Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health was formed in 1997 with the assets of Fort Worth-based Harris Methodist Health System and Dallas-based Presbyterian Healthcare Resources. Later that year, Arlington Memorial Hospital joined the Texas Health system.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians* with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is to “To improve the health of the people in the communities we serve” and to do that we a provide our employees an environment for optimal success.
We know it’s not about finding a place to work. It’s about finding a place to grow, to be inspired, to be encouraged to do your best. And, above all, being rewarded for it. It’s about finding a health care system that believes in the principles of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence. This is what a career with Texas Health Resources offers.
Recent Awards received include
• 2013 Texas Award for Performance Excellence recipient
• 2013 Healthiest Employer in North Texas by Dallas Business Journal
• 2013 Top 150 National Work Places award
• 2012 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work
• 2012 Most Wired Innovator Award by Hospital & Health Networks magazine
• 2012 Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work
• 2012 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles award ~ National Business Group on Health
• 2012 Fit-Friendly Company Gold Achievement ~ American Heart Association
Join us on LinkedIn @ http://linkd.in/TXHealthResources
Texas Health Resources is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V – less