Undergraduate research assistant (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXDecember 16, 2017
I worked in a couple positions as a student research assistant. Both were great. The professors really care about students and the university is awesome.
Flexible
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 14, 2017
Good part-time research experience in the Mechanical Engineering Department. Flexible working hours. Might be difficult at the beginning if no previous research experience.