Texas A&M University

Texas A&M University Employer Reviews

Good learning place
Postdoctoral Research Associate (Former Employee), College Station, TXMay 12, 2014
Pros: learning environment
Cons: low pay, slow publication
The good thing in here is that we have enough time to learn new knowledge. The professors in here created a good environments to learn, even for postdocs.
TAMU
IT Support (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMay 11, 2014
TAMUCC jobs are pretty easy and smooth depending on where you work
Best school in Texas
Practica (Former Employee), College Station, TXMay 10, 2014
Texas A&M University is the best school in Texas. As soon as I transferred, I knew it was the best decision I had ever made. Everyone there, faculty included, had so much pride in the school. It was contagious. I fell in love with the University immediately. It was an incredible experience.
Academic Environment
Training Coordinator & Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee), College Station, TexasMay 10, 2014
Pros: campus culture
Cons: regional salary range(s)
Texas A&M is growing as an Academic entity, and it is a great opportunity to be a part of this forward movement. The campus culture and benefit package enables a healthy work-life balance.
Great people
Communications Coordinator (Current Employee), GSCMay 7, 2014
I've enjoyed my time here but need to move to Atlanta. Everyone was fantastic to me.
Cool job
Tutor (Current Employee), College Station, TXMay 2, 2014
I tutor one student weekly and another whenever she needs it. We review chapters and I quiz her. It's cool to interact with the student-athletes.
great institution
Research Assistant (Former Employee), College stationApril 30, 2014
Fun place to be in college station with lots of opportunities
Good company to work with
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Kingsville TexasApril 27, 2014
Good company to wok with. It is a research assistant job. My co workers ar very friedly and lovely to be with
Good organization
Graduate Assistant Researcher (Former Employee), TXApril 23, 2014
Pros: i gained many experiences as well as learned multiculture from my co-workers.
Cons: i could only work with them for a limit time.
I enjoyed working with TAMUC. My Professors, my co-workers treated me well and fulfilled my knowledge and experience.
A very warm place
Welch Fundation Postdoc Research Associate (Former Employee), College Station, TXApril 16, 2014
I learned green function theory and second quantization used in theoretical chemistry.
My co-workers are from different countries, it was really fun to have culture exchanges.
Hardest part of the job was it involved a lot of derivations in complex domain, but that is also the most enjoyable part.
Teaching assistant of MEEN 260(Mechanical Measurement)
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), College Station, TXApril 15, 2014
Teaching and conducting two classes of 30 students in helping the groups to perform measurements and calculations.
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee), College Station, TXApril 13, 2014
My responsibilities included managing online curriculum web portal for distance learning students & managing student database.

Secured full tuition waiver for Fall 2013 semester as a part of graduate assistant-ship program.
Productive and huge learning experience
Graduate Assistant & Research Assistant (Current Employee), Kingsville, TXApril 12, 2014
Improved communication and interaction with students and staff.
Great place for an education
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), College Station, TexasApril 9, 2014
Great place for an education. Well-equipped laboratories, sufficient research funding.
Texas A&M
Assist in food preparation (Current Employee), Athletic DepartmentApril 7, 2014
Pros: getting to meet new people, being able to work the games for free
Cons: took a long time for me to advance, there are no pay raises which means that it's not salary competative
This job has helped me build my managerial work history. It is fun to work the sporting events for free and to watch some of the games, especially the football games.
IT Project Management Office (Current Employee), College StationMarch 27, 2014
Very good work environment. Nice people around. As a graduate assistant, I learned what it takes for a Project manager.
Good
Research Assistant (Current Employee), College Station, TXMarch 23, 2014
Work culture was good. Everything was ok. The professor was really encouraging. I was encouraged to explore different concepts in supply chain.
great
Graduate Student Grader (Former Employee), Kingsville, TXMarch 21, 2014
this job was easy job. But not professional. I am looking for Civil Engineering job related to my field.
 Teaching assistant of MEEN 260(Mechanical Measurement), Course Instructor: Prof. B.P Rasmussen
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), College Station, TXMarch 21, 2014
The job involved teaching students about the experiments, measurement methods and data acquisition techniques.
Educational and character enhancing oppurtunity
TA for Earth Science/Earth & Universe (Current Employee), Kingsville, TXMarch 18, 2014
Pros: oppurtunity
Being a TA at TAMUK has been a life changing and enjoyable experience. Cumulatively I have taught 6 labs which have progressively developed me not only as a student but as a geologist. It has made it easier to relate the knowledge I have acquired through my academic career to those with little understanding of the subject. This experience has given – more... me a greater interest in the success of my peers and those I call my students. The most enjoyable part of this job was interacting with my students and developing an individual interest in their success within their own academic fields. – less