Texas Neurology Employee Reviews in United States

Assistant to the Comptroller (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 27, 2016
I liked working here, the people were friendly and the enviroment was not super stressful. It was a good place to start a career.
Pros
Free lunches
Great company
Patient Registrations/Check-out Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 1, 2015
I started working for Texas Neurology as a temp; after three months I was hired on full-time; the staff and management team was wonderful to work with; however the pay wasn't so great; but the benefits and incentives were, and that I what I admired most about thiscompany; they really looked after their staff ad compensated in other ways then pay.
Pros
Free lunch everyday (Big Plus); Bonuses at Holidays
Loved it
Triage Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 24, 2015
Care Now was a great place to work. A lot of medical experience in 1 place. Gave me the courage to apply for nursing school.
work hard and you'll succeed
APRN, NP-C (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 4, 2015
Great place, great people, supportive environment, you must work hard to be there, private organization; therefore, more flexibility, great manager
Pros
lunches
Cons
short breaks
Medical Externship
Medical Billing and Coding Externship (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2015
I don't know a lot about this company as I only worked there for 80 hours on a medical externship. I do know that they are voted as the top Neurologists is Dallas County and the work that they do there is extraordinary!
Fast paced and educational
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 6, 2014
A day at work at Texas Neurology was constant work, Fast paced and busy. My office manager was a great person and lead. the hardest part of the job that we were too busy, but being busy made the day go by faster which proved for a productive and accomplished day. Most enjoyable part of the job was lunch was provided everyday.. and sometimes dessert was too! So, money not spent on lunch was a big savings in my pocket!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not much time for breaks
Medical Assistant
EXTERNSHIP HISTORY (Former Employee) –  DallasNovember 20, 2012
In a typical work day I like to provide a safe environment for the patients and my coworkers. Helping in a positive way in a patient and contribute in their lives by giving the best of my health care knowledge skills. Completing my job tasks as efficient as possible and making sure things are done. Being helpful, cheerful and overall caring for patients and my coworkers. Making a great place where a patient likes how well we provided our services with strong team work and communication.
Pros
making a diffrences in peoples life
Great place to learn new things
Front Office- Check out temporary to hire positon (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 22, 2012
I went from temp to full time, learned new procedures daily, had great co workers and the doctor's are fantastic and very caring. The management made sure that things went smoothly. Hardest part was fitting people into the schedule.
Pros
great benefits, lunches, the doctors
Cons
not enough time in the day
It had a great atmosphere
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas TXJuly 21, 2014
My patients and co-workers, including all doctors, PA's, NP's, and management provided a excelent work invironment.
Pros
drug reps provided lunches daily
Certified Medical Assistant/Triage (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Fast paced environment,busy,wonderful place to learn about neurology related issues. I learned about ALS,multiple sclerosis,neuropathy,Alzheimers/dementia,Parkinson's disease,migraines and headaches,diffferent medications to treat different diseases and conditions. I learned how to enter prescription medications for patient's,scheduling appointments for patient's,order labs,ordering samples medictions from drug represenitives,ordering supplies and inventory of drug samples,asisting the physicians. Taking calls from physicians and patient's in Triage. I learned to take vitals,timed walks for MS patients,documention,filling out paper work for patient's starting on ne MS medication. I learned how to do prior authorizations,appeals,injections for headaches. I also learned what to ask of the patient's when they call requesting an appointment. Doing Mini mental examinations and sleep study questions.

Management was nice and I worked with a wonderful group of medical assistants,physicians,social workers and physician assistants.

The hardest part of the job was not being able to schedule a patient when they wanted to be seen and when I got to really know a patient and the passed away.

The best part of the job was when a patient and the physician's acknowledged you by letting you know that you were doing a great job.
Pros
free lunches provided by the drug reps, and getting referrals who the physicians that were good physicians
Cons
benefits and healthcare options

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Neurology. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2