Texas Disposal Systems

Texas Disposal Systems Employer Reviews

Not a very employee centered environment.
Credit & Collections (Current Employee), Creedmoor, TXMarch 14, 2014
Pros: co-workers are nice.
Cons: not compensated for the work we do.
I enjoy working with my co-workers, but the owners do not take much stock in appreciating the work that we do.
...
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), austin, txFebruary 26, 2014
I JUST did this. you people are being rediculous! What is going on here?
A supportive and great place to work.
Facility Caretaker/Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Creedmoor, TXDecember 30, 2013
Pros: work with little supervision.
Cons: 12-15 hour days
A typical day starts with ensuring the facility is clean, decorations and other event displays are set to client specifications. Support client in all their event needs, before, during and after event. Arrange meetings with future groups/clientele.
Relaxed Enviroment
Cost Accountant/Sr. Accountant (Former Employee), Creedmoor, TXNovember 26, 2013
Pros: salary and worked no more than 40hrs a week
Cons: no promotions, bonuses, or raises
I learned of how much I really knew and what was I capable of doing when giving the opportunity to run with an idea.
High minded company with family-focussed values.
Media Administrator (Former Employee), Buda, TXOctober 16, 2013
Pros: established company, award-winning operations
Cons: unclear structure
TDS is a privately owned and operated company based on Christian principles. The management team is built on family, but includes very intellegent and progressive thinkers. The value on family extends to the employees, with traditional 8-5 days for most office employees, and Sundays off for everyone.
productive and fun work place
Scale House / Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), san antonioJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: good hours and athmosphere
Cons: boss attitude (take her personal problems from home to work)
I love my job, the hours, the location, what i do, is just my boss she doenst know how to deal with her pesonal life and take all her anger at work. :(
Original owners were a pleasure to work for.
Austin Organics Division Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 25, 2012
Pros: benefits, unique environment.
Cons: conditions during inclimate weather, constant juggling of authority and communication.
Most all days were production oriented but I did manage to learn the art of composting, management (from both sides) and how to get along with difficult people easier. Had some great co-workers and most employees turned into friends after they left. The hardest part was the firing and the enjoyable part was building the company and improving on a daily – more... basis, there always needs to be a challenge or most people will get stale. – less

About Texas Disposal Systems

Texas Disposal Systems remains family owned and operated since 1977. We feel that responsible resource management includes being – Read more

Texas Disposal Systems Photos