Texas De Brazil Employee Reviews

A great career oppurtunity.
Bar Manager/Bartender (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 17, 2015
I did not pursue a career with TDB, but should have. A company that promotes from within and rewards loyalty. Hard, challenging, but yet fun and fufilling.
Fast paced enviorment
Hostess (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLAugust 9, 2015
Texas De Brazil was a difficult place to work because of managemant, but i leaned alot about the hospitality industry. Overall it was a good experiance.
Great job to gain experience
Head Bartender (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2015
I learned a lot about spirits and wine and busy restaurant, team player co-workers. Hardest part is having holidays off.
a lot of commitment to end up dealing with favoritism
Server (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 28, 2015
I wasted 4 years of life working for this company overall i would not recommend the long hours don't pay .coworkers are a bunch throat cutters management gears staff towards failure everytime the tip sharing maybe illegal
productive and fun enviroment
professional sercer (Current Employee), fair fax vaMay 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches and dinners
Is a learning everyday type of job, the needs of a customer changes each day and you have to be adaptable, easy going but must of all be on top of your job the make an experience for them.
Fine Dining with a full Brazilian experience
Bartender (Current Employee), Addison, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: Free food, discounts
Cons: not a stable income
I am a bartender so i deal wiht making drinks for the whole establishment as well for people that come and sit at the bar area.
I have learned many things like handling large amount of money, multitasking, and people skills. My co-workers are good people. Management is also ok but our general manager is not so well dealing with situations under pressure. He lashes out at anyone and everyone. The hardest part is finding a balance with all the multitasking.
A lot to learn kind of place
Hostess / Waitress (Former Employee), Addison, TXMay 1, 2015
Working at Texas de Brazil was a fun experience. Started as a Hostess (phone calls, seating people and making sure all servers had equal number of guests were some of my responsibilities) and worked my way to be a Server.
Very fast paced restaurant, had to learn how to sale and a lot of people skills. Working with people can be very hard, so patience is key to be successful. Got to work hard and be organized to keep everybody satisfied.
Can say I liked it, was a great challenge and am ready to the next step.
Fun Workplace
SERVER (Current Employee), fairoaksApril 1, 2015
Pros: free food. good money
Cons: work on all holidays
fun workplace. good money. the only bad thing is the schedule and you work on holidays. short hours, short side work. good people
Overall in the company
Staff Accounting (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 18, 2015
No directions. No guidelines. No structure. Training is not good at all. Benefits are not great. Too much favoritism from the CFO. Everyday.
Server (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: low pay
TDB Is a great place to work, fast paced environment. Great career choice for people looking to get into management. I would recommend it to new servers
Ensure an unforgettable dining expeirence
Event Manager/Special Serves/Floor Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: my coworkers
Cons: hours, stress level
Typical Work day; open the restaurant and finish office duties and get organized for the up coming shift. Once the restaurant is open, I work the floor, checking tables and quality of service.
I've learned what kind of leader I am and my management style.
The hardest part of my job would be having to work the hours I work and the corporate management.
The most enjoyable is the industry I work in, I love food and what it can do of people. I love taking something like "just a dinner" and make it into something special.
Extremely busy and fast paced
General Manager (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 12, 2014
Very fast paced and fun place to work Many repeat customers. Brazilian style steakhouse or Churrhascaria.
a comfortable work enviroment
Hostess/Server (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYOctober 4, 2014
Pros: learning responsibilities and coping with different people
Cons: salary and long hours
Texas De Brazil was a hard working environment that kept everyone busy and happy. Everyone got along and always satisfied the customers , if anything were to make a customers unhappy everyone was quick to fix it. I loved to work with different type of people so i could learn how to cope with different people.
Fun place to work
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free dinner
Cons: no breaks, holidays & weekends mandatory
To set up bar and upsale wine & cocktails. Clean bar. Fix signature cocktails. Conduct quality control and enforce carding any one under 40 years of age.
Relaxed work enviroment with multiple co workers
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: free food, nice coworkers
Cons: no benefits, poor hours, poor management
A typical work day was mostly relaxed, but could get sort of hectic depending on the promotional campaigns at that time. I learned better skills in dealing with each guests individually. Because of the amount of co-workers, I was able to observe their different work habits as well as their individual personalities. Management was difficult to work with, and were often unconcerned with workers complaints. They were biased, rude, and even petty at times. I experienced extreme discrimination during my time there. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult management daily. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting through a difficult busy shift and having satisfied each guests during a shift.
Great money.
Server (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 21, 2014
Fast Paced, great income. A job that promises in average more than 40,000 annual salary if employed full time. Great learning experience, the best if not one of the best restaurants in Miami to work for.
Nice work experience
Server (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 12, 2014
I enjoyed working there, very fun atmosphere. The setting is very good for focusing on your guests and giving them an awesome dinig experience.
great place to work
server (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJune 12, 2014
• ASSIST GUESTS IN ORDER SELECTION BY PROMOTING SPECIFIC MENU ITEMS AND SPECIALS .RESPOND TO INQUIRIES REGARDING MEAL PREPARATION AND SERVICE .UP-SELL WINES , DRINKS , SPECIALTY BEVEREGE TO INCREASE GUEST CHECK AVERAGES .COORDINATE WHIT KITCHEN STAFF TO ENSURE TIMELY AND ACCURATE ORDER PREPARATION .REGUALARLY FOLLOW-UP WITH GUEST TABLES AND PROMPTLY FULFULL ADDITIONAL REQUESTS .COLLECT PAYMENTS AND BALANCE TRANSACTIONS WITH RECEIPTS .
• CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVED THE HIGHEST GUEST CHECK AVERAGES AMONG ALL FULL-TIME SERVERS THROUGH SUGGESTIVE SELLING AND DESSERT-TO-GO ORDERS.
Flexible scheduling
Server, Staff Trainer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2014
A typical day at work starts at 4:30 p.m., as we are only open for dinner. They focus on sales and sales techniques as our menu is price fixed. My Co-workers are fun to work with, and overall we have excellent teamwork. though it's not "hard" the hardest part is dealing with upset customers. (though I find if you keep it positive you can turn them around and give them an enjoyable experience.) The most enjoyable part is meeting new people everyday, usually from different cities because we are located downtown so there is a lot of tourism.
Fun job!
Hostess/waitress (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2014
Always got to meet new people who wanted to experience the Brazilian cousine.