The Credit Analyst is responsible for assisting commercial lending departments with the underwriting and documentation of a loan request. The Credit Analyst provides support resources necessary to analyze the credit worthiness and profitability of relationships generated by commercial lenders. Successful candidates will provide immediate and ongoing credit support to commercial lenders, guiding the credit request through the appropriate process. The Credit Analyst will be involved in ongoing, complex problem solving resolution of multiple credit relationships.
Texas Brand Bank opened in March 2005 and now exceeds $100MM in assets. The Bank is currently expanding in the Dallas market, with the opening of a new location scheduled for March 2013. The subject role will have the opportunity to grow and expand with the Bank. The ideal candidate will become a commercial lending officer within 2-3 years.
- The Credit Analyst plays an integral role on the commercial banking relationship team. The Credit Analyst will support experienced commercial lenders in analyzing, underwriting, and monitoring commercial and corporate credit relationships.
- The individual will be responsible for analyzing, spreading, and reviewing financial statements, tax returns, and personal financial statements for prospective borrowers, existing portfolio companies, and guarantors.
- The Credit Analyst will assist in preparing written credit analyses for loan requests and ongoing portfolio reviews and will research and analyze industry and economic factors affecting particular borrowers.
- The individual will have the opportunity to attend meetings and presentations with clients and prospects, and participate in internal credit committee meetings as needed.
- The Credit Analyst will perform other management tasks specific to a given relationship and other general activities at the direction of Senior Management.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a financial institution with a focus on credit analysis and banking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- College degree required (concentration in accounting or finance preferred)
- Working familiarity with accounting and an ability to read and analyze standard financial statements
- Proficient with Excel – knowledge of basic excel modeling and formulas – as well as other standard Microsoft products
- A proactive, high-energy, self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow on the job and support a high-performance team
Indeed - 2 years ago
Texas Brand Bank opened in March 2005 and now exceeds $100MM in assets. The Bank is currently expanding in the Dallas market, with the...