Texas Home Health

Texas Home Health Employer Reviews

Data Entry Clerk
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee), Livingston, TXNovember 4, 2014
Entered all patients medical history into our system. Delivered doctor and nurses orders daily, checked mail, answered phones, and assisted any co-workers.
job
provider (Current Employee), clevelandOctober 22, 2014
teach you compassion toward edrly people and to them respect
Fun people to work with.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Galveston, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great nurses.
Cons: not enough clients
The management was easy to talk to. I met a lot of good people.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 14, 2014
Very challeging and demanding. I enjoy working with and helping people. This job is very fufilling.
wish could have worked longer
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXOctober 13, 2014
Pros: christmas time
Cons: patients passaway
you never know what is gong to be there when the door opens.
the story's that you here from family .
did not see them but once a week.
being too close to the resident and their family.
Fun place to work, very busy in the office, very little leisure time.
Field Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2014
Pros: great place to work - if you like fast pace.
Cons: lunch breaks and back to work
We have a great team that work together. Very busy with meetings, phone calls and customer service.
Good company to work for
COTA (Former Employee), Livingston, TXSeptember 30, 2014
The staff here are very enjoyable to work with. Seeing pt's meet goals and seeing pt's through their recovery.
Regular gatherings, pot lucks, B-day celebrations, volunteer with senior events
Clerical (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: taking on every task i could get, cleaning the kitchen, making daily coffee, baking b-day cakes, volunteer for senior events
Cons: working pass my shift, not taking breaks, not able to say no
Dependable, loyal, dedicated and hard working. Performing my clerical duties and expectations daily. Filing, data entry, updating log reports, maintaining equipment and updating and synching laptops and computers, tracking orders and helping where I was needed. Being my first office job, I learned a lot from my management department. I give credit for all my skills and talents to my management and administrative departments, given this opportunity . My co-workers appreciated my help and dedication when they had troubles with their laptops and when they needed help faxing orders. The hardest part of the job was leaving, I really loved my job but after 8 years, new management was made and changes went in a negative direction causing loss of good employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was taking with me all the skills and talents I learned while working here for eight years.
hard but productive workplace
assisting client when caring for own appearance (Former Employee), beaumont, txSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: having the ability to encourage him
Cons: clients vulgar language
I worked independently with a disabled client. some days I would go into work and the client would have a very disgusting attitude some days he'd use profanity towards me for no reason. I over looked it because I knew that he was angry because of the situation he was in. I came into work did my job and left when it was time to go I would sit and talk to him about his day and how things would get better just encourage him on a daily. what I enjoyed most was the fact that I could talk to him and make his day better
Provider for eldery and disabled
Caregiver (Former Employee), College Station, TexasAugust 16, 2014
Pros: spending time with my dad
I took care of my dad with cooking, cleaning, finances, and medication administered.
Love this job, being able to help others
Provider (Current Employee), Longview, TXAugust 9, 2014
I arrive at the patient house assist them with their medications, bathing, walking assistant. I've learned everyone is different, to be very patient. The most enjoyable part is knowing im making a difference.
GOOD
Provider (Current Employee), Galveston, TXAugust 1, 2014
NICE PLACE. GOOD STAFF, DEPENDABLE PATIENTS AND GOOD PAY.I WAS READY TO GO TO WORK ALL THE TIME.
Friendly People Easy Work Environment
Provider (Current Employee), Silsbee TexasJuly 15, 2014
I was able to work on a flexible schedule with friendly people in a relaxed atmosphere. I got to know the people I was working for quite well and I enjoyed working for the company.
Provider Duties
Provider (Former Employee), Lufkin, TXJune 26, 2014
Assisting client wit help
Cooking
Cleaning
working directly as Supervisor order
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXMay 23, 2014
In the job training, met new and exciting people, great team and company to work for
An interpersonal company.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), 8876 Gulf Freeway Houston,Tx. 77017May 20, 2014
Pros: being able to take my own enitiative.
Cons: not knowing what home i am going into on the first visit.
I think of Texas Home health as a great starter job that teaches it's employees to be fully vested in the commitment that they make with the clients once becoming apart of the company.My work days consist of creating a consistent pattern for my client five days a week.I arrive at the home of the client to perform light cleaning, bathing toileting, preparing meals, excercise, and bed making.I would have to say that the hardest part of my job would be leaving my clients alone at the end of the day.The most enjoyable part of my job would be the freindships that are built between the client and I through trust and patience.
Helping and caring for profession
PT (Current Employee), TexasMay 4, 2014
Pros: great concern for patients
Cons: schedulling
Its a great place to work who like taking challenges and work rather than just complaining about mileage reimbursement and lengthy documentation .
Even if documentation is vast its good those who want to play safe as they have all objective and measurable goals.
Co workers are understanding and if you discuss with them regarding your concern they will assist you.
Some of staff specifically PRN will keep crying all time ..,avoid and move!! Life is a learning experience ,you have to adjust after all its survival of the fittest!!
Company really care for staff and pay on time without any delay .Diversity and culture values are respected.It is great that company provides opportunity for foreign trained staff .Even if company hires new grads they make it sure you know the documentation part very well and director will ride with you to make you comfort at best.
Some experienced staff PRN need to be focused at work rather than thinking about negative aspects of company .If they have such big experience and still into fieldwork that means they never tried to reach there utmost goal .Just know how to fly around,make bad impression about company.
Professional values and judgement are respected.
Provider
Provider (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXApril 25, 2014
Good place to work if you like working with elderly people and the disabled.
LEARNING EXPERIENCE
CNA (Former Employee), Waco, TXApril 14, 2014
This was my first job as a CNA/HHA so it was difficult for me to adapt with my patients but after a weeks or so I learned how to do this job and I really loved it I learned so much for them as Im sure they did from me.
Good working environment
Provider (Current Employee), TexasMarch 25, 2014
Pros: get to find the perfect client that fits in with the provider
Cons: the pay is horrible
the job is a self paste job that allows progressive learning skills, but for the little pay that you are compensated they require a lot from the workers.

1 2 3 4