Texas Health Resources Employee Reviews

This place is ok
Hostess/Server (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 21, 2017
My overall experience is about a 6 out of 10. The staff itself and job culture is great, my department however sucks. (pardon my French)
There is no order, the managers make mistakes all the time and when you bring it to there attention they get very snobby. This just isn't the ideal place I would want to work EVER AGAIN
Pros
Free lunch, benefits
Cons
Everything you can image
Productive and interesting place to work.
staff and patients (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXiSeptember 17, 2017
The atmosphere is great. The staff have positive attitude. Definitely worth a shot to apply
Pay rates may be discussed with your supervisor or with management.
Compassionate care, excellent healthcare providers
Practice Manager II (Current Employee) –  Bedford, TXSeptember 13, 2017
My role with THR is a very busy and fast paced one. The company keeps employees trained to the best of their abilities and nurture growth. Company leadership offers help to those who need it and I enjoy being a part of that. In my time with THR, I've learned to multitask much more efficiently and manage my time better due to the large workload. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning and being able to share that knowledge with my coworkers and providers. I really enjoy starting a project, creating a team to help and contribute to it with a strong and positive attitude, then seeing it through to the end. I feel like I work in a practice with providers and employees that fully supports me and allow me the opportunity to manage the practice, not just according to policy but also good old fashioned "know how".
Pros
Team building, always learning something on a daily basis, providers that are patient and have a good sense of humor
Cons
Billing support is understaffed and sometimes not knowledgeable, staffing shortage, low pay for non-management employees, which leads to high turnover
Poor Management
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockwall, TXSeptember 10, 2017
Pay is not great by any means, initial offer was low balled. Benefits are okay. Management is poor and unprofessional. The worst I've ever experienced. The morale of entire staff is low and management does nothing but drown employees with unrealistic expectations and negative feedback. No support offered whatsoever. Don't even bother reaching out to HR, they don't return phone calls. If it wasn't for the awesome provider and patients I work with, I would have left a long time ago.
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
Low pay, horrible management.
na
Front Office/Receptionist/NRCM (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXSeptember 6, 2017
I have really enjoyed working with texas health over the past 5 years I have just recently decided that I would like a change of pace. I really enjoyed my provider and my practice manager and coworkers but need something new.
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 2, 2017
• ¬Inpatient authorizations
• PCP referrals mass health plan and neighborhood health plan, Insurance eligibility
• Verification of benefits, contact patients and/or their families to obtain or clarify financial information
• Assist and respond to patient inquiries regarding their account
• Perform various account updates to patient's accounts
Pros
Balanced work place
Cons
not alot of interaction with employees
Multidisciplinary care coordination
Clinical Nurse Leader (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2017
On average, I round on 12-20 patients a day, reviewing the plan of care with the multidisciplinary team, nursing staff, patients, and families. Great team to work with and great opportunities for continuing education.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not enough opportunities for advanced practice
great work environment
Radiologic/CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXAugust 24, 2017
I enjoyed working for this facility.
I felt that I could communicate with my boss.
My co-workers respected me and were constantly contacting me to give me shifts hours (as I was a PRN tech).
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
wanted a full time position (none were available)
Fun work environment
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN/ MONITOR TECH (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 23, 2017
With the right team, work is fun and productive. Days get busy and there is never a dull moment. The education resources offered are great opportunities to advance in different areas.
Some areas are great other are not
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 22, 2017
The culture stated is a great culture. Some areas of the corporation have little to no upward mobility. You are not often measured by the talent of the individuals but by whether you are friends with someone.
Large Company
Medical Claims and Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 19, 2017
A larfe company to work for. At the time I worked there they offered food benefits that were affordable. Job offered potential for growth with training.
Large workplace. Stressfull but had fun people.
File Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2017
Great benefits. Horrible work environment. Fun people.
Drug representatives came and brought food for the employees. The work and work environment was so stress full.
Great pace to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bedford, texasAugust 18, 2017
I have worked with THR for the last 9 years and it has been pure joy and interesting variety of positions. I would recommend anyone who is interested to give them a try
Benefits
Cons
Pay sometimes lower than average
Loved working for them
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 18, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Texas Health resources. I would've never left, but my husband was active duty Military and he relocated. I loved all the staff and the pay.
great place to work
SPD Tech (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 17, 2017
I think this is a fine place to work, great hours, good people, and close to home. the benefits are good and the facility is really nice. It is a relatively fast paced environment, always busy, which helps the day go by quickly.
Big turnover of staff in short period of time - those on staff compassionate
Registered Nurse - Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 15, 2017
Busy floor with very acutely ill patients nurse/patient ratio usually 6:1 - enjoyed patient care and staff. Team work sponsored and upheld highly. I learned each day that each patient has different needs and sometimes the most sacred are the ones that are small by meaningful (i.e. kindness). Busy management - came at same time Nurse Manager did. Hardest part of job was RN's drew all patient labs- lab personnel did not draw labs. The most enjoyable part of the job was KNOWING in my heart (on a DAILY BASIS) that I still LOVED nursing!!!
Pros
Worked with some very kind nurses and entire team respectful.
Cons
Hard to take lunches without clocking out later.
Managers are on power trip.
ADMISSIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 15, 2017
Many of the department managers are on a power trip. Belittling or demeaning employees. No work life balance. Employees do not last long in any given department. Always hiring some one new.
Great Benefits
Patient Navigator/Unit Coordinator/Telemetry Tech (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2017
Texas Health Resources is a great place to work when you would like to have good health benefits and retirement fund. Withing certain departments, you will have the change for advancement.
fun
Patient NA (Current Employee) –  Perth and KinrossAugust 14, 2017
good place to work and friendly people helpful employees. They train employees good and make sure you have the hang of it before you are on your own and always there to help
great place to work
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 9, 2017
managers were great, very understanding.
one thing was there were too much culture settled in for the previous nurses who worked there for long time.
new nurses are hard to fit in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Health Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval