- Evaluate client goals, build Information Architecture sitemaps, and estimate hour counts on prospective projects.
- Coding, testing, and sending email for various marketing campaigns
- Perform website analysis of sites based on predefined standards of SEO, design and content strategy.
- PHP, MySQL
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git)
- Healthy obsession with web standards including Drupal coding standards
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and their solutions.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people.
- Communicate technical concepts to clients and other non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skill; manage multiple long-term projects along with often urgent smaller tasks while tracking time accurately against budgeted hours.
- Ongoing interest in leading edge web development technologies and internet marketing strategies.
Additional Bonus Experience:
- Drupal site building
- Drupal module development
- Experience with TWIG template engine
- Excellent written communication skills (i.e. blogging)
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, seeking to join an agency environment and work on local, regional and national accounts with unlimited potential for growth. Submit a cover letter, LinkedIn profile (link), Drupal.org profile (link, if available), and samples of your work (links). This is a full-time, in-house position at our studio in San Antonio.
Please include your required salary range and timeline/availability.
More about us at www.texascreative.com
Indeed - 15 months ago
Founded in 1985, Texas Creative is an award-winning full service communications firm. Texas Creative excels in advertising, marketing,...