At Texas Health Resources, our mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States with a team of more than 23,000 employees of wholly owned/operated facilities plus 2,200 employees of consolidated joint ventures in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding.
Join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is improving the health of our communities daily. You belong here.
Check out just a few of our recent accomplishments:
• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world (2016)
• Named #1 in the “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” by Great Place to Work® for 2015, 2016 and 2017
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
• 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. – less
11 salaries reported
$15.15 per hour
9 salaries reported
$39.13 per hour
6 salaries reported
$14.15 per hour