Texas Home Health Employee Reviews

Nice work place
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jasper, TXFebruary 20, 2017
Great team to work with. Job is great. They are closing my office down. Also closing the Silsbee Texas office. I learned a lot that I am able to take with me to my next job.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Closing the office
Pay rates needs to be reviewed
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 4, 2017
I have been with the company about 11 yrears, a medical assistant certification and I am only making $8.00 per hour, this includes holidays. Luckily I do the job for my lady and not the money.
Pros
I love my "client". I call her family.
Cons
pay scale
I love this job. I just need some more hours to work!
Health Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 12, 2016
They are a great company to work for. It's just that my client has cancer now. So I will need another client so I can pay my bills.
Sometimes my boss is out of the office and hard to get to talk to.
Pros
They are good to work for.
Cons
I can't talk with my boss when he is out of the office.
fun place to work,
Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TXNovember 2, 2016
i learned a lot from my Executive Director, She was fair and always willing to teach me what ever i needed to know. Very knowledgeable people working there.
Pros
Monthly lunches, flexibility
Cons
No overtime
Very Unorganized
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 5, 2016
This company and management drops the ball a lot. Very unorganized and communication is terrible. Many patients moved on from THH to find another agency.
Self-fulfilling work making a difference in people's lives.
Provider (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 1, 2016
A typical day at work is getting to the client's home, greeting them and chatting with them about how their day is going while performing the general cleaning tasks that are assigned and preparing meals for them throughout the day. Its a very self-motivated job where management leaves you to your own accord mostly, a lot of self motivated work. There really is no hard part of the job, it is very laid back, what is enjoyable is the sense that you've made an impact on someone's life by simply being there to take care of their needs for the day.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
No healthcare
Very nice place with nice staff
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXJuly 27, 2016
Texas Home Health really makes you feel at home, even when the work day is hectic. I have an amazing boss and coworkers. I enjoy all about this company.
Very busy, fast pace environment
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJuly 20, 2016
You have no time to complete a task, due to everything being priority. Overall environment is safe, some shown favoritism.
Flexible Workplace
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2016
I really enjoy working for my client and his mother. They are really flexible when I need to take time off for personal reason. It is a pleasant and fun working environment.
A good way to help multiple people in many ways.
Provider (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXJune 11, 2016
Everyday at work you have the ability to help elders with all the things they have problems completing. You learn new things from your patients on a daily basis. My manager was an understanding person. I never met any co-workers because you all travel to different homes. The hardest part of the job is traveling to and from places, and the most enjoyable is meeting new people and being able to help others out.
Pros
You create your own schedule.
Cons
Traveling to and from the patients homes.

Want to know more about Texas Home Health?

Ask a question
a good place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 8, 2016
Performing my job duties on night shift alone,When its suppose to be three CNA's on the Rehab unit I worked,I learned after being Certified in this field for 24 years I realized working alone is common.Management was good about answering questions about things I needed to know.My Co-Workers was fantastic.The hardest part of my job is when it rained and we had to take our trash out at end of shift,Because the garbage dump was so far from the faciity.Most enjoybale part of job was when I could put a smile on my Residents face,Knowing I have carried my job duties out properly.
Provider (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 6, 2016
A place where you learn to take care of persons unable to do for themselves. Cooking, cleaning, hygiene etc. You build patients with yourself and understanding for people in need.
Pros
Giving a helping hand
Rewarding
Patient Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TXMay 29, 2016
I enjoy being able to help clients who are unable to care for themselves. Some clients are more appreciative than others but it's still a very rewarding position.
Poor employee retention
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 27, 2016
Stressful environment with a continued pattern of terminating employees for one time errors. Poor management support.
Pros
Wonderful co workers
Cons
Poor management
opinion
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2016
Everything about this job was great from the clients, employees, employers, and janitors. The hardest part was loosing people you get use to working with and having a job to come to was the most enjoyable part
Love what you do and be your best at it
Care Giver (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXApril 6, 2016
I enjoy my job and love everyone that I care for. This is the first type of job that I don't go to work looking at my watch to see if it is time to go home yet.
The Management at Texas, Home health are very professional.
The hardest part of my job is when a client passes away. I get so involved in their lives it's hard to break away.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXApril 4, 2016
Enjoyed my time there. Co-workers friendly, and willing to help. Busy most days answering multi-line phone. Helping clients when they come in and passing out checks when employees come to get them
Pros
Cons
No sit down break room
Fun and loving environment to work in.
In Home Provider (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 30, 2016
I love working for Texas Home Health. The residents are all loving and friendly. I've learned so much about my patients and have grown to love them all.
Pros
making new friends
Na
Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXFebruary 15, 2016
Very stressful and overall hectic. I was able to manage all tasks in a timely manner. Workload was abundant but I was able to get through it. I was constantly handed more work without a very detailed explanation of the job duty. The job was very difficult but with my knowledge and organization the job was manageable.
Good expierence
Part -Time Licensed Medical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2016
Good first time job with Hospice. High turnover rate with staff. management only cares about bottom line. Patient care compromised. Too much work for a part-time position. Understaffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8