Texas Mutual Insurance Company

Texas Mutual Insurance Company Employer Reviews

More like a family
PRIOR AUTHORIZATION NURSE (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 31, 2013
Pros: family atmosphere. everyone pulled together to get the job done
Cons: not the highest paying job i've everhad
The typical day consisted of working cases and never missing deadlines. I learned to manage my time well. Managers were friends and coworkers you could count on in hard times. The hardest part of the job was continually meting deadlines, yet the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet deadlines.
Client focused, fun place to work
Senior Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: great long term place to work.
Cons: not much advancement opportunities.
Proper administration of workers compensation claims handling. Great place to work. Family oriented.
Strong and thriving environment as a team
Claims Assistant/ Workers Compensation Adjuster (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: workers compensation claims run at least 401 weeks, making it difficuly to close claims.
Each day I reviewed and initiated new claims and diaries sent by Workers Compensation adjusters. When I was promoted to a Wprkers Compensation adjuster, I started my own claims process with new claims.The hardest part of my job was juggling new claims with the pending 25,000 claims that were finalized, yet still needed attention.
Easy laid back Job for the most part
Journeyman Electrician - Senior Technician (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 15, 2012
Pros: garrenteed hours, good work environment, easy, awesome benifits
Cons: job security, takes an act of congress to get anything done, always feel like your on your toes around people, everyone is babied
everyone is nice and has a good personality. Learned the corporate side of work that I dont get working in the field. Nothing is hard about this job other than the politics.
Great company to work for!
Senior Information Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 26, 2012
For me, this was my first real job that gave me an opportunity for true growth. I absorbed everything I could. All levels of management are professional and helpful. They really want their employees to succeed.
Great place to work!
Claims clerical (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 7, 2012
I loved my job as a claims clerk at Texas Mutual. The people were great, the way they treated the employees and customers...outstanding!