Texas Health Resources

Texas Health Resources United States Employee Reviews

Awesome Employer and Staff
PRN, Mammographer (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: free lunches some times
Cons: travel distance on mobile unit could make for long commute
Every day, everyone is a joy to work with. Everyone pitches in to get the job done and put patients as the number one priority. Love love the company--treated with respect and many benefits even for the PRN staff.
Very productive and fulfilling work experience in each department.
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, TXApril 18, 2015
Pros: Short distance from home, option to work from home
Cons: Few merit increases
Each day is different when dealing with patients which makes this environment rewarding. Presently I work in the insurance field and have learned the critical balance of patient needs and satisfaction verses the laws of health insurance. Management styles run the gamut of hands on all the way to indirect. All of which are tailored to the needs of each department. I believe my work environment is among the best. Management and co-workers work together and the feeling in the office is one of family instead of boss and worker bee. The most difficult part of the day at the beginning when all websites and reports must be opened in order and downloaded for verification. This can be time consuming. The best part of any day is in the collaboration with co-workers on intensely difficult cases. Even though it can be a challenge the hardship always forges a strong bond and builds camaraderie.
great place to work at.
ER- Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Bedford, TXApril 14, 2015
Pros: continue education was important
Cons: No LVN's
You work as soon as you step in . I learned how to be a tech and at same time went to college. I received my LVN. I had to leave for they did not hire LVN's . My co-workers are great , fun and reliable. Hardest part of my job was to leave after working there 9 years. Most enjoyable was the staff , they are like family.
Solid
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Stephenville, TXApril 2, 2015
Great work environment
Learned various practical skills
Co-workers were competent and helpful
Job included large amount of time with older individuals which is expected with the town that the hospital is in.
Great place to work after they fix their management issues
Hostess (Former Employee), Bedford, TXMarch 30, 2015
Pros: good pay, easy work
Cons: bad management
I liked the work I did. It was a great job for pretty good pay; however the management down in the area I worked was horrible. The supervisors where constantly bad mouthing them in-front if the staff. The regulations would change for health reasons and some of the supervisors refused to fallow them. I am honestly surprise they haven't killed someone yet. After telling the management some of the issues going on they acted like it didn't matter.
Mature Not for Profit Health System in North Texas ahead of the curve
Manager of EMR Operations (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 17, 2015
Pros: culture, development opportunities, it is held in high regard
Cons: no work/life balance, many deadlines, constant urgency
Texas Health is on the cutting edge of the Healthcare Industry constantly innovating care delivery models with a passion for excellence and community. Entities are separate but equal and while the physician group is integral to the organizations future state messaging from system leadership was often inept. The culture at THR is friendly and emphasizes compassionate, respectful consideration for individuals, teams and leadership. Lots of oppotunity for professional and personal development through internal educational seminars. Work/life balance is a myth, a strong personality is needed to maintain ones own well-being.
Great place for PRN Athletic Training work
Athletic Trainer-PRN (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TexasMarch 17, 2015
This was a very flexible job and provided me with plenty of opportunities to cover events. I would recommend this job to anyone interested in PRN work.
Great work life balance, compensation and benefits are outstanding.
Paramedic (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 4, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
The job culture and management at the particular location I work at is non productive. THR is a wonderful organization to work for but some locations need more babysitting than others.
stable position with good benefits and cross-training.
Radiographer (Current Employee), Burleson, TXMarch 2, 2015
Pros: cross-modality training
Cons: long shifts
I love working for THR. The "Promise Behaviors" that are taught there are invaluable at work and in daily life. I have fantastic teammates who care about patients and each other. My manager encourages education and cross-training among the staff. There are great benefits and incentives available with this company.
Love this company!
Chemo/Buyer/Lead Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: excellence is the goal
Cons: not enough open positions.
My experiences in both the Plano and Dallas areas has been nothing but positive and professional. Wonderful places to work!!
Update work environment and benefits
ER Admission Specialist (Current Employee), Willow Park, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Patient engagement, pre-admit, register, account verification, insurance verification, investigation of false information, updating databases, retention of patient information as well as following confidentiality practices.
Management make the job very hard.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), RockwallFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: prn make a lot of money
Cons: friendship favoritism ( all the supervisior friends are some type of lead)
If you not a friend of the supervisior, Its so hard to work here.She is very unfair. Coworkers are mostly hispanics. This place works so short of workers til its unbeliveable.
Wonderful hospital in a great small East Texas town
CFO / Director of Finance (Former Employee), Kaufman, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Very well established community hospital that is part of Texas Health Resources. Patients receive great care with a small, hometown feeling while being part of a larger organization that can provide top notch equipment.
Great employer
Medical (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: work hours
High skilled network of hospitals with great staff and patient care teams. Lots of training, great benefits, and skills.
Great hospital good staff but that clinical research team is ridiculous
Clinical Research Analyst (Former Employee), dallas txFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: great schedule, benefits ok
Cons: clinical research
They are prejudice in the research area and are a very corrupt bunch of magots! However, any other area there is awesome!
Unprofessional
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Working at THR was not a good experience they have no good work ethics and very unorganized. I loved working with people but working with the managers was very difficult.
New Work Experience - Excitity
Operations Office Lead (Former Employee), Bedford, TXJanuary 13, 2015
My day at work was spent 50% in the office and 50% marketing in the field. I learned a difference job and it improved my customer service and marketing skills. My manager was very personable and hands on with my training. My co-workers were both instrumental in making the office run smoothly. The hardest part of my job was the daily traveling. The most enjoyable part of my job was the length of tie with the company.
Very busy and productive office
Business Operations Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TX.January 12, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits, working remotely and flexible work schedules
Cons: long hours
A typical day started by talking with staff to see how things were going with them and what their focus was for the day. This was also a time staff could relay any personal concerns they may have and it was a time just to talk one on one with each member of the team.

Most of the day was spent reviewing reports for the various entities. Reports would consist in productivity reports, revenue reports, quality review reports and other reports as required. In reviewing quality and productivity reports with other managers, we would discuss problem areas and ways to improve those numbers.

I enjoyed working with my team and exploring different ways to meet our weekly and monthly goals. When we weren't meeting our goals, the team understood this was a team effort and we all played a part in the success of each other.
PCT
PCT (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 7, 2015
- Patient care
- Taking, documenting, and reporting patient information and vital signs
- Blood draws
Family oriented, fun and creative
Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 28, 2014
Pros: bonuses, great teamwork, pride in your job
Cons: no cons
Working for THR is like working for a big extended family. There is unlimited opportunity to advance your career and multiple ways to do it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Texas Health Resources

Texas Health Resources, a 2013 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work (ranked #1), a 2013 Texas Award for Performance Excellence – Read more

Texas Health Resources Salaries

$16.11 per hour
Patient Care Technician
$31,000 per year

Texas Health Resources Photos

Texas Health Resources' Corporate Office celebrating 15 years!
Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth